redo of the classics

dulton29

Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:31 am

Have you guys ever thought about redrawing some of your earlier games? It has been awesome seeing the artists develop their skills over the years. Also can we get some more Marge Sinsome? Keep up the good work.
JINXED

Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:46 pm

Don't wanna burst your bubble bro but i made a thread about this it not that they cant do but they rather work on new games or maybe another story to the old game
serega_mnf

Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:56 pm

Sinsomes game has been planed to have another few episodes. But unfortunately I've got not very positive feedback on it. It seems our audience didn't like the hardcore misadventures of Marge :( Let me know what you personally think about that game guys.
dulton29

Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:34 pm

While my opinion might seem biased because I am a fan of artwork involving Marge I personally liked it. The double-edge sword here for me was the lack of positions Marj is in during sex scenes but at the same time it was great seeing her in different situations with multiple characters instead of just 1 or 2 with multiple actions. What about switching it up and focus on homer. The herbal mixture Marj gave him could have lasting effects and have Patty and Selma Bootier help him with it. At the end Marj could come home catch him leading to swinging with the Sinsomes! :lol:
blackbolt

Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:37 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Sinsomes game has been planed to have another few episodes. But unfortunately I've got not very positive feedback on it. It seems our audience didn't like the hardcore misadventures of Marge :( Let me know what you personally think about that game guys.
Personally, I would love to see a sequel to the sinsomes saga. That's too bad
junky

Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:53 pm

blackbolt wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:37 pm
serega_mnf wrote:
Personally, I would love to see a sequel to the sinsomes saga. That's too bad
+

I'm not a fan of Simpsons but the game was nice: simple and interesting plot, and good sex scenes. And i don't like when you guys leave the games with "to be continued..." But never make the continuation.

There are some more games like that or with open ending leading to the sequel.
Zosmos

Sat Jun 13, 2020 4:57 am

serega_mnf wrote:
I actually really liked the sinsome games and would love to see more.
Sling

Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:34 am

I would rather the artists spend their time making a new game (or spend more time on each game).

They don't seem to have a lot of extra time as-is. I don't want them trying to spend it making something we've already seen, but "possibly" better
1am_jon

Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:47 pm

It takes ages for a new game as it is. Would you rather even less just so we can get games remade in new art styles. That half the people don't like by the way.

As for more Sinsomes games, no thanks. The first two weren't very good. No more should ever see the light of day.
jradi5

Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:52 am

serega_mnf wrote:
Yes please continue the Sinsomes game.