Miss The Milk

Doyle1138

Sun Feb 02, 2020 9:26 am

I don't understand why there was no problem with Drunk Tsunade Sex but now there's a problem with Mrs. Megamounds falling and hitting her head... It's just animation, we all know that, right?
KatBread

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:01 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:13 am
First of all I don't very like the part when she hit the tree with her head and I'm not sure that CCBILL will be ok to se her have sex with non-humans.
Hey Vadim, this is KatBread. I wrote Where's The Milk IV as well as some dialogue for Grandma Boobitch. Sorry you had some problems with the story I wrote. You should have mentioned it to me while we were exchanging emails. I'd be more than happy to edit for you in any way you'd be comfortable with. Please let me know and I will get on it immediately. Thank you.
CodeW

Sun Feb 02, 2020 10:34 am

IanBowman wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:09 am
I feel not honoring this vote is a slap in the face to subscribers. Bad form.

Goblin's Feast is a great story because it has exciting build up and doesn't just cut to clothes disappearing and the character getting fucked. What's the difference between a goblin or elf? You can animate them to look more human. Just make two little ugly, fat humans and instead of her getting knocked on the head, give the little goblin humans the power of invisibility so Mrs. Megamounds doesn't see them when she gets caught in their trap. We as the viewers can see them but she cannot. There's always a workaround for these concerns but just not doing it after people have given you money is thievery or at the very least false advertising.
Great story? You must be joking.
Assfucker

Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:10 pm

IanBowman wrote:

Goblin's Feast is a great story because it has exciting build up and doesn't just cut to clothes disappearing and the character getting fucked. What's the difference between a goblin or elf? You can animate them to look more human. Just make two little ugly, fat humans and instead of her getting knocked on the head, give the little goblin humans the power of invisibility so Mrs. Megamounds doesn't see them when she gets caught in their trap. We as the viewers can see them but she cannot. There's always a workaround for these concerns but just not doing it after people have given you money is thievery or at the very least false advertising.
Yikes! it seems that there are a lot of fan of that ugly bastard's thing
mugen64

Sun Feb 02, 2020 8:23 pm

so is that the reason voting rounds aren't coming back for awhile???
ga857007

Mon Feb 03, 2020 12:54 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:13 am
First of all I don't very like the part when she hit the tree with her head and I'm not sure that CCBILL will be ok to se her have sex with non-humans.
Thanks for your answer , Vadim.
I just want to know what the reason is, because i am little crazy to check it released yet everyday :shock:
Papavex12

Mon Feb 03, 2020 3:51 am

Damn was also very excited for this one, sorry to hear billing restricts some of your creative freedom.
IanBowman

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:07 am

CodeW wrote:
IanBowman wrote:

For an Mn'F game, I think this is a great story but apparently you'd rather see an old grandma rape a little boy.
Brian Damage

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:18 am

IanBowman wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:07 am
CodeW wrote:
IanBowman wrote:

For an Mn'F game, I think this is a great story but apparently you'd rather see an old grandma rape a little boy.
Oh man! :lol: That's exactly what I was thinking! I don't know how people are into old ladies and little boys.
MNFan

Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:35 am

Figured I'd offer a little input on this. I feel CCbill would probably be okay with goblins being used. I mean, they're fine with weird creatures like centaurs, orcs, and Donald Trump so I don't see how goblins could be off the table, and if you couldn't use goblins could substitute it with something human-like though still relatively non-human and keeping within the short theme, like gnomes or some sort of pygmy tribes person. I'm not the one running the site so I'm not too well-versed on what their regulations are on these sort of things, but I feel there's an easy work around

As for the bit about Mrs. Megamounds getting with a tree(?)....I mean it's probably gonna be fairly cartoony, like when a cartoon character is whacked with a stick on the head. If it's too violent could once again use a work around like some sort of knock out gas or something, or just simply cut away to text explaing that she was knocked out without actually showing it

I dunno I feel it's a bit wrong to just skip the idea considering not only did it win but also we kind of have to pay to vote for ideas to begin with ^^'
It's a bit unfair to people who paid for subscriptions and also voted for the idea and were looking forward to the game. All I really recommend is to discuss with the person who wrote the idea and see if there's any kind of ways to rework it so it's still within CCbill's policies.