Officer Juggs?

PhantomT

Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:46 am

Any chance we'll see a new Officer Juggs game?

So far the OJ games have been my favorites and would love a new one where Lust for Sail left off lol
Kelumir

Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:25 am

PhantomT wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:46 am
Any chance we'll see a new Officer Juggs game?

So far the OJ games have been my favorites and would love a new one where Lust for Sail left off lol
Serrated (the guy who writes all the ideas with OJ) is working on it. Though last time I checked he was taking a break from OJ to try submitting other ideas.
Serrated

Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:45 am

The next time it is Serega's turn, I will submit Lust for Sail 2.
junky

Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:20 pm

Serrated wrote:
And what about the game about that barbarian babe? Are you goin' to resubmit it someday or just goin' to give up on her?
Serrated

Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:39 pm

junky wrote:
Serrated wrote:
And what about the game about that barbarian babe? Are you goin' to resubmit it someday or just goin' to give up on her?
Re-edited and then re-submitted.
junky

Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:11 pm

Serrated wrote:
junky wrote:
Serrated wrote:
Good then!

Btw we were talking about Ms. Megamounds is there a chance to see her again?
PhantomT

Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:11 am

Oh good!

Glad to hear its coming soon! Thanks for the update :)
Serrated

Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:37 pm

junky wrote:
Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:11 pm
Serrated wrote:
junky wrote:

Good then!

Btw we were talking about Ms. Megamounds is there a chance to see her again?
Maybe. I would like to save her for Holiday games, and I was waiting for a chance to use her for one. But I was adhering by the rule that once you have a game up in production, you can't submit anymore games. And every time there was a Holiday, I currently had a game idea in production. But I get that rule, because I was dominating the submission rounds for a while so I just never got a chance to make one for her.

But I did have this idea (in the works) where she was going to be raped in a fictionally haunted pumpkin patch by phallus-shaped pumpkin vines, her assistant (the same guy from where's the milk) and some jack-o-lantern monsters with dicks. All of this would have transpired thanks to her assistant, who got a bonehead idea to tap into black magic, so he could try to make the MNF mall's "haunted" pumpkin patch more festive. But of course it would have backfired, and perverted chaos would have ensued.

But all of that has gone to the wayside, because now days we live in such a politically correct society, that freedom of expression is being suppressed, thanks to a bunch of pussies who get deeply offended by graphic imagery. So instead of doing the mature thing and ignoring it, they got it banned. Just to be clear, what I am talking about is the CCBill policy. So the next idea I have of her will probably be a lot more lame, but I will do my best if and when I ever get around to it. Currently I have no plans, but who knows. Maybe I will make something else for Halloween, staring Mrs. Megamounds and her gigantic fuck juggs! :twisted:
manthus

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:45 am

Wow what a great idea Serrated! Would have been an awesome game for sure! Agree wholeheartedly these rules are completely, totally lame! Before, games often made me go "Wow! This is so wild!' (like with WTM & Baka MF), now it's often just, meh... Hopefully the idiotic restrictions can be removed soon! If so, I for one would pay premium monthly. Anyways, keep up the good work. Love your games!
Serrated

Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:09 pm

manthus wrote:
Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:45 am
Wow what a great idea Serrated! Would have been an awesome game for sure! Agree wholeheartedly these rules are completely, totally lame! Before, games often made me go "Wow! This is so wild!' (like with WTM & Baka MF), now it's often just, meh... Hopefully the idiotic restrictions can be removed soon! If so, I for one would pay premium monthly. Anyways, keep up the good work. Love your games!
Thanks! I appreciate your comments! As far as the rules go that will never happen. From my understanding CCBill is the "go between" of the credit card companies and the websites that they support. So it's not completely their fault either (I don't think). It's mainly the credit card companies who put the kibosh on all of the fun stuff. So I really doubt the rules will go away anytime soon.