Older game that need a Squeal

junky

Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:13 am

manthus wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:06 am
A new game along the lines of Where's the Milk would be awesome!! Return of Mrs Megamounds would be very welcome too! Definitely would like to see more lactation & milking in general!
I'm with you man! I would like to see more tits fetishes in general, not only tit-fuck, it's getting too repetitive, the same tit-fuck scenes all the time.
manthus

Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:36 pm

Those great big udders should be worked, properly! Built like a cow, used like one!
junky

Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:28 am

manthus wrote:
Those great big udders should be worked, properly! Built like a cow, used like one!
Exactly! What for making huge tits if there's no use of them.
BigK7o8

Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:41 am

junky wrote:
manthus wrote:
This is the one thing that keeps “Where’s the Milk?” from being a perfect 10/10 from me. You’ve got this amazing new character with massive knockers, great build-up with the fun/humiliating mini-games, and then there’s only two sex scenes with no tit-fucking, it’s mind boggling :lol: especially looking at everything else Serrated has written. This is why we need a sequel where Mrs Megamounds gets properly worked over :twisted:
junky

Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:37 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
junky wrote:
manthus wrote:
This is the one thing that keeps “Where’s the Milk?” from being a perfect 10/10 from me. You’ve got this amazing new character with massive knockers, great build-up with the fun/humiliating mini-games, and then there’s only two sex scenes with no tit-fucking, it’s mind boggling :lol: especially looking at everything else Serrated has written. This is why we need a sequel where Mrs Megamounds gets properly worked over :twisted:
titfuck is the last thing i would like to see there, we have titfuck in almost every game, by "should be worked" i mean make a scene like in old games where we had titsplay: squuezing, grabbing, licking, sucking etc. and add also the option to click on tits to grab them etc during the sex scenes.

P.P. i mean to add this to the actual games cuz last 2 yeras games are too lazy, no extra action and no extra animations :cry:
BigK7o8

Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:10 am

junky wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:
junky wrote:

titfuck is the last thing i would like to see there, we have titfuck in almost every game, by "should be worked" i mean make a scene like in old games where we had titsplay: squuezing, grabbing, licking, sucking etc. and add also the option to click on tits to grab them etc during the sex scenes.

P.P. i mean to add this to the actual games cuz last 2 yeras games are too lazy, no extra action and no extra animations :cry:
Oh, I agree with you one-hundred percent! Part of the reason I love “Where’s the Milk?” so much was all the stretching, spanking and milking you could do with Mrs. Megamounds big tits. I was just saying that for that game in particular the payoff with the sex scenes didn’t really match the build up, and that’s why I, personally, would love a sequel where Mrs. Megamounds gets fucked rotten.
junky

Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:22 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:10 am
junky wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:

Oh, I agree with you one-hundred percent! Part of the reason I love “Where’s the Milk?” so much was all the stretching, spanking and milking you could do with Mrs. Megamounds big tits. I was just saying that for that game in particular the payoff with the sex scenes didn’t really match the build up, and that’s why I, personally, would love a sequel where Mrs. Megamounds gets fucked rotten.
At the moment we art 3 persons wanting to see more of Mrs. Megamounds, maybe Serrated could pay attention on this and make a sequel, or at least let us use her for a sequel or for a brand new game :D
fcrivers

Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:31 am

junky wrote:
At the moment we art 3 persons wanting to see more of Mrs. Megamounds, maybe Serrated could pay attention on this and make a sequel, or at least let us use her for a sequel or for a brand new game :D
4! Wheres the milk was and still is an amazing game. Really hope we get to see more Megamounds. No tit-fuck scene was a shame after all that "work" though
junky

Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:38 pm

fcrivers wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:31 am
junky wrote:
4! Wheres the milk was and still is an amazing game. Really hope we get to see more Megamounds. No tit-fuck scene was a shame after all that "work" though
Well, anyway 'till Serrated won't give permision to use her or make a sequel we can do nothing 'till then, and Serrated seems to be silent after loosing in the last voting :roll:
BigK7o8

Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:38 pm

With as much as Serrated has contributed to the site I don’t really mind if he goes radio silent once in a while, or doesn’t want to let other people use his characters. I’ve been trying to get my MnF University: Sorority Sluts idea made and I would be livid if someone scooped the idea or stole one of the characters (especially after I finished second in voting before the last round :lol: )

Besides all that I was reading through old posts on the forum and Serrated has mentioned that he’s thinking about including Mrs. Megamounds in a game in the near future, and I could easily see Lust for Sail part 2 being a good opportunity to bring her back. Fingers crossed!