New to posting and permissions

gaiuscommodus

Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:51 pm

Hello community, I really enjoy the site. I recently got into writing scenarios as a mental excercise. I’ve written a handful but don’t really understand the process. I’ve got ones for Officer Juggs, Gloria Gazongas, Geek Girl Gwen, and Nancy Boobitch, plus some originals. How do I get permissions and is there a template or anything I need to follow, or even a guidelines page for submission. I’m new and I like getting a lot of new things but I have no comprehension of process, this is totally alien to me. You can just post links to previous posts if this is redundant.

Thanks guys good to be here
Kelumir

Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:48 pm

Hey.

First off, welcome to the site. 8-)

Now, to answers your questions, yes, you do need to ask permission to use certain characters. Specifically those created by other members of the site. Though famous characters (Like Nami from One Piece) you can do whatever you want with. So since Officer Juggs, Gloria Gazongas, Geek Girl Gwen, and Nancy Boobitch and all original characters, you'll need to ask the member who created them for permission to use them.

Though there are a couple pf problems with those characters. With Officer Juggs, you should know her creator (Serrated) doesn't let anyone use her for any idea of she's going to be involved in any of the sex scenes. At best you can use her as a background character of for story purposes, but that's it. And it would be polite to still ask for permission. And with Gwen, her creator (Haseo) is no longer a member of the site, so he's not around for you to ask. As for Gloria and Nancy, I can't remember who created them. :?

As for a template or guidelines, the way it works is that all the premium members can submit their ideas for a vote, after a few days the submission period closes and the voting begins. The winning idea will be added to the production list and eventually made into a new game.
If you go to the main page you'll see the link at the top called called "Vote for Game Ideas". If you click that you'll see the ideas currently being voted on. But when the voting ends the link will change to "Submit Your Game Ideas", and there'll be a couple of boxes where you can post your idea and it's title. There are a few rules all submissions need to follow, but I can't remember what they all are off the top of my head. But basically their things like no incest, no bestiality, no rape, stuff like that.
gaiuscommodus

Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:27 am

Thanks Kelumir,

Any quantity restrictions for submissions like only one or two per submission period?
Kelumir

Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:52 am

Yes, you can only submit one idea.