Serrated's story line up.

Serrated

Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:02 am

Dwayne wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:12 am
I’m thinking that the octopus won’t fly, unless you were to add some humanoid features. The worst case scenario is that this is submitted, wins, and is passed over because of bestiality, so it might make sense to email Vadim ahead of time to make sure that this stuff is good to go.
Odds are it will get changed to something more human-ish, due to the restrictions. But like I said this is just a rough draft.
Kelumir

Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:07 am

Serrated wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:02 am
Dwayne wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:12 am
I’m thinking that the octopus won’t fly, unless you were to add some humanoid features. The worst case scenario is that this is submitted, wins, and is passed over because of bestiality, so it might make sense to email Vadim ahead of time to make sure that this stuff is good to go.
Odds are it will get changed to something more human-ish, due to the restrictions. But like I said this is just a rough draft.
Maybe you could change him to something that looks more like Cthulhu. ;) :lol:
Serrated

Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:34 am

Kelumir wrote:
Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:07 am
[Maybe you could change him to something that looks more like Cthulhu. ;) :lol:
It's a possibility, but I want to keep these two creatures small and weak. So perhaps a diminutive Cthulu-like humanoid? But another idea I had was to make the octopus's tentacles more penis-like. Similar to the evil, animated, chair in the News Reporter series.
NaughtyGhost

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:09 am

4. Nancy Boobitch, Busty Bomber, and Mighty Mom. Story and title are TBD. Check back for updates.
Can't believe this will truly happen! Been long time wanting and waiting for something like this, Thanks Serrated ♥ :roll:
Serrated

Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:45 am

NaughtyGhost wrote:
4. Nancy Boobitch, Busty Bomber, and Mighty Mom. Story and title are TBD. Check back for updates.
Can't believe this will truly happen! Been long time wanting and waiting for something like this, Thanks Serrated ♥ :roll:
Hey, no prob! :D

Just keep in mind that one is fourth on my list, so it will take a long while before it is done. I'm talking a year, or more. :|
NaughtyGhost

Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:50 am

Serrated wrote:
NaughtyGhost wrote:

Just keep in mind that one is fourth on my list, so it will take a long while before it is done. I'm talking a year, or more. :|
I know, I know.. haha
But still I'm excited to know what the plans for the story at least even if this will take a time to get done! :D
jradi5

Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:14 pm

NaughtyGhost wrote:
Serrated wrote:
NaughtyGhost wrote:

I know, I know.. haha
But still I'm excited to know what the plans for the story at least even if this will take a time to get done! :D
I understand MNF want give people the chance to get their idea made into a game. However, why should we have to wait for games or characters everyone for the most part want to see? Its been no Mrs. Claus for a long time as well as other characters. I've been a member since late 2014 and its crazy how few games there are for popular characters. How about every month we vote and get a game for a popular character?
Sexy Mizuki

Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:46 pm

jradi5 wrote:
NaughtyGhost wrote:
Serrated wrote:

I know, I know.. haha
I understand MNF want give people the chance to get their idea made into a game. However, why should we have to wait for games or characters everyone for the most part want to see? Its been no Mrs. Claus for a long time as well as other characters. I've been a member since late 2014 and its crazy how few games there are for popular characters. How about every month we vote and get a game for a popular character?
We need more Diva Mizuki!!!
jradi5

Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:12 am

Sexy Mizuki wrote:
jradi5 wrote:
NaughtyGhost wrote:

I know, I know.. haha
I agree we need more of Diva Mizuki.
Serrated

Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:44 pm

jradi5 wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 3:12 am
Sexy Mizuki wrote:
jradi5 wrote:

I agree we need more of Diva Mizuki.
Two things. First off, I agree but that's probably not going to happen. And as such, I'm looking into a way to start my own project with Officer Juggs. I have some ideas, but nothing concrete, and realistically the ideas I have are probably years away. I have a long ways to go.

Serega has been very honorable about keeping her the way I want her to be and drawing her the way I want her drawn, and Vadim has also been cool and respectful about my wishes on how she should be used so that only Serega draws her and works on her specifically. I won't ever forget that, and am very grateful to both of them for bringing my fantasy to life. But at the end of the day they have a business to run, and it can't just center around my ideas. Therefore the mentioning of my own plan to find a way to do more Juggs content on my own. When I have more details set in concrete I'll give an update. But please don't anyone ask me questions about it, until I have something to show for it.

Second thing. Guys. I have nothing to do with Mizuki! That's not a character that I ever worked on, or have plans to! For Pete's sake!