Payrise7

TomorrowMan

Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:37 pm

Ye id like to see mrs claus pregnant more
glasses382

Wed Jan 22, 2020 5:36 am

It was pretty cool to see a chunkier Mrs. Claus (at least with bigger tits and the like - pregnancy isn't really for me, though it was an interesting addition)! More extreme alternate endings like that would be awesome
RustyEgg

Wed Feb 19, 2020 3:04 pm

Love to see the extreme ending !!!
I hope to see more character getting pregnant please :P
BigK7o8

Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:12 pm

It’s awesome that so many people liked the extreme ending!

Authors are supposed to wait 3-4 months between submissions, so I’m not going to post anything in full yet, but I’ve got a couple ideas for games that are a little more taboo. There’s actually a game I wrote before where’s the milk 2 that was never made called MnF University Sorority Sluts that’s pretty extreme, but maybe with a slight rewrite everybody would be ready for it now :lol:
RustyEgg

Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:13 am

That would be very awesome
Thank you very much :D :D :D
ga857007

Thu Feb 20, 2020 2:24 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:12 pm
It’s awesome that so many people liked the extreme ending!

Authors are supposed to wait 3-4 months between submissions, so I’m not going to post anything in full yet, but I’ve got a couple ideas for games that are a little more taboo. There’s actually a game I wrote before where’s the milk 2 that was never made called MnF University Sorority Sluts that’s pretty extreme, but maybe with a slight rewrite everybody would be ready for it now :lol:
Hope Mrs. Megamounds join this story or breastmilk suck scene. :twisted:

Can you post your orignal idea (MnF University Sorority Sluts)? i am so interested, my lord
BigK7o8

Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:43 pm

I’m going to wait a little while to post the full game in a different thread, because I just had Payrise 7 made, and we’re supposed to wait three or four months between submitting games. But ga857007, you might not like this one because it’s about a girl with a giant ass and a small (by mnf standards) chest :lol:

I had originally pictured Sorority Sluts as a two parter, and the first part that I had submitted was the story of a girl with a huge backside trying to fit in in MnF metropolis where everyone has gigantic jugs. It featured lots of spanking and anal and ended up with her rushing a sorority full of busty babes who turn her into a sex maniac who decides to find a way to make her boobs bigger

The second part was going to be her figuring out a way to get giant boobs, with lots of expansion based fun tossed in. Based on the decisions made across BOTH games there were alternate endings, the best ending of course being her getting pregnant and growing massive milk filled tits!

If I remember right I lost to school girls curse 3, and then serrated gave me permission to use Mrs megamounds and I was busy with her for a while :twisted:

Now that vadim is letting someone else write a “Where’s the Milk” game maybe I’ll get a chance to get sorority sluts made! Preferably by kosmos, because as much as I love Vadim and Serega’s art, I think Kosmos draws the best asses :lol:
ga857007

Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:45 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:43 pm
I’m going to wait a little while to post the full game in a different thread, because I just had Payrise 7 made, and we’re supposed to wait three or four months between submitting games. But ga857007, you might not like this one because it’s about a girl with a giant ass and a small (by mnf standards) chest :lol:

I had originally pictured Sorority Sluts as a two parter, and the first part that I had submitted was the story of a girl with a huge backside trying to fit in in MnF metropolis where everyone has gigantic jugs. It featured lots of spanking and anal and ended up with her rushing a sorority full of busty babes who turn her into a sex maniac who decides to find a way to make her boobs bigger

The second part was going to be her figuring out a way to get giant boobs, with lots of expansion based fun tossed in. Based on the decisions made across BOTH games there were alternate endings, the best ending of course being her getting pregnant and growing massive milk filled tits!

If I remember right I lost to school girls curse 3, and then serrated gave me permission to use Mrs megamounds and I was busy with her for a while :twisted:

Now that vadim is letting someone else write a “Where’s the Milk” game maybe I’ll get a chance to get sorority sluts made! Preferably by kosmos, because as much as I love Vadim and Serega’s art, I think Kosmos draws the best asses :lol:
Basically, I love all charater if there is lactating scence(Mrs MEGAMOUNDS is my favorite,i really thanks you take this charater back :D ) especially breastmilk suck, I love milk so much. :twisted:
Just follow your heart to create idea, your idea so amazing~, my lord. 8-)
Oh~ i really wana see Mrs. Megamounds extreme ending hurry~ :twisted: :lol: