Lana Craft and the Serpent amulet

mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:54 pm

Sorry, but we had to remove your idea cuz of bestiality. CCBILL won't allow us to make it. We had to remove it before vote but we missed that time. We would like to offer to you to create another idea and post it to us directly.

Here is the part of the rules:
Actual or implied sexual acts between humans and animals in all forms are fobidden. Furry (animal-like human with animal-like human) is ok.

So if all of theme were non-humans it would be ok.
Pravus06

Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:11 am

mnf_vadim wrote:
Sorry, but we had to remove your idea cuz of bestiality. CCBILL won't allow us to make it. We had to remove it before vote but we missed that time. We would like to offer to you to create another idea and post it to us directly.

Actual or implied sexual acts between humans and animals in all forms are fobidden. Furry (animal-like human with animal-like human) is ok.

Awwwww, damn. I wasn't sure if the imps were still considered beasts or not. What about just making her an elf? Is it enough to just give her elf ears?

I do have one more idea I can send to you directly. How do I message you?

EDIT: I found it, I sent you an email.
Kelumir

Wed Oct 10, 2018 5:01 pm

Pravus06 wrote:
Awwwww, damn. I wasn't sure if the imps were still considered beasts or not. What about just making her an elf? Is it enough to just give her elf ears?

I'm not sure what your other idea is Pravus, but I do have another suggestion for how you could possibly fix it. Why not change the imps so that they look more like young boys, so that the argument could be made that they're just people in costumes? And in answer to an age limit problem (if it's brought up), there could be a line where one of them says something like another one is the youngest of the three and they're something like 400 years old.
Pravus06

Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:24 am

Kelumir wrote:
Pravus06 wrote:

I'm not sure what your other idea is Pravus, but I do have another suggestion for how you could possibly fix it. Why not change the imps so that they look more like young boys, so that the argument could be made that they're just people in costumes? And in answer to an age limit problem (if it's brought up), there could be a line where one of them says something like another one is the youngest of the three and they're something like 400 years old.
Yeah, I thought of that too. maybe make them look like boys who Lara simply recognizes as demons with no explanation, haha.
BigK7o8

Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:49 am

Pravus06 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:24 am
Kelumir wrote:
Pravus06 wrote:

Yeah, I thought of that too. maybe make them look like boys who Lara simply recognizes as demons with no explanation, haha.
I don’t know how to say this in a politically correct way but you could just make the imps into midgets, lol. I love the original idea and it sucks that it can’t be made because of ccbill, but I’d still like to see at least a version of it get done.
Pravus06

Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:09 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:

So... I will resubmit the idea once the site is open to new ideas, but I of course want to make sure my alteration is okay.

I was thinking, maybe we replace the imps with young men who look a bit like Baka (not exactly him) and are wearing demon masks? It would be intended to look just a bit humorous and of course maintain plausible deniability that they could possibly be real demons.