XMAS Payrise 7

treydolla17

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:14 am

Summary
With the coming of Christmas soon to be near, Saint Nick also approaches his near 400th year anniversary of doing what he does best, being Santa. However for the past however many years, Saint Nick has been thinking of retiring from his title but has yet to find a proper replacement. His 18+ son, Grant Claus, however feels like he is ready to take over the title but seemingly can’t get approval from the current man himself. Without much of a chance to prove himself, Grant luckily finds himself an opportunity to do so..

Characters

Santa Claus
https://ibb.co/VT4RcfS

Mrs. Claus
https://ibb.co/Ms5M2pK

Grant Claus
https://ibb.co/4WkqKdj

Male Elf
https://ibb.co/zNBjPLm

Female Elf
https://ibb.co/3yxm82w

Story

Setting: Santa’s Personal Office

Santa Claus: *sigh* “This’ll be my 400th year of being Santa.”
Santa Claus: “Maybe I’ve been doing this for too long but who would possibly take over? I haven’t found a proper replacement yet..”
Santa Claus: “This Job, though it may be only one day of the year, is too stressful and important for someone other than me to be doing it.”

*Grant Claus enters*

Grant Claus: “Father! You look exhausted!”
Grant Claus:”More the reason you should pass the mantle of being Santa on to me!”
Santa Claus: “Grant I don’t know how many times I need to tell you this but you are not qualified for the position.”
Santa Claus: “You may be my son but you’re too soft to handle a job this difficult”
Grant Claus: “Soft?!? I’m the farthest thing from soft and you need to pass the important tasks like handling Christmas to the next generation to come!”

*Mrs. Claus enters*
*Mrs. Claus has a drop of cum on the side of her cheek*

Mrs. Claus: “What’s with all this commotion? I can hear it all the way from the factory.”
Grant Claus: (Whew.. Look at my Step Mom’s voluptuous body)
Grant Claus: (Why does she always dress like such a fucking slut? Her tits are almost about to pop out!)
Grant Claus: (Awh! Focus Grant!)
Grant Claus: “It’s father’s fault, he’s being stubborn and won’t retire to give me the chance to be the new Santa!”
Mrs. Claus: “Well Grant you may be my step son but the duty of being Santa is not an easy one. I’m not too sure if you’re up to task for it yet.”
Grant Claus: “Wow, you don't even believe in me either huh?”
Mrs. Claus: “Grant, honey it’s not that simple..”
Grant: “By the way, what’s that on the side of your face? It almost looks like…”

*Mrs. Claus becomes flustered*

Mrs. Claus: “Uhhh..Uhhhh! Dont worry about it, I must go back to the factory to finish helping the elves prepare for Christmas!”
Grant: (But the elves shift should’ve ended hours ago..hmmm..)

*Mrs. Claus quickly exits the scene*

Grant: “You know what? Forget both of you!”
*Grant exits the scene*

Santa: “Finally they’re both gone. You can come out, now I’ll show you why they call me Saint Nick”
*Suddenly a busty naked female elf comes out from behind the curtain”

Setting: After Hours in The Factory
*Grant Enters Scene*

Grant: “What must I do to prove that I am the one for the job?”
Grant: “ Arggh this is so frustrating! They wont even give me a chance"
Grant: "Ugh, whatever. Let me just find where I left my portable console so I can play games until I sleep”
Grant: “ I must’ve left it around here somewhere...”

Random Noise: *Slurp..SLURP...Slurp..SLURP*

Grant: (Am I hearing things? The factory should be empty at this hour, what’s that noise?)

Random Noise: *Slurp..SLURP...Slurp..SLURP*

Grant: “It’s coming from over here....”

*Grant peaks over the pile of boxes in the back of the factory to see Mrs. Claus sucking off an elf*

*Mrs. Claus on her knees*
Mrs. Claus: “Sorry I had to leave earlier, I just had to see what was going on but let us continue”
Elf: “No worries, as long as I can earn my yearly pay rise this way and get a blowjob from a whore like you”

Sex Scene 1: Blowjob
https://ibb.co/W2DQywq

Easy Mode Dialogue: “Mhmm Mhmm”
Medium Mode Dialogue: “Slurp..Gawk”
Hard Mode Dialogue: “Gawk..GAWK..Gawk..GAWK”
Cums in mouth

*Mrs Claus sits on floor with cum flowing out her mouth*
Mrs. Claus: “Well you sir have definitely earned your pay raise & gave me a tasty midnight snack to drink"
Elf: “We’ll negotiate my 401k next time”

*Elf leaves scene*

Grant: *Emerges from Pile of Boxes* “You whore!”
Mrs. Claus: *Startled*

Grant: “No wonder you dress like a slut because you are one!
Grant: "and to think you didn't even support my dream of becoming the new Santa but just wait till I tell my father”
Mrs. Claus: “Wait Grant!"
Mrs. Claus: "You know what..Fine. Since you want to want to become Santa so badly I’ll make a deal with you ONLY if you don't tell on me.
Grant: "???"
Mrs. Claus: “I’ll put you through a series of tests to prove yourself. If you successfully pass all of them then I will vouch for you. Deal?
Grant: “Deal but what series of tests?”
Mrs. Claus: “Well first things first, to be a good Santa you must be able to handle whatever life throws at you like my huge tits.

Sex Scene 2a: Mrs Claus Titjob
Easy Mode Dialogue: Oh waw such a big cock
Medium Mode Dialogue: Holy Shit! Who'd know you'd be this hung?
Hard Mode Dialogue: This huge cock makes my tits feel amazing!
Cum on Tits and mouth

Sex Scene 2b: Mrs Claus Missionary Wheelbarrow
https://ibb.co/2FrbG2d
Easy Mode Dialogue: I've never felt a cock so deep before
Medium Mode Dialogue: Oh fuck I should've done this to you ages ago!
Hard Mode Dialogue: Yesss fuck me harder!
Facial

Mrs. Claus: “Whew! That was amazing”
Mrs. Claus: Test 1 passed! I’ll see you tomorrow for the next test. *winks*
Grant: “What have I gotten myself into?”

*The Next Morning*

Grant awakens and opens his eyes to find Mrs. Claus sitting on top of him in sexy Christmas themed lingerie.
https://ibb.co/f8bDQnr

Grant: “What’s going on?”
Mrs. Claus: “Morning Sport! To be a good Santa you must expect the unexpected so let us commence the second test!

Sex Scene 3a: Mrs Claus Doggy
Easy Mode Dialogue: Oh yes! Fuck this pussy!
Medium Mode Dialogue: Holy Shit! I've been looking forward to this since last night!
https://ibb.co/H7BJsz6

Hard Mode Dialogue: Oh fuck I’m about to cum on your big fat dick
*Toggle Anal Fisting Option*
https://ibb.co/rMSQ6wJ

Creampie

Sex Scene 3b: Spooning
https://ibb.co/b5L1T9c

Easy Mode Dialogue: A big fat cock in the morning beats a cup of coffee any day
Medium Mode Dialogue: *Toggle Option for a Mistletoe Dildo into Mrs. Claus throat*
*If Toggle Option Used*
- Dialogue: Mrs. Claus: "GAWK GAWK"
Hard Mode Dialogue: “Fuck me like the Whore I am!”
Creampie

Mrs. Claus: “Second Test Passed!”
Grant: (Who knew my Step Mom would be such a slut)
Mrs Claus: “I’ll see you later in the day for the next test”
Grant: "Two Tests in one day???"
*Mrs Claus exits Scene*

*Setting: Hallway*

*Later In The Day Grant Walks around suspiciously expecting the next test from Mrs. Claus until he finds a note addressed to him*
Grant: “This note is made out to me, it must be from her.”

*The note reads: “Meet me in your father’s office xoxo - Mrs. Claus”

Grant: “Oh boy what could this be about?”

*Setting: Santa Claus’s Office*
Grant: “Hello..?”
*Grant Walks in to find this Father deep asleep for his regular afternoon nap*
*Mrs. Claus enters naked*

https://ibb.co/hZRrnbb

Mrs. Claus: ”Ready for your next test?”
Grant: “Yes but here?!? Father is right there!”
Mrs. Claus: “Exactly. So for your next test, I want you to dick me down with your big fat cock right in front of your father, especially since I know he always cheats on me. Plus he’s such a deep sleeper he wont wake up. What better payback for both of us right?”
Grant: “You’re right.. He did say I was "too soft" for the job. Now let me fuck his wife with my hard cock! Come ‘er you slut!”

Sex Scene 4: I would like Serega to decide what he wants to final sex scene to be.

End of Story
Grant Claus: “So now that I’ve passed all the tests, you promised you would vouch for me??
Mrs. Claus: “Who said that we were done with the tests?”
*Mrs. Claus smiles and winks at the camera*

To Be Continued….
Last edited by treydolla17 on Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
treydolla17

Mon Nov 25, 2019 12:17 am

Thank you all whom read my idea. As always I am always open to feedback, both positive and negative. I am hopeful Serega see's this so I can hear this thoughts & I also apologize for the amount of dialogue if it may be too much. I just try to be as detailed as possible so my idea can be as fluid as possible thus making the Job of the MnF artists easier!
CodeW

Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:38 am

treydolla17 wrote:
Thank you all whom read my idea. As always I am always open to feedback, both positive and negative. I am hopeful Serega see's this so I can hear this thoughts & I also apologize for the amount of dialogue if it may be too much. I just try to be as detailed as possible so my idea can be as fluid as possible thus making the Job of the MnF artists easier!
Having sex with Mrs. Claus right in front of her husband... I like it! I noticed that you have reused sex scenes from the previous Xmas Payrise games. If possible, I suggest you use new sex positions never before seen in the previous Payrise games.
treydolla17

Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:46 am

CodeW wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:38 am
treydolla17 wrote:
Having sex with Mrs. Claus right in front of her husband... I like it! I noticed that you have reused sex scenes from the previous Xmas Payrise games. If possible, I suggest you use new sex positions never before seen in the previous Payrise games.
Yeah, as Serega suggested in the idea theme, I used the previous Payrise Games as inspiration. What positions would you suggest though? I'd gladly implement them!
Kelumir

Mon Nov 25, 2019 3:35 am

treydolla17 wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 2:46 am
Yeah, as Serega suggested in the idea theme, I used the previous Payrise Games as inspiration. What positions would you suggest though? I'd gladly implement them!
I would suggest trying to use different positions that haven't been used in previous games. Simply to make it a little different to them.

Also, there's no image link for the female elf.
Littleemperoropm

Mon Nov 25, 2019 4:52 am

A titty-fuck scene with this big fat cock would be nice :roll:
DickPunchMan

Mon Nov 25, 2019 10:50 pm

Love this idea, hope to see it!
serega_mnf

Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:23 pm

Nice idea. Don't forget to submit it!
treydolla17

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:42 am

I'm glad Serega checked this out. I appreciate you guys for reading my idea and providing feedback. After reading said feedback I..

Updated
Fixed Grammar Errors
Added little bit more dialogue
Added Female Elf Character Picture
Added Grant Character Picture
Changed Mrs. Claus Character Picture
Changed Sex Scene 2a to Titjob
Changed Sex Scene 2a to Wheelbarrow Missionary Position with Picture
Changed Sex Scene 3a to Doggy
Added Anal Fisting Toggle Option to Sex Scene 3a with Picture
Added Sex Scene 3b Spooning position with Picture
Changed Mrs.Claus Picture for Final Office Scene

I welcome more feedback before I submit this!
DickPunchMan

Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:30 am

Only 12 hours left, don't forget to submit it, because out of all the ideas presented this is my favorite easily

(I also really don't wanna see Mrs. Claus finally get a game, only for it to have monster-sex in it. Those games are unfappable for me.)