Serrated's story line up.

Serrated

Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:34 pm

Kelumir wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:32 am
That plot for LfS Part 2 sounds awesome.
Serrated wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:57 pm
3. Thuna Thunder-Juggs. Story is TBD. Check back for updates.
I have been waiting for this for SO long. ;) :mrgreen:
Kel, can you post that picture of Thuna that you drew a while back?
Kelumir

Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:44 pm

Serrated wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:34 pm
Kelumir wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:32 am
That plot for LfS Part 2 sounds awesome.
Serrated wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:57 pm
3. Thuna Thunder-Juggs. Story is TBD. Check back for updates.
I have been waiting for this for SO long. ;) :mrgreen:
Kel, can you post that picture of Thuna that you drew a while back?
Done. ;)
https://ibb.co/ksAJEb
Serrated

Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:27 am

Thanks man. I think the only thing I will have changed on her is the face paint. I might do away with it. Don't get me wrong, it looks really cool, but at the same time it covers up to much of her beauty. Everything else though, I will leave the same. ;)
Kelumir

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:11 am

Serrated wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:27 am
Thanks man. I think the only thing I will have changed on her is the face paint. I might do away with it. Don't get me wrong, it looks really cool, but at the same time it covers up to much of her beauty. Everything else though, I will leave the same. ;)
Really? That's interesting. Because the one thing I would change would be her hands. Upon reflection, they look a little small proportionately.
And... I bet none of you noticed before I pointed it out. :lol:
mephisto666

Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:32 am

Very nice design Kelumir
gregson

Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:59 pm

There's nothing wrong with her arms what lacks there is that ass is too long it should be shorter.
The design is pretty nice and interesting good work ;)
Serrated

Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:40 pm

*Bump* Thuna Thunder-Juggs story updated!
Kelumir

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:49 pm

Serrated wrote:
Oh my God dude, that sounds amazing. ;)

Though, I do wonder whether an octopus will be permitted, even though he'd a magic talking one. :?
As for the frog warrior, he does look pretty similar to the turtles from the TMNT parody game, so he could be ok, but my personal judgement is on the fence about him.

Also, since she IS Jasmine's ancestor, she is going to need a husband (or at least another human with a cock and balls :lol: ) to impregnate her. Unless, Officer Juggs isn't 100% human. :shock: Either way, will he (they) be making an appearance in a later chapter?
Serrated

Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:06 am

Kelumir wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:49 pm
Serrated wrote:
Oh my God dude, that sounds amazing. ;)

Though, I do wonder whether an octopus will be permitted, even though he'd a magic talking one. :?
As for the frog warrior, he does look pretty similar to the turtles from the TMNT parody game, so he could be ok, but my personal judgement is on the fence about him.

Also, since she IS Jasmine's ancestor, she is going to need a husband (or at least another human with a cock and balls :lol: ) to impregnate her. Unless, Officer Juggs isn't 100% human. :shock: Either way, will he (they) be making an appearance in a later chapter?
I know I am pushing the boundaries a bit on this one. The octopus might need some modification, but again this is just a rough draft. And I am glad you like it so far!

Thuna is going to end up having a lot of sex, but the man responsible for knocking up Thuna and being the other half of Officer Jugg's bloodline hasn't even been invented yet. And to be honest, I am not too worried about that at the moment. But when the time comes, I'll think of something.

My original vision is to use different characters as she goes on her solo adventure across the island. Could she run into the frogman and the octopus again? Maybe, but I want her to have reluctant sexual encounters with an array of different creatures and other humanoids if I can get away with it. I am kicking around some ideas already, but I'm not going to release any teasers until after volume one is made.

But yes, Juggs is 100% human. :lol:
Dwayne

Tue Dec 19, 2017 2:12 am

Serrated wrote:
Love the premise! Well done Serrated. You had me hooked from the story, but I’m all-in with the Juggs-ian “reluctant sexual encounters with an array of different creatures and other humanoids” in her “solo adventure across the island”. Oh, and the beach ball tits obviously...can’t wait...

I’m thinking that the octopus won’t fly, unless you were to add some humanoid features. The worst case scenario is that this is submitted, wins, and is passed over because of bestiality, so it might make sense to email Vadim ahead of time to make sure that this stuff is good to go. I am curious to see what an octopus with a cock would look like tho...