Elica Honkers : The Adventures Quest

Jimjim3DX

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:04 pm

Yay, it's finally out so now JINXED can stop refreshing the site every 5 minutes. :D

Overall I enjoyed it and liked the poses and, designs of the characters/costumes. However I would have preferred the orc cock designs from the reference images where they were much longer & veinier/bumpy looking. Instead they looked kind of short & smooth in comparison to the girth, but that's always been Vadim's recent style for drawing dicks even when it comes to monsters so it doesn't surprise me that they were drawn that way.

The biggest thing to note here is the lack of the minigame. I was looking forward to that bit in particular since striping mini-games are probably my favorite. That and a couple of pose changes like the final pose not being there, it looks like time my have ran out for this one, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.
Serrated

Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:49 pm

It was pretty straight forward as far a plot went. I like story and build up, as opposed to a linear path towards sex, but it wasn't bad for a short little game.
JINXED

Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:02 pm

Jimjim3DX wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:04 pm
Yay, it's finally out so now JINXED can stop refreshing the site every 5 minutes. :D

Overall I enjoyed it and liked the poses and, designs of the characters/costumes. However I would have preferred the orc cock designs from the reference images where they were much longer & veinier/bumpy looking. Instead they looked kind of short & smooth in comparison to the girth, but that's always been Vadim's recent style for drawing dicks even when it comes to monsters so it doesn't surprise me that they were drawn that way.

The biggest thing to note here is the lack of the minigame. I was looking forward to that bit in particular since striping mini-games are probably my favorite. That and a couple of pose changes like the final pose not being there, it looks like time my have ran out for this one, but I still enjoyed it nonetheless.
I would have to agree with you one the mini game and the poses but maybe the future will provide us with another game of Elica Honkers but this was pretty cool that i finally got a one of my stories game made .

P.S sorry for all the posting lol glad you guys liked and enjoyed the game
crocdeloup

Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Another disappointing game, the story is the position are cool :) but the style of Vadim is getting worse and worse :evil:
JINXED

Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:18 am

Hey look im just glad he made my game and I'm sure he did his best yes I know he missed a 1 or 2 things but I'm happy with im sure others can say the same
Punk43

Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:14 am

Serrated wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 2:49 pm
It was pretty straight forward as far a plot went. I like story and build up, as opposed to a linear path towards sex, but it wasn't bad for a short little game.
Yeah I agree. It wasn't a bad game but I don't think I voted for the idea initially anyway. Character design was good. Story ticked all the right boxes... but it just wasn't exciting for my taste. Found myself just clicking through it.
jisooworld

Thu Jun 28, 2018 6:55 am

crocdeloup wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:25 pm
Another disappointing game, the story is the position are cool :) but the style of Vadim is getting worse and worse :evil:
Lol I thought I was the only one. Serega and Vadim used to always be my favorites. Serega is probably still my all time favorite as of now. Now it's like Kosmos finally caught up or even passed Vadim. But yeah, her vagina looked kind of weird when she was splitting cowgirl on that one orc, and the way they came inside her how it froze frame and then was just all over her seemed kind of a rushed thing...but ehh, wasn't too bad, nice character design. Probably could've used one more sex scene or mini game like everyone was saying
JINXED

Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:43 am

So do you guys think this could get a second game? It's so what would you guys like to see. Just post it on the other thread I made also I like to hear everyone's criticism about my story so that I can improve on the Second Story
JINXED

Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:13 pm

Hey guys i know I have the 3 month waiting period but in that mean time I would like to make some edits on my story I all ears if you have any sexy inputs on any thing post it here and ill fix it
Boopnbop

Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:28 pm

I actually would've loved to have the concept art of the first scene. Would've shown her off real nice.