Officer Juggs and Jessica Rabbit

Kelumir

Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:59 am

Brob wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:24 am
Yea, I'm pretty sure it's going to win anyways, so I'm not sure what's the anxiety all about
You would be surprised. Yes, it's winning now, but things can still change.

A couple of years ago, one of my ideas was in 2nd and the one in 1st had a huge lead. But then, my idea got a landslide of votes and it ended up winning. So, my point it, it's not over till the votes are closed.
Sexy Mizuki

Fri Feb 15, 2019 12:01 pm

Kelumir wrote:
Brob wrote:
Yea, I'm pretty sure it's going to win anyways, so I'm not sure what's the anxiety all about

A couple of years ago, one of my ideas was in 2nd and the one in 1st had a huge lead. But then, my idea got a landslide of votes and it ended up winning. So, my point it, it's not over till the votes are closed.
I hope not, I know my idea 100% won’t win this time, but atleast I prefer the Jessica rabbit and Chelsea charms idea.
It would be stupid if the community decided to have the Valentine day’s game instead...Valentine’s Day will be wayyyy past by the time this game is released
Kelumir

Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:14 pm

Sexy Mizuki wrote:
Kelumir wrote:
Brob wrote:

I hope not, I know my idea 100% won’t win this time, but atleast I prefer the Jessica rabbit and Chelsea charms idea.
It would be stupid if the community decided to have the Valentine day’s game instead...Valentine’s Day will be wayyyy past by the time this game is released
Indeed it would be.
Also, I've now clawed my way up to second. :lol: If that's where it ends, I'll take it because it means I don't really need to change anything for it to win in the future. 8-)
bigbadMartin

Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:38 pm

That´s a great Story. I really want that game!

Only one thing would really rock my world... if the girls could have a bit more of a titfight!

Martin
Brob

Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:10 pm

Sexy Mizuki wrote:
Kelumir wrote:
Indeed it would be.
Also, I've now clawed my way up to second. :lol: If that's where it ends, I'll take it because it means I don't really need to change anything for it to win in the future. 8-)
I'm not one to actually tell people on what they shouldn't & should feel about something but there's plenty of times I've disagree with this community & I kept it to myself.

So saying my submission is stupid is pretty disrespectful. I wanted to submit my idea back over 2 months ago, but MNF wasn't accepting until this month so I had rework again & fit theme of the month. I work as hard as anyone to make it as appealing as possible. You guys should knoq just how difficult it can be to win these competitions. Especially you Kel, SWF 4 already won before until KOSMOS decided he didn't want to work on it.

If guestysomething wins, I'm going to congratulate him, but it kinda sucks since I've commissioning for over 3 years & never won any of them
Sexy Mizuki

Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:44 pm

Brob wrote:
Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:10 pm
Sexy Mizuki wrote:
Kelumir wrote:
Indeed it would be.
I'm not one to actually tell people on what they shouldn't & should feel about something but there's plenty of times I've disagree with this community & I kept it to myself.

So saying my submission is stupid is pretty disrespectful. I wanted to submit my idea back over 2 months ago, but MNF wasn't accepting until this month so I had rework again & fit theme of the month. I work as hard as anyone to make it as appealing as possible. You guys should knoq just how difficult it can be to win these competitions. Especially you Kel, SWF 4 already won before until KOSMOS decided he didn't want to work on it.

If guestysomething wins, I'm going to congratulate him, but it kinda sucks since I've commissioning for over 3 years & never won any of them
My apologies, I didn’t mean to insult your work.
Brob

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:59 am

Don't worry about it, I'm just going to take this as a sign if anything else
guestysomething1

Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:45 am

Sorry for any grief. But I am pretty happy this is doing so well. I see a lot of winners show a lot of pictures so people can see what they are trying to get at. And as a note to KOSMOS if you read these and I win. I dont want Jessica rabbits tits to go under estimated here just cause of the Charms character. They should be similar to a Juggs or Cannons.
Sexy Mizuki

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:36 pm

guestysomething1 wrote:
Sorry for any grief. But I am pretty happy this is doing so well. I see a lot of winners show a lot of pictures so people can see what they are trying to get at. And as a note to KOSMOS if you read these and I win. I dont want Jessica rabbits tits to go under estimated here just cause of the Charms character. They should be similar to a Juggs or Cannons.

I really hope Kelsey is like Chelsea Charms in real life, her tits are round and cover her belly button
Sexy Mizuki

Thu Feb 21, 2019 4:39 pm

[/url]
guestysomething1 wrote:
https://goo.gl/images/94PmC3
Really hope they’re atleast this big