other payment methods then credit card

windfighter15

Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:48 am

Hi i've been non-premium for a few months now and wanted to renew it, just to find out that credit card is the only payment method left. Do you intend to keep it that way? cause im not gonna buy a credit card just for this site
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:55 am

That's correct, we had to turn direct payment option off because there is no protection to us as merchants and some people abuse this options.
However I would like to mention that it is not only Credit Card payment option as available now, you can use debit card as well.
dummfisch

Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:24 pm

no longer ... only credit crads accepted, so no more options for me to get prem then. however i´ll keep following you guys, as i did for years, but this way means prem times are over.

- irony mode on -

i hope you can survive without me paying ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:59 am

dummfisch wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 2:24 pm
no longer ... only credit crads accepted, so no more options for me to get prem then. however i´ll keep following you guys, as i did for years, but this way means prem times are over.

- irony mode on -

i hope you can survive without me paying ;-) :lol: :lol: :lol:
I see no limits on debit cards usage.
JordenRomero

Fri Apr 07, 2023 7:55 am

I understand your frustration with the limited payment options for renewing your non-premium membership. However, it's important to note that credit cards are a common and widely accepted payment method for online transactions.
Last edited by JordenRomero on Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Eristanjoro

Mon Apr 10, 2023 3:15 pm

Hey there! Sorry to hear that you're having trouble renewing your premium membership. I stumbled upon your post while searching for similar information. I've been in the same boat before, not having a credit card to pay for things online. Recently, I discovered the web3 crypto wallet, which allows you to make payments using cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Ethereum, and more. It's a great alternative payment method that is becoming more widely accepted across various websites and platforms. I wonder if I can use it on this website?