Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:28 pm

Juninho13 wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 1:59 am
tells how it was your first time you had sex and your first gang bang
The story of how I lost my virginity is actually a pretty embarrassing one. It happened in my senior year (I was 18), during prom night. I was always a bit tom boyish throughout high school and really into sports, being the captain of the rugby and wrestling teams. As a result a lot of guys were really intimidated by me and my insane physique (tits included), this led to a bunch of people thinking I must’ve been a lesbian or such. Anyways, prom rolls around and no guy has asked me to be their date and this devastated me. Stupid as I now look back at how such a small thing meant the world to me back then. So, during prom, I end up alone in the janitors closet, crying as slow dance music plays and everyone has a partner, when all of a sudden the Janitor, Buford, walks in. For context, Buford is an old black man with quite the beer gut, who was always a bit of a laughing stock around the school and I usually felt bad for him. Anyways, he walks in and sees me crying and consoles me, even offers to dance with me during the slow dance, he was always sweet. What surprised me though was his massive boner poking into me while we danced. The realization that this old man wasn’t just being sweet but saw me as some fuckmeat, drove me crazy giddy. It meant that guys were actually into me and wanted me! I was so happy I told him I was going to thank him for the dance by making out with him and then I got on my knees, I will never forget the look on his face lol, absolute shock. So yeah, we fucked until morning in that closet and I’ll never forget it. I learned so much from my first time that I have to give him credit for training me so well. I have also got to say I admire his stamina to this day!

I’ll get back to you about the gangbang, unsure if I want to talk about it considering how wild it was. Not sure if I am allowed to talk about it, it was pretty taboo.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:18 pm

L4ever4life wrote:
Tue Mar 07, 2023 4:47 am
I actually have 2 questions, what are some of the craziest/filthiest fetishes that you have tried? The second question is can you tell us about the first time you gave a rimjob to a man?
Oh wow, I wish I could tell you but I feel it wouldn’t paint me in the best light. Not sure if I’m allowed to even talk about some of it (you’ll just have to use your imagination) but I’ll try my best. Aside from the usual (gagging, feet stuff, whipping, electroshock, bondage, choking and general bdsm stuff), I’ve also been subjected to some insane tentacles, I once spent a whole day in the hole of some wall in a prison as a set of holes (long story) and I was briefly used as a test subject for some new state of the art robots. There was also that time in Japan where I somehow ended up on some weird sex game show and wow, they are way more freaky over there than here. Thankfully I had a mask on or else that would’ve ended my time in the force. And unfortunately, I can say I do know what it’s like to be on the receiving end of a golden shower. But I can say all this, knowing it was all for the greater good of the city, or at least I pray to god it was.

The first time I rimmed a man was actually pretty late into my career all things considered. It was just before I had become chief of police and it was with the Mayor. The dumbass was making me give him a tour of the evidence locker for some reason when he all of a sudden “accidentally” ate some candy Busty Bomber made. The stuff was laced with a strong aphrodisiac that might make your dick fall off if you didn’t cum quick enough and his walking sex toy of a secretary wasn’t there that day so the responsibility fell onto me. I only allowed him to stick his dick in my mouth but after a while he complained that he needed to have his ass ate in order to cum. I had never heard of such a thing but without hesitation he suddenly turned around and shoved his ass into my face. All I could do was my best (I think I’ve improved since then through experience) and he eventually did cum. Nowadays, so many more men, women (and others ;) ) ask me for one I have to wonder if that bastard Mayor has been going around talking about it, I’ll kill him if he has!
Junior_p

Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:09 pm

thinking about his good heart he made the following stories
officer juggs: night of good deeds

officer juggs: night of good deeds 2

officer juggs: night of good deeds 2.5 please read it, i will really appreciate your feedback
Last edited by Junior_p on Thu May 04, 2023 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
BakaIsBack

Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:13 pm

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs wrote:
Juninho13 wrote:
The story of how I lost my virginity is actually a pretty embarrassing one. It happened in my senior year (I was 18), during prom night. I was always a bit tom boyish throughout high school and really into sports, being the captain of the rugby and wrestling teams. As a result a lot of guys were really intimidated by me and my insane physique (tits included), this led to a bunch of people thinking I must’ve been a lesbian or such. Anyways, prom rolls around and no guy has asked me to be their date and this devastated me. Stupid as I now look back at how such a small thing meant the world to me back then. So, during prom, I end up alone in the janitors closet, crying as slow dance music plays and everyone has a partner, when all of a sudden the Janitor, Buford, walks in. For context, Buford is an old black man with quite the beer gut, who was always a bit of a laughing stock around the school and I usually felt bad for him. Anyways, he walks in and sees me crying and consoles me, even offers to dance with me during the slow dance, he was always sweet. What surprised me though was his massive boner poking into me while we danced. The realization that this old man wasn’t just being sweet but saw me as some fuckmeat, drove me crazy giddy. It meant that guys were actually into me and wanted me! I was so happy I told him I was going to thank him for the dance by making out with him and then I got on my knees, I will never forget the look on his face lol, absolute shock. So yeah, we fucked until morning in that closet and I’ll never forget it. I learned so much from my first time that I have to give him credit for training me so well. I have also got to say I admire his stamina to this day!

I’ll get back to you about the gangbang, unsure if I want to talk about it considering how wild it was. Not sure if I am allowed to talk about it, it was pretty taboo.
Dang! That would be a perfect idea for a Officer Juggs game.
BakaIsBack

Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:18 pm

Who was the first woman you fucked? How many women were in your first lesbian orgy? How exciting was it to experiment with women?
Madara555666

Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:38 pm

Do you drink your own breast milk for breakfast or have you never had that idea?😈Has it ever crossed your mind that Billy Boob and Strawhat can be released from prison? want revenge for you trapping them, they can drain your breasts full of milk and make them a sex slave!!!
Junior_p

Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:51 pm

come on tell us about your first Gang Bang!!! Was it so gross? how many men did they have? did they have big dicks?
Junior_p

Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:53 pm

Bustygirlz wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:13 pm
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs wrote:
Juninho13 wrote:

Dang! That would be a perfect idea for a Officer Juggs game.
Yes!! Man I can even imagine the game... Jasmine with two cocks in her greedy pussy
Junior_p

Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:15 am

Madara555666 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:38 pm
Do you drink your own breast milk for breakfast or have you never had that idea?😈Has it ever crossed your mind that Billy Boob and Strawhat can be released from prison? want revenge for you trapping them, they can drain your breasts full of milk and make them a sex slave!!!

Did you also have nightmares about Billy Bob? if so tell me how it was
Junior_p

Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:27 am

Dilson fusk filled your uterus with cum, the homeless person filled you with cum. How many medicines do you take to not get pregnant? I think with your good gender and breasts full of milk 6 baby you could handle it easily