The return of Tilda

junky

Sat May 19, 2018 2:27 am

WTF!? This is not the game everyone voted for! And new Tilda looks like a shit. Animation and art looks horrible too. Tilda's boobs looks like a total crap. And the pole dance is awful. :evil:
Kosmos KILL YOURSELF!
Dwayne

Sat May 19, 2018 3:15 am

junky wrote:
WTF!? This is not the game everyone voted for! And new Tilda looks like a shit. Animation and art looks horrible too. Tilda's boobs looks like a total crap. And the pole dance is awful. :evil:
Kosmos KILL YOURSELF!
I have not played the game yet, but that said...

This is an ADULT GAMES website. Nothing about this is life or death. I think you need to take a step back and reevaluate that last statement. And if you get this upset from this, you should consider taking a break from this site, because while positive and negative opinions should be respected and discussed on this forum, your constant shitposting isn’t constructive or respectable.
junky

Sat May 19, 2018 3:25 am

Dwayne wrote:
junky wrote:
Kosmos KILL YOURSELF!

This is an ADULT GAMES website. Nothing about this is life or death. I think you need to take a step back and reevaluate that last statement. And if you get this upset from this, you should consider taking a break from this site, because while positive and negative opinions should be respected and discussed on this forum, your constant shitposting isn’t constructive or respectable.
My post is absolutely constructive. All is said about this shit game. And i'm free to say whatever i want, we live in a free world. If you don't like my post it's your problem, but i'm getting tired to waste money in something that not worth it, with admins that don't even fucking care to respect their subscribers and ruin their ideas and lower quality each year. Is that enough constructive for you?
Dwayne

Sat May 19, 2018 4:48 am

junky wrote:
Dwayne wrote:
junky wrote:
Kosmos KILL YOURSELF!

My post is absolutely constructive. All is said about this shit game. And i'm free to say whatever i want, we live in a free world. If you don't like my post it's your problem, but i'm getting tired to waste money in something that not worth it, with admins that don't even fucking care to respect their subscribers and ruin their ideas and lower quality each year. Is that enough constructive for you?
Free speech doesn’t protect you from getting blowback for your decision to tell Kosmos to kill himself. And no, your posts are almost never constructive, despite whatever delusion you are under that makes you think they are.
junky

Sat May 19, 2018 5:10 am

Dwayne wrote:
junky wrote:
Dwayne wrote:

Free speech doesn’t protect you from getting blowback for your decision to tell Kosmos to kill himself. And no, your posts are almost never constructive, despite whatever delusion you are under that makes you think they are.
By telling him ti kill himself i don't mean to suicide himself :lol:
I mean that he did a bad work, if you don't get it then i have nothing to say to you....

I'm not planning to put any effort on make a detailed description of what i don't like since it makes no sense. Even if they read it they don't react. So just gonna say the general opinion.

Or it's just that you are another of those mnf asslickers that tries to make them look better like Sin was?
Dwayne

Sat May 19, 2018 5:26 am

junky wrote:
Dwayne wrote:
junky wrote:

I mean that he did a bad work, if you don't get it then i have nothing to say to you....

I'm not planning to put any effort on make a detailed description of what i don't like since it makes no sense. Even if they read it they don't react. So just gonna say the general opinion.

Or it's just that you are another of those mnf asslickers that tries to make them look better like Sin was?
Wouldn’t be the first time you put no effort into something. And now you’re into the name-calling portion of your retort in a lazy attempt to discredit criticism. You’re living up to expectations.
kingtigerman

Sat May 19, 2018 6:32 am

Dwayne wrote:
junky wrote:
Dwayne wrote:

Wouldn’t be the first time you put no effort into something. And now you’re into the name-calling portion of your retort in a lazy attempt to discredit criticism. You’re living up to expectations.
junky is just a troll, or an underage child. By this point I think we should just make a post about ignoring him.
TheUndertaker

Sat May 19, 2018 7:20 am

kingtigerman wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 6:32 am
Dwayne wrote:
junky wrote:

junky is just a troll, or an underage child. By this point I think we should just make a post about ignoring him.
i ignored him long time ago. I never see any post from this troll that wasn't complaining about something. Just piss off already :roll:
Sexy Mizuki

Sat May 19, 2018 11:05 am

Some people are just naturally very angry. At least when Haseo unsubbed he didn't lose his temper, he gave them feedback.
Jimjim3DX

Sat May 19, 2018 1:50 pm

The game is good, I liked the new design of Tilda (she looks hotter imo), the animation, poses and story.

I think this is some of Kosmos' best work in a while and Junky's going way over the line with his criticism. If you're so mad all the time then cancel your sub. No-one is forcing you to spend your money on this site. If you truly believe that they are running the site into the ground (like you've been saying for months) then maybe its time to vote with your wallet instead of continuing to support practices that you have so much against and then bitching about it like you're being forced against your will. It's not like you need to keep reminding them of your opinion every release, I'm pretty sure they do check the comments, they just don't respond for whatever reason.

But I agree that this isn't the story that everybody voted for. Now if this is a part 1 and there will be a part 2 later on then that's fine I guess, but at this point we have no confirmation of that. It'd be really shitty if we had to re-vote on the idea to get the second half. I mean it's hardly a boomtown game with a boomtown fight.