more games with actual "game"?

johncattle

Mon Dec 16, 2019 12:04 pm

Hey, I loved alot of the old stuff from back in the day so I decided to get a membership to see all the news stuff. However, I've noticed not a lot of the new stuff makes you work for your reward? Like they just jump right into a sex scene with no mini games before. Am I crazy or does the challenge of a mini game seem to make the fapping reward so much better?

ALso, is there a list of the games that actually have a game inside them?
serega_mnf

Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:10 pm

I agree with you johncattle,
We need to add more actual gameplay to our new stuff. Thanks for your feedback!
CodeW

Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:40 pm

johncattle wrote:
Hey, I loved alot of the old stuff from back in the day so I decided to get a membership to see all the news stuff. However, I've noticed not a lot of the new stuff makes you work for your reward? Like they just jump right into a sex scene with no mini games before. Am I crazy or does the challenge of a mini game seem to make the fapping reward so much better?

No, you are not crazy, johncattle. I like the idea of working for my reward too. A little challenge makes the sex scenes that come after it much more satisfying. The feeling, I believe, is somewhat similar to having sexual intercourse with an attractive woman that plays hard to get.
serega_mnf

Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:53 pm

Good point CodeW :)
Brob

Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:12 pm

CodeW wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:40 pm
johncattle wrote:

No, you are not crazy, johncattle. I like the idea of working for my reward too. A little challenge makes the sex scenes that come after it much more satisfying. The feeling, I believe, is somewhat similar to having sexual intercourse with an attractive woman that plays hard to get.
Reminds why the old MNF games were so good.

I do like the point & click mini-games but not when they're 4 levels long.
mugen64

Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:27 pm

just put a mini game in my idea hope you guys check it out
CodeW

Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:00 am

serega_mnf wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:53 pm
Good point CodeW :)
Ahaha Thanks, Serega. But in order to do that, the winning authors will have to be more creative with their mini-games.
BakaIsBack

Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:34 pm

Games like Mizuki’s shower were hot, how Baka slowly came closer until he had the courage to fuck her
manthus

Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:41 am

Definitely more gameplay and minigames! The chase is sweeter than the catch as they say, or at lest makes the catch all the more sweeter in the end! It helps to build up the excitement! I think it is boring if we go straight to fucking no matter how great the animation. Love that Mizuki Shower game, but Tsunade Stalker and Iron Giant games even more! Also Train Fellow and Amazon Island games. Not to forget Boomtown Wrestling and Hellbound Boobies 2 type of games. More beat em ups and shoot em ups please! Baka mother fucka and where's the milk games are my favorites of all time I think. Superheroine hijinks and news reporter games had very cool minigames too! Oh and Gloria Gazongas had a very nice minigame as well Tsunade Xmas Sale and Mutant Turtles excellent gameplay in both :D
Last edited by manthus on Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
serega_mnf

Tue Dec 24, 2019 1:49 pm

Okay guys, we'll try our best to dedicate more time on creating actual gameplay not just sex scenes :)
By the way, Merry Xmas to all of you!