Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:32 pm

Bustygirlz wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:16 am
NajaWinter wrote:
Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:13 am
Bustygirlz wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 11:40 pm
May I suggest something more taboo.
As in make my idea more taboo? If that's the angle you think I should take sure. Though I did think the idea I pitched was pretty taboo already being about two step-sisters fucking each other.
I kinda wish they were blood sisters again, my idea in the past is to make it unclear if they’re biological sisters or not. It’s like exploiting an incest loophole, it was done when Baka fucked his mother again while wearing a mask.
Your right. And I'm sure in the little black heart of all of us who browse the forums they still are blood sisters. But that gets tricky, I wouldn't know how to "Imply" that without making it a problem for the guys making the game as they have to follow the rules. I could always tweek the idea and have the winner of their match doing something more extreme like pissing on the losers face. That would be more taboo and more of a show of supremacy but I'm sure that crosses a line for a lot of people. No one likes that, or thats my understanding.
I'll just rework the story idea to work better with the next game creator that's available and go from there. That sadly means that I'm going to likely be changing the characters to OC's or whatever is prompted next round. As Vadim has done all the MNF reporter games and so I would have to save a Nancy and Nat idea for him.
BakaIsBack

Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:34 pm

I actually remember hearing in the past there was gonna be a third sister and the mother of Nancy and Natasha was gonna be in the series.
It would be hot if Mrs Boobitch (the mother) looked like Nancy but bigger tits and a little more mature. I don’t know if people here like mature women (I like mature but not wrinkly old people, that’s disgusting and too far).