super heroine hijinks 4

sebastian

Wed May 01, 2019 7:51 am

Kelumir wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 7:08 am
Alright already, I've done it. Now you can stop annoying us with your begging. :roll:

I also went through it and fixed a lot of spelling, grammar and punctuation issues.
man you are a god thank you very much.
English is not my first language and it is a bit difficult for me.
Thanks really really Thanks.
CodeW

Wed May 01, 2019 10:48 pm

You're such a nice guy, Kelumir. Frankly speaking, your Lara Croft idea is so much better than sebastian's idea. I am very sorry to tell you that your idea doesn't really seem like a sequel, sebastian. It is very similar to Super Heroine Hijinks 3 in some ways.
sebastian

Thu May 02, 2019 4:39 am

CodeW wrote:
You're such a nice guy, Kelumir. Frankly speaking, your Lara Croft idea is so much better than sebastian's idea. I am very sorry to tell you that your idea doesn't really seem like a sequel, sebastian. It is very similar to Super Heroine Hijinks 3 in some ways.
I see you're a controversial guy.
Again no mask, no incest just super son giving a good fuck to mighty mom is simple.

My idea has More explicit poses than the part 3.

are just different ideas and opinions.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Thu May 02, 2019 2:12 pm

To be honest, this idea didn't spark a plug in my head. It looks way to basic and gives us no new twists or interesting ideas about the Mighty Mom and Super Son. I guess our community would like to see this MNF Metropolis expanding and getting more details from game to game. I belive you can put more effort to this and open to use their world that we have never seen before.
sebastian

Thu May 02, 2019 8:59 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 2:12 pm
To be honest, this idea didn't spark a plug in my head. It looks way to basic and gives us no new twists or interesting ideas about the Mighty Mom and Super Son. I guess our community would like to see this MNF Metropolis expanding and getting more details from game to game. I belive you can put more effort to this and open to use their world that we have never seen before.
For me super heroine hijinks is one of your best jobs just let super son be happy with mighty mom again

But i see you guys like fetishes with old, fat and ugly bastards. That's weird.

For me it's just a young man who fucks a MILF is simple.
treydolla17

Thu May 02, 2019 10:26 pm

I agree with Sebastian and we might be a select few but, we have no problem with the same repetition of characters doing the same "basic" things; aka "if it isn't broke don't fix it". Furthermore I'd rather see the continuation of original character/games than to see new characters and new games introduced.
junky

Thu May 02, 2019 10:31 pm

treydolla17 wrote:
I agree with Sebastian and we might be a select few but, we have no problem with the same repetition of characters doing the same "basic" things; aka "if it isn't broke don't fix it". Furthermore I'd rather see the continuation of original character/games than to see new characters and new games introduced.
Count me in.
And what about mnf metropolis serie it's also nothing special and way too boring.
sebastian

Fri May 03, 2019 1:45 am

treydolla17 wrote:

it's true, super son and mighty mom deserve one or more sequels.
super son needs to fuck mighty mom more harder and I think we're all waiting for that.
sebastian

Fri May 03, 2019 1:54 am

junky wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 10:31 pm
treydolla17 wrote:
Count me in.
And what about mnf metropolis serie it's also nothing special and way too boring.
junky, you know what is good too.
Kelumir

Fri May 03, 2019 7:15 am

CodeW wrote:
You're such a nice guy, Kelumir. Frankly speaking, your Lara Croft idea is so much better than sebastian's idea.
Thanks man, I appreciate that.
Though I must admit I had another reason for removing it. I'm not sure if you remember, I think it was the first time I submitted the idea, but someone submitted one of those short, one paragraph "ideas" using Laura (my Lara parody). The idea was the concept for a Schoolgirl Curse prequel where Laura and a team of female archaeologists first find the idol. I decided to actually try running with the idea and write out a proper script for it myself. But as you know, the Schoolgirl Curse series is made by Serega, so that's the reason I wanted to remove it now, because I have hopes of getting both games made by him. :lol: :roll:
sebastian wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 8:59 pm
For me super heroine hijinks is one of your best jobs just let super son be happy with mighty mom again

But i see you guys like fetishes with old, fat and ugly bastards. That's weird.

For me it's just a young man who fucks a MILF is simple.
And sebastian, I don't think they're saying that they don't want to see more games where Super Son fucks Mighty Mom. They're just saying that they want something a little more then just the exact same plot as the last one. By all means, continue from where the last one left off and have him fucking her any and every way you want, just add something a little more to it to make it your own and a bit different.