Mrs. Claus Ideas

BigK7o8

Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:22 am

How’s everybody doing? Everyone writing their Mrs. Claus ideas and getting ready for their holidays?

Well, I’ve got two separate ideas that I think are pretty good, and I plan on fleshing one of them out over the weekend, really making it shine, and submitting it before the deadline. I just can’t decide which idea to work on, they’re both pretty different, but I like them both. So, how about you great folks read the basic summaries I’ve got and tell me which game you’d prefer.

Mrs. Claus versus the Bumble
Santa finds out that the elves have been screwing around with his wife, and exiles them to the frozen wasteland. When the other elves get behind on production he sends his wife out to earn her keep and find the exiled elves. Unfortunately for Mrs. Clays she’s captured and ravished by the abominable snowman! (I figured everyone else is getting fucked by monsters, why not mrs Claus?) I picture their being two alternate endings for this one, just a little dialogue choice at the end to make it easier for Serega. In the first Mrs. Claus chooses to fight, kicks the bumble in the crotch and the elves come crawling out of the suit (gotta beat those censors!) in the second “bad” ending Mrs Claus chooses to grit it out, and her sexual captivity lasts for several months, until the elves have to get rid of the suit because of the stench, finally letting a VERY pregnant Mrs. Claus go.

A Mrs Claus Christmas Carol
The ghosts of Christmas Past, Present, and Future visit Mrs Claus on Christmas Eve. The past features a young, blonde, Mrs Claus with a young strapping Santa. The present features current Mrs Claus with the elves, and the future has a saggy bbw Mrs Claus hooking up with a greasy, small dicked loser. Gross! Will she be inspired to change her whoring ways? Tune in and find out! (Spoiler alert: she won’t)

I plan on fleshing the ideas out over the weekend, adding dialogue, reference pictures, and sensible plots, but I can only submit one idea..: which would you all prefer?
NajaWinter

Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:45 am

I'm a fan of the Bumble one. It might need a little work to get around the monster human rule. But that's being bent here and there so I don't know. Look forward to your work!
BigK7o8

Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:57 am

NajaWinter wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:45 am
I'm a fan of the Bumble one. It might need a little work to get around the monster human rule. But that's being bent here and there so I don't know. Look forward to your work!
Thanks for the feedback! I think I prefer the abominable snowman idea, too. I was planning on having the bumble be three elves standing on each other’s shoulders inside a costume, which should squeeze past the censors :lol:
ga857007

Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:27 pm

It's a shame we can't see you're original idea and maybe?(version of Mrs. Megamounds drawing by serega :lol: sounds Fresh feeling),
but you're idea always good, i choose the first.
sexual captivity(bondage?), pregnant(milk?), these 2 point i very like :twisted:
BigK7o8

Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:31 am

ga857007 wrote:
It's a shame we can't see you're original idea and maybe?(version of Mrs. Megamounds drawing by serega :lol: sounds Fresh feeling),
sexual captivity(bondage?), pregnant(milk?), these 2 point i very like :twisted:
Thanks for the support! I posted my story under the idea submissions, check it out and let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions!
ga857007

Tue Nov 26, 2019 8:44 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Tue Nov 26, 2019 9:31 am
ga857007 wrote:
Thanks for the support! I posted my story under the idea submissions, check it out and let me know what you think, or if you have any suggestions!
I haven't any thought, maybe nextime bro, and my suggestion always that, you know ;) haha