Devil May Cum [Devil May Cry]

Kelumir

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:43 am

It's a nice game premise Dave, however there is a big problem with it.

Thanks to restrictions put on MnF by CCBill, they're not allowed to make games with human having sex with non-human characters. That's why the Tilda's Torment games were removed. And they featured a busty biker nun getting fucked by a huge red demon. So if you tried to get your idea made as it is, they wouldn't be allowed to make it.

So if you want it made, you'd have to change it so either the demon just looks human (granted a very evil looking human, but a human none the less), or change the demon hunter so that she's a non-human herself. Like with that game where April O'Neil gets fucked by Bebop and Rocksteady. They had to change the idea a little by adding the part where they pour mutagen on her to turn her into an elf (a non-human) before they fucked her.

Perhaps you could make her a half-demon like Dante? Though she would have to have some visual difference that makes it clear she's a non-human. Like maybe little horns or a demon tail?
Last edited by Kelumir on Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mansions Dave

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:05 am

:mrgreen: Thank you for taking a liking to my game Kelumir , and thank you again for bringing up the restrictions put up by CCBill , your workabout is brilliant actually , making the human a half-demon like Vergil is a good way to go about it .
How about she is in her devil-trigger the whole time she's getting fucked , it would be appropriate as she just lost a battle .
Her devil-trigger would have to be unapologetically visible like turning light green and having plant vines around her like poison ivy . I'll try to post the complete game alongside the script now .
Mansions Dave

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:58 am

:mrgreen: Here's my final draft of the game , later on I'll try to post original illustrations of the characters in the very least . I could even post some GIFs of the actual sex scenes later on , it looks as though I'll get the time to do it as I missed the deadline for new Ideas , my luck .

[Devil May Cum]

Our Half-Demon Devil Hunter , Lilith , looks at the Fabled Temen ni Gru , embezzled in the jungles of the great Amazon .

Lilith is a skilled Demon-Hunter and is overjoyed to test her mettle in the Greatest Structure of all .

As expected , in the very first Chamber , the Ice Chamber , she fights Cerberus , a 3 Headed Demon Dog the size of a small hill .

Cerberus pounces at Lilith with ironic speed but Lilith combat rolls out of the way , a staple for any Demon Hunter worth their title .

She pulls out her Devil Arm (Tenseiga from Inu Yasha) and Fire Arm (Hell's Bane - A demonically charged double barreled/12 Gauge Pump Action and Snap Action Shotgun whose Handle also serves as a magazine that can hold 3 rounds , the whole handle/magazine comes off for a quick reload , the gun is semi-automatic) , the two Pillars to any Demon Hunter .

Lilith shoots Cerberus several times with her overpowered Shotgun and then uses the Tenseiga's Meido Zangetsuha technique to teleport behind Cerberus and simply enter the Temen ni Gru , insulting the beast by not finishing their battle .

She travels to the grand chamber where the Hellspawn Gigapede resides , even the great doors to the chamber depict Gigapede and what a Gruesome foe he is .

She goes to Gigapede's chamber but Gigapede is nowhere to be seen , It is known for seldom appearing .

Lilith travels into Gigapede's tunnel network and goes deeper and deeper , now entering some human-sized tunnels .

Lilith may be a skilled fighter but her skills are not polished , she is also a callous individual , not being aware of the imminent danger .

She eventually reaches a throne room which seems to be a part of some Behemoth-Sized Hell Beast , given the notoriety of the Temen ni Gru , Lilith wouldn't be surprised if Zizz , Leviathan and Behemoth were around .

A sickly demon with Black and Maroon skin , sitting upon his throne room looked at Lilith , itching for a fight .

Lilith pulled up Hell's Bane but as soon as she pulled it up , the Demon was standing right in front of her , holding the gun down , the Demon had used "Kidanpo" one of the most difficult Demon Techniques .

Lilith realized soon enough that she is facing a demon far more powerful than she can hope to be , she regrets not finishing her battle with Cerberus or even Gigapede for that matter , she had gone straight into the clutches of a Demon who is simply too powerful for her to fight .

She pulls out Tenseiga , hoping to use Meido Zangetsuha to tear up a dimensional hole in the Demon's body , a bold choice but the demon simply jumped back with an inhuman , corpse-like movement .

Lilith then uses her Devil-Trigger , turning her skin green and making some small vines envelop her wrists .

She lunges at the demon shoulder-first and manages to knock it down .

She planned to use the biggest Meido Zangetsuha she possibly could and send the demon to another dimension , but the demon quickly poses himself and uses Shunpo .

He now puts her in a headlock and makes her drop all her weapons and get on her knees . The demon held back the whole fight , not even taking out his Katana "Tenken from Bleach" the whole time .

The Demon offered Lilith sanctuary from a defeat in battle and a safe journey out of the Temen ni Gru , but he would have to do it some "favours" .

Lilith was surprised that something so nightmarish could even speak , and looking at the demon bulge in his Samurai's clothing , she knew what those favours were and agreed .

The Demon snapped his fingers and both of them instantly turned nude .

Scene 1 - Throat Fucking

Scene 2 - The Demon sits on his throne , Lilith is sitting on top of him , The Demon grabs her hips and bounces her about .

Scene 3 - They're both standing and he's sucking on her tits .

Scene 4 - He's licking her tits . (He has a tongue like Venom)

Scene 5 - Lilith is bent over the throne and the Demon is ramming her from behind .

Scene 6 - Lilith is kneeling again and the Demon Cums on her face and tits .

The Demon snaps his fingers again and they are both clean and dressed and Lilith is reverted back to her human form .

A Demon Buffalo gingerly walks in and Lilith rides the Buffalo safely out of the Temen ni Gru .

The End .
Mansions Dave

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:21 am

Here's the logo , the background for the cover of the first game (It'll at least be a trilogy , already have the whole trilogy planned) and the complete cover art for the first game .
Attachments
Logo.png
Logo.png (25.47 KiB) Viewed 4156 times
Cover for Devil May Cum 1.png
Cover for Devil May Cum 1.png (71.41 KiB) Viewed 4156 times
Background for Devil May Cum 1.png
Background for Devil May Cum 1.png (54.6 KiB) Viewed 4156 times
Mansions Dave

Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:43 am

Here's the main villain , I realized that I didn't give him a name in my "final draft" , his name is Neo Tengu "New Demon" .
Attachments
Neo Tengu.png
Neo Tengu.png (48.78 KiB) Viewed 4154 times
CodeW

Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:40 pm

Ahem, can you post your idea somewhere else, Dave? Just start a new topic and post all of your ideas there. Since we are both using the same title, Devil May Cum, may I suggest adding a few more words to it so that people can more easily distinguish your idea from mine's? Example: Devil May Cum: Neo Tengu
Mansions Dave

Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:11 pm

Since you took your own advice and created your own board , I'm going to keep posting here , no need to create a third board then .
Mansions Dave

Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:12 pm

Okay , I'll however change my game's name to DMC : Devil May Cum , but keep the logo I already made .
Mansions Dave

Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:38 pm

Here's Lilith , I changed her ethnicity to Negro . I'll draw her weapons later , and that'll only leave out Neo Tengu's Throne Room . Everything else will be identical to DMC3 , so I don't need to illustrate it .
Attachments
Lilith.png
Lilith.png (45.28 KiB) Viewed 4126 times
Mansions Dave

Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:33 pm

Here's the new final draft of the game , more suited to the MNF Game Submission Standards . If any premium member wants to submit it , be my guest .

DMC : Devil May Cum

Our Half-Demon Devil Hunter , Lilith , looks at the Fabled Temen ni Gru , embezzled in the jungles of the great Amazon .

Lilith is a skilled Demon-Hunter and is overjoyed to test her mettle in the Greatest Structure of all .

Lilith travels into a tunnel network and goes deeper and deeper .

Lilith may be a skilled fighter but her skills are not polished , she is also a callous individual , not being aware of the imminent danger .

She eventually reaches a throne room where a sickly demon with Black and Maroon skin , Neo Tengu ; looked at her , itching for a fight .

Lilith pulled up her double barreled shotgun , Hell's Bane ; but as soon as she pulled it up , the Neo Tengu was standing right in front of her , holding the gun down , he had used "Kidanpo" one of the most difficult of Techniques .

Lilith realized soon enough that she had gone straight into the clutches of a Demon who is simply too powerful for her to fight .

She pulls out her katana , Tenseiga ; hoping to use Meido Zangetsuha to tear up a dimensional hole in Neo Tengu's , a bold choice but the demon simply jumped back with an inhuman , corpse-like movement .

Lilith then uses her Devil-Trigger , turning her skin green and making some small vines envelop her wrists .

She lunges at the demon shoulder-first and manages to knock it down .

She planned to use the biggest Meido Zangetsuha she possibly could and send the demon to another dimension , but Neo Tengu quickly posed himself and used Shunpo .

He now puts her in a headlock and makes her drop all her weapons and get on her knees . The demon held back the whole fight , not even taking out his own katana "Tenken from Bleach" the whole time .

Neo Tengu offered Lilith sanctuary from a defeat in battle and a safe journey out of the Temen ni Gru , but she would have to do him some "favours" .

Lilith was surprised that something so nightmarish could even speak , and looking at the demon bulge in his Samurai's clothing , she knew what those favours were and agreed .

Neo Tengu snapped his fingers and both of them instantly turned nude .

Scene 1 - Throat Fucking

Scene 2 - Neo Tengu sits on his throne , Lilith is sitting on top of him , The Demon grabs her hips and bounces her about .

Scene 3 - Lilith is bent over the throne and Neo Tengu is ramming her from behind .

Scene 4 - Lilith is kneeling again and Neo Tengu Cums on her face and tits .

Neo Tengu snaps his fingers again and they are both clean and dressed and Lilith is reverted back to her human form .

A Demon Buffalo gingerly walks in and Lilith rides the Buffalo safely out of the Temen ni Gru .