Lord Escobar's permission

Serrated

Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:31 am

Kelumir wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:25 am
tsunadeboi wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:51 pm
I'm sorry Serrated!! I know you're a well known game author on here. I definitely should've asked. I guess it slipped my mind since it was kind of a game waaaaay back that people might've forgotten about that I only still enjoyed because Megamounds was actually just as hot as Juggs, and when I get bored I sometimes go back and play Where's the Milk. But thanks for your permission! I definitely would've asked to use Juggs because it's just so recent, but I didn't plan on using her.
I'm just going to tell you this now.
For any future ideas, don't even bother to ask permission for using Juggs, as the answer is going to be 'No'. Serrated doesn't let anyone use her in their ideas. The only exception might be if she is there purely for plot purposes.
This is true, but recently I reconsidered. The only way I would let someone use Juggs in a sex scene is if I like the story and the scene enough, but that doesn't make me any less of a hard ass. She's my baby, so I am very particular about what I approve. It's got to be done my way or not at all.
jisooworld

Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:58 am

I'm just going to tell you this now.
For any future ideas, don't even bother to ask permission for using Juggs, as the answer is going to be 'No'. Serrated doesn't let anyone use her in their ideas. The only exception might be if she is there purely for plot purposes.
[/quote]
Yeah I know dude. I could see why too. She's pretty much the face of MnF when it comes to original characters. Tilda's pretty much there too. I never planned on ever using her, just thought it would be nice for her to one day get banged by Strawhat instead of that nightmare she had lol so maybe seeing her in a Boomtown game against him one day or he could be on the cruise ship for part 2 would be a spicy twist