Officer Juggs: Blacked RAW

Kaiju316

Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:58 am

I had an idea and was talking to a friend about this, since the Officer Juggs Space XXX and Bikini Breakdown/Where's my milk revealed Officer Juggs having a lactation and black dick kink. I was wondering about a game that plays more into that. I could make a script about it really quickly, involving Sgt.Woods from XMas Pay Rise 6 as a returning character. If anyone likes this idea, I would love to see feedback of any kind!
Kaiju316

Sat Mar 04, 2023 1:45 pm

Officer Juggs: INKED

Intro: Desperate times calls for desperate measures. Ever since the Mayor won his legal case in court, funds being funneled into his accounts had to be quickly frozen. This led to the MNF Police Department and Union to cut back immediately from the lack of money. Taxes were raised in the city but it wasn't enough to sustain for another month! Chief of Police Officer Jasmine Juggs was in desperate times to get her department up and running again......

*MNF Golden 5 Hotel*

(Scene opens up with Officer Juggs wearing a nice black dress in front of the doorway)

Dress: https://www.google.com/search?client=ms ... z145dB7E0M

Juggs: Okay......breath Jasmine. Your men need you.....

(Officer Juggs opens up the door to see a large man standing near a bed with floors shaped like a heart)

Sgt.Woods: https://www.google.com/search?q=xmas+pa ... bPvT7JnoVM

Sgt.Woods: Chief! Reporting for duty Ma'am!

Juggs: Dwayne. You can call me Jasmine for now. Considering what we are going to do.

Sgt.Woods: Okay Chie-Jasmine! I still can't believe you wanna make a dirty movie with me. Wouldn't that hurt your reputation?

Juggs: I have to do what is best for my men! If it means acting like a slut on camera so you guys could have a paycheck to feed your families, then there is no choice!

Juggs(thinking): It also gives me a chance to see that massive black cock everyone has been whispering about!

Sgt.Woods: Okay. Camera and lights are set up, bed is perfect. You ready Jasmine?

(Sgt.Woods places his arms around Juggs)

Juggs: You bet I am big boy!

Sex Scene 1: https://www.google.com/search?client=ms ... gosWyD_2NM

Easy:
Juggs: Suck my fucking tits Dwayne!
Sgt.Woods: Yes Ma'am!

Medium:
Juggs: This fucking black dick is way too good!
Sgt.Woods: Glad you love it!

Hard:
Juggs: FUCK! FUCK! SUCK MY TITTIES AS YOU RAM ME!
Sgt.Woods: Jesus Christ! Your tits are lactating!

Sex scene 2: https://www.sex.com/pin/58909756-angela-is-a-gift/

Easy:
Juggs: Lay down so I can pleasure you better.
Sgt.Woods: I died and went to heaven!

Medium: This fucking black cock can't even be fully wrapped between my fat tits!
Sgt.Woods: It is doing wonders for me!

Hard:
Juggs: I need to see your black dick explode like a volcano!
Sgt.Woods: Holy shit! Jasmine your lactating again!

Sex Scene 3: https://www.google.com/search?q=angela+ ... yeWSO7t67M

Easy:
Juggs: Dwayne. As your boss, I need you to fuck me as hard as you can!
Sgt.Woods: Fuck yes Jasmine!

Medium:
Juggs: A dick like this comes every millennia!
Sgt.Woods: And a busty officer like you is one and a million!

Hard:
Juggs: TAKE ME! TAKE ME LIKE THE BITCH I AM! I'M YOUR FUCKING HOE!
Sgt.Woods: Take all my fucking thick black cum!!!

(Both are exhausted and naked on the bed)

Juggs: That.....was......phenomenal
Sgt.Woods: Glad you loved it chief
Juggs: Jasmine. You better get used to calling me that because I ain't done with you!

*9 months later*
(Juggs is sitting down in her office, she has a massive pregnant belly)

Juggs: I guess having a fling with your subortinate has it's drawbacks.....

*The End*

If you guys have any feedback, i'll greatly appreciate it!
ytgf7

Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:49 am

yes please make this game officer juggs pregnant with a black baby defiantly a game worth making i would play it hundreds of times
Madara777

Sun Mar 05, 2023 6:39 am

bro great idea just the part of her getting pregnant which I think is not a good one, I think she could be pregnant in the near future
Peter1256

Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:43 am

The idea is normal. But it's better without pregnancy
L4ever4life

Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:57 am

After looking over the idea, I feel it’s not really a Juggs story, it’s a bit too basic. What I mean by that is that it’s missing the hallmark features of what makes a Juggs game good (humiliation, weird male character, Juggs being coerced into it from a weird sense of justice). I feel like a couple changes and it’d be golden.

Maybe instead of Sgt woods, it could be some criminal (a pimp maybe) who’s willing to rat and let the police get a huge win. I just feel the story could use some plot that matches what a Juggs game usually is, but I do 100% agree that Juggs could use some BBC. I’ll post one of my ideas here later.
Kaiju316

Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:33 am

L4ever4life wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 12:57 am
After looking over the idea, I feel it’s not really a Juggs story, it’s a bit too basic. What I mean by that is that it’s missing the hallmark features of what makes a Juggs game good (humiliation, weird male character, Juggs being coerced into it from a weird sense of justice). I feel like a couple changes and it’d be golden.

Maybe instead of Sgt woods, it could be some criminal (a pimp maybe) who’s willing to rat and let the police get a huge win. I just feel the story could use some plot that matches what a Juggs game usually is, but I do 100% agree that Juggs could use some BBC. I’ll post one of my ideas here later.
Or maybe Sgt.Woods is a dirty cop who has shit on Juggs that could ruin her career and get her kicked out of the force as Police Chief. He could fuck Juggs as blackmail and keep the info from being leaked as a promise of some sorts. Juggs could agree since the info on question was her knowledge on the Mayor's questionable activities.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Tue Mar 14, 2023 4:19 pm

Wow, these all sound like such great ideas :evil:

Makes me wish that one of my adventures with some BBC get shown to you guys soon!