The return of Tilda

serega_mnf

Sun May 20, 2018 2:22 am

Don't worry Junky. We read all the comments you and other users posting here. No matter positive or negative they are. Any feedback is helpful and appreciated. Anyway thanks to all of you guys to be a part of this conversation. Forum discussions help to evaluate what do mnf gamers want.
junky

Sun May 20, 2018 10:14 pm

serega_mnf wrote:
Sun May 20, 2018 2:22 am
Don't worry Junky. We read all the comments you and other users posting here. No matter positive or negative they are. Any feedback is helpful and appreciated. Anyway thanks to all of you guys to be a part of this conversation. Forum discussions help to evaluate what do mnf gamers want.
Then why you never answer to the feedbacks and don't improve in specific parts when people ask to?
And another thing i would like to know if Kosmos gonna do part 2 of this game or LordEscobar will have to submit again? :|
crocdeloup

Sun May 20, 2018 10:58 pm

Currently people are very critical of the game but the artist does not answer very little.
I find that the artist should more release on the forum (can be created a specific forum where the artist will be more present to discuss with us)
Lord_Escobar

Sat May 26, 2018 9:06 am

Well I suppose it's time for me to chime in since it was my game. Personally, I don't think it was as bad as Junky is making it out to be, and even if saying "Kosmos, kill yourself" is a way of expressing dissatisfaction toward this game, I think that is too extreme. It's a game dude...relax. And we're all paying for it, it's not the end of the world. And I say that even though I had some issues with it myself. So let me start off with the con's.

Here are four things I didn't care for. The first was the fact that she was out of her original costume. I get why he did it though. It was probably his interpretation of what she would look like as she was retired from the Demon Slaying business. But nevertheless, I still wanted her to wear her old costume. I designed it for a reason, because I thought it looked both hot and bad ass. Secondly, I couldn't stand her pose when she walked into Mark's office. That was not becoming of Tilda's personality at all. She is still a tough roughneck biker, not some shy and timid putz! On the final sex scene, she was suppose to be on all fours on his desk, not on all fours on the floor. It was a minor thing, but still irked me a bit. Finally what was up with the rapid barrage of dialogue during the sex scenes? I couldn't even read them fast enough before the next dialogue bubble popped up. That was annoying.

Now for the pro's. The strip dance wasn't that bad. Seemed a little janky, but it was more than what I expected, which would have just been a screenshot. He did more with the facial expressions this time than what I have seen in other games, so that was a nice touch, that the facial expressions finally matched the dialogue. But they could still use a bit more work. Not bad, but could have been better. As far as the sex scenes went, I thought he did a good job overall. I especially enjoyed the tit fucking scene, that looked really good. His placement of the dialogue, (of what I could read fast enough) was spot on with the action that was taking place in the scene. Just, don't have it on rapid fire next time. :lol:

And to answer your questions about there being a second half, there will be. Kosmos contacted me via email a while back and told me that this was going to be in two parts instead of one solid game. So for those of you who are freaking out, calm down, there will be a fighting mini-game. Between Tilda and Strawhat.
Dwayne

Sat May 26, 2018 10:43 am

Lord_Escobar wrote:
Well I suppose it's time for me to chime in since it was my game. Personally, I don't think it was as bad as Junky is making it out to be, and even if saying "Kosmos, kill yourself" is a way of expressing dissatisfaction toward this game, I think that is too extreme. It's a game dude...relax. And we're all paying for it, it's not the end of the world. And I say that even though I had some issues with it myself. So let me start off with the con's.

Here are four things I didn't care for. The first was the fact that she was out of her original costume. I get why he did it though. It was probably his interpretation of what she would look like as she was retired from the Demon Slaying business. But nevertheless, I still wanted her to wear her old costume. I designed it for a reason, because I thought it looked both hot and bad ass. Secondly, I couldn't stand her pose when she walked into Mark's office. That was not becoming of Tilda's personality at all. She is still a tough roughneck biker, not some shy and timid putz! On the final sex scene, she was suppose to be on all fours on his desk, not on all fours on the floor. It was a minor thing, but still irked me a bit. Finally what was up with the rapid barrage of dialogue during the sex scenes? I couldn't even read them fast enough before the next dialogue bubble popped up. That was annoying.

Now for the pro's. The strip dance wasn't that bad. Seemed a little janky, but it was more than what I expected, which would have just been a screenshot. He did more with the facial expressions this time than what I have seen in other games, so that was a nice touch, that the facial expressions finally matched the dialogue. But they could still use a bit more work. Not bad, but could have been better. As far as the sex scenes went, I thought he did a good job overall. I especially enjoyed the tit fucking scene, that looked really good. His placement of the dialogue, (of what I could read fast enough) was spot on with the action that was taking place in the scene. Just, don't have it on rapid fire next time. :lol:

And to answer your questions about there being a second half, there will be. Kosmos contacted me via email a while back and told me that this was going to be in two parts instead of one solid game. So for those of you who are freaking out, calm down, there will be a fighting mini-game. Between Tilda and Strawhat.
Whew! Glad we're getting the second half. That titty fuck scene was nice :P And I'm assuming you wrote the extra dialogue, Lord_Escobar? Loved it, sexy to see Tilda get talked to like that :twisted:
Jimjim3DX

Mon May 28, 2018 12:49 am

Lord_Escobar wrote:
Well that's good to know. Doesn't change the fact that it would have taken a few seconds for one of the staff to let us know or put a message up in the email or game page etc to avoid this misunderstanding in the first place though.
Paris123

Mon May 28, 2018 6:50 pm

Personally , i find this game very hot , especially the pole dance with the music 8-) , although it was missing some vaginal textures but still good, and tilda was hell a hot bimbo.Now the 3 sex scenes were "ok" could be more (4) but anyway great job!!!
P.S : I know this is a request than a comment , try to make tits more round than perky.Thank you.
Sexy Mizuki

Wed May 30, 2018 12:26 am

Just subscribed and played it, I enjoyed it, it was hilarious and hot
Serrated

Wed May 30, 2018 10:50 am

Been away for a while,and holy shit, I see the drama is still unfolding as childishly as possible. No thanks to junky. :roll:

"Kosmos KILL YOURSELF." Really? You want someone to kill themself, because you disapprove of a game they made? Oh no, of course not. Not really anyway right? Because after you were called out on it, you try to back peddle by saying you didn't mean it literally. But instead it was code for "You suck Kosmos". Junky, your bullshit is so transparent it would be laughable if it wasn't so stupid. Jesus kid. Grow up, or get some therapy. But whatever you do, try to lighten up, it's not the end of the world :x

Anyway, I thought the game overall was decent. I agree mostly with what Lord Escobar said. The dialogue (during the sex scenes) did flash up too fast. That was weird. Also I really wanted to see Tilda in her original outfit too, but hopefully that will be in part 2. And finally, I thought the pose he picked, for when Tilda was standing in Mark's office, was too timid and shy for Tilda's personality. Didn't really seem becoming of her true nature.

But I loved the sex scenes, they looked pretty good. I think though Kosmos, you could work some more passion into the facial expressions instead of just making the cheeks blush a little bit.

The dialogue was hilarious, even though I had to re-read it a few times to make heads or tails out of what she was saying. But it didn't annoy me, because I realize that was the point, and also the source of Mark's frustration, which lead to Tilda's counter frustration because she thinks she speaks English pretty well. Nice little dry comedy bit there.

Overall, I thought it was a decent game.