Grandma Boobitch

serega_mnf

Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:57 pm

Cant agree with you Junky. 3rd pose was amazing imo. I love non-standard wierd poses :twisted:
Kelumir

Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:29 am

Ok, so just wanted to say, I did not really care for this game.

Her design was alright, the 'Fap Mode' option is a nice feature, and I liked the angle and position for the second sex scene, but that's about it.

Her mouth looked strange in a lot of the scenes, the first scene was really janky and her face made a lot of weird expressions during it, which was a bit off putting. As for the third scene, I understand it was meant to be something different and unusual, but I just didn't care for it.
IanBowman

Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:20 am

I have to agree with Junky. The story and dialogue are great but the character design and animations have been weird lately. Maybe it's the new program the animators are using. I'm all for gigantic tits but they've been so large and moving oddly in the newer games that the models look deformed. Their proportions change a lot too depending on the angle. It's hard to see what exactly is going on when they take up the majority of the frame. Maybe there should be a standard template used for each character.