Wet Dream Before XXXmas

pervynamek02

Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:41 am

Hey Guys. Been a long time since I was a member here. I've continued to follow the games and had one or two amusing ideas for games. I might pitch them if I get the chance but I wanted to share some and get some feedback.

First off we have Wet Dream Before XXXmas...Basically a lewd parody of Nightmare before Christmas involving Mrs. Claus. Now part of the problem with this idea is that I had two potential versions: A straight-up sexual parody or a sexual parody sequel.

The original idea was the parody sequel. The idea would be that a reformed Jack Skellington(or a pastiche) is frustrated with how society seems to push Christmas more often than Halloween. Outraged by this and believing it to be Santa's fault, he makes his way to the North Pole to have a word with Santa but ends up meeting Mrs. Claus who is feeling lonely and neglected by her husband at this particular time. After a brief talk, Mrs. Claus suggests the idea of getting back at Santa by fucking her. Jack would agree with a sex scene or two before Sally arrives but sporting a modified body with big fat tits and a big ass, saying she had hoped to take Jack's frustration by distracting him with her new body. This of course leads into a couple threesome sex scenes before the game ends.

The other idea I had was more of a direct sexual parody of Nightmare before Christmas but involving Mrs. Claus getting kidnapped instead of Santa. The rough concept would be three late teen/college age pastiches of Lock, Shock and Barrel have arrived in Christmasland to kidnap Santa for Jack. While looking around, Lock & Barrel find Santa's cottage and peek through a window to find Mrs. Claus changing clothes and maybe playing with herself a bit. This would allow for a short peeping game of the two watching, wanking and trying not to get caught. The two suggest that maybe Jack was mistaken and they need to bring back a Missus instead of a Mister. One off screen kidnapping scene later, Mrs. Claus is brought to Halloweenland and Jack. Jack is displeased and tells the trio to go back and get Mr. Claus. Mrs. Claus starts to talk to Jack and kind of talks him down from his Christmas mania and helps him confront his issues. After this little chat though, Mrs. Claus has been pressing her breasts into Jack's side or gives him a hug which has aroused him and the two would start fucking. Possibly Sally would come in at this point with a similar ending to the original concept only with an additional ending of Lock, Shock and Barrel returning with Santa and Jack tells them to just hold on to the old fart cause he's busy at the moment.

Which of these ideas do you guys think is better?