Opinions on dominant females?

BigK7o8

Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:33 am

Question for the community-
most of the ladies of MnF metropolis tend to be pretty docile and submissive. Would you be interested in a game featuring a female who is more take charge? Obviously I’m not talking about a dick girl or someone into pegging but a girl who’s more aggressive and dominant? Maybe not a muscle girl or anything like that but someone who could realistically toss a nerdy little wimp around and make him beg for mercy :lol:
Kaiju316

Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:52 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
most of the ladies of MnF metropolis tend to be pretty docile and submissive. Would you be interested in a game featuring a female who is more take charge? Obviously I’m not talking about a dick girl or someone into pegging but a girl who’s more aggressive and dominant? Maybe not a muscle girl or anything like that but someone who could realistically toss a nerdy little wimp around and make him beg for mercy :lol:
I had a few ideas for characters of that nature,
My OC Emerald Tigóbitties is a 'BIG' girl and depending on the nature of the story she can show nerds or bullies as wimps some real pain.
Emerald Tigóbitties Bio:
Age 24
Afro Latina - Puerto Rican and Jamaican to be exact
Height - 5'10
Job - College Graduate with Master's Degree in Business and Finance with asperations to be a successful entrepreneur
Likes - Video Games, Geek/Nerd Culture, Sweets, Shy and Nice Men and a paticulary busty cheif of Police
Turn offs - Arrogrence and smell
Tit size - JJ cups

Officer Bonnie Booty is a partner I see Officer Juggs having. She can be a friend from the police academy that is rather quite opposite from Jasmine. Could be a nice change of pace of Jasmine being put into situations when Bonnie actively seeks them out. Being just as badass as Officer Juggs she can definitely be a dominant force!
If Officer Juggs had a partner, it should be a women like this :twisted:
What she looks like: https://ibb.co/5LCpV8g

Officer Bonnie Booty
Height: 6'5
Breast Size: JJ cups
Booty size: 50 inches

If anyone can turn Officer Juggs frown upside down, it's Officer Boonie Booty. Best friend from the police academy, Boonie was one of the few people Jasmine could trust or even hangout with. Bonnie is a very truthful gal, saying what needs to be said and even being protective if anyone fucks with Jasmine Juggs. While Jasmine is a force to be reckoned with which made her chief of Police, Boonie is the best detective on the force. That's where her skills come in, Bonnie is able to figure out a crime scene within a matter of minutes. The only thing is that when she bends over, her massive 50 inch ass is open for everyone to see. She also uses this big dump truck of an ass to successfully interrogate suspects or take them down with ease. The thing is, Boonie does this on purpose. She may care and love Jasmine but she LOVES dick, balls and pussy!
Kaiju316

Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:54 am

Oops forgot to put Emerald's pics for reference
https://ibb.co/W5jDwcc
https://ibb.co/DW8sC67
DarkNecros16

Sat Feb 11, 2023 4:08 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
I like dominant and aggresive girls if they still being quite curvy and busty, I don't really like muscular girls so I would prefeer a girl like the one from Friday the 14th, she was wild and dominant and had very huge juggs <3 <3
seylen

Sun Feb 19, 2023 1:00 am

Oh, yes! I would be more interested in playing the game if there were stiffer female characters. I wish there had been a tough, strong lady who had a more athletic body than the other female characters in the game. It would be cool if the character got to be the kind of dominatrix that would make any guy submit to her. She could also give these guys edicts like Cum Eating Instructions footjungle have. Such a game would have been much more fascinating.