Vadim games

crocdeloup

Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Hello, I'm creating this forum to talk about Vadim's game.

I just played at his last is the I must confess I am a little above.

I find this game more and more, how to say (unrealistic) to pass the face and body was expressive but not caricatural (game before Tifa) is especially finer (detailed), now I just feel like to see a pair of tits and an ass the personification of heroine is absent.
the faces are caricature!

I would like to know if I am the only one to think that?
junky

Fri Mar 23, 2018 8:37 pm

No you are the only person thinkin' that way. Vadim's art really started to beocme so bad caricatures, his actual art compared to his much older games looks like... don't know how to say it, it's just really creapy :(
Jimjim3DX

Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:48 pm

I liked the game, I think he did the best he could with the idea that was given. A shame she had to have elf ears for it to be allowed, but it's probably the best/safest "monster feature" you can add to a human in order to bypass the CCbill rules.

Personally I would have rather had a small minigame or interactive striping/touching segment instead of a 4th sex scene, just to make it feel more like a game. Or a bit more dialogue during/after the scenes, but this is the fault of the idea writer. I think the poses where nice, it was nice to see a double penetration in one hole (even though it looks like their dicks got a lot smaller in that last scene).

I don't mind the design of April (except the ears, but that's the price we have to pay). Perhaps if the eyes were drawn and positioned the same way as in the show:

"https://i1.wp.com/www.teenagemutantninj ... .jpg?w=307".

Then the face would be a little more accurate.
fcrivers

Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:08 am

I liked the game aswell, but the biggest turn off for me is how the cum scenes are like boom its done. I get it that it saves a lot of time instead of doing it frame by frame, just do 2 or 3 frames with the final result, but in the end. it just shows how rushed the content actually is nowadays.

I agree that this idea was lackluster but from the story part, April with elf ears???????????
crocdeloup

Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:10 am

I'm talking mainly about the general style of Vadim before it was
very detailed with shadow etc ...
now it is very rough in comparison.
Compare the style of the new game and the old game of vadim as Busty raider you will see very clearly that it was much better before.
Dwayne

Sat Mar 24, 2018 3:42 am

Busty raider? That was forever ago...I think Vadim’s art has been great recently.

I thought the new game was well-drawn and came out solidly despite a weak script. I always thought April was hot and could use another game, glad to see her back.
TheUndertaker

Sat Mar 24, 2018 5:36 am

I think Vadim games just keeps getting better and better. The last games were really good and especially the mnf metropolis. It probably tooks a lot of work and we can feel that Vadim really putted his heart in it :D . Yeah the body proporitions may not always be right but cmon, I don't think people play mnf games for their realism.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:17 pm

Please, feel free to discuss it. It will be very helpful for me to know your own opinion. If you can please show me examples of my art (in games) which you like the most and the least.

Sometimes when you draw the scene you think it's gonna be ok, but then when it is done you see that it is ... so-so.
crocdeloup

Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:47 pm

For my part I prefer to have first game.

top 3 of the vadim game :
3 = halloween adventure
2 =Tifa Dungeon Fuck
1= Busty raider

Note : Well-drawn characters with coherent bodies and very detailed faces.

top 3 bad games :
3 = Busty Family Cheer Squad 2
2 =Totally Sluts'
1 =April's Big Story

Note :
I already said it will be just a pair of breasts and an ass the design of the character is just a support it's not good .
And especially for the parody of existing character I find it unhealthy I like the physics of the basic character is the fact of seeing them kiss that is exciting.
For example Clover tottaly spies has giant breasts in the game, it just looks like it's broken spine to the main movement.
junky

Sun Mar 25, 2018 1:03 am

Ok I'll give some examples of what I think it's your best art ever.

As for the face reference will be this one

She looks like a real beauty!
Her body is also drawn very good!

This is the other example of good face and body

MM here has very good body proportions specially legs compared to torso, cuz lately upper part of legs in your games has the same size as trso, and fisically that's looks very stupid (sorry).

I wanted also point to Busty Bomber in SHH2 and your last game.
Let's take a look how she is in the original game:

And now in the last one:

In the last game she looks like 20 years younger, and her body is not even half as hot as it was in the first game :!:

As for games I like the art least will be:
- Busty Family Cheer Squad 2
- Totally Sluts
- Pervsona 5

Step back and use your older art style, and also animations cuz lately you guys make a very lazy animations, without tits jiggling etc.
Other point I want to say about is that before you used to add extra buttons or actions during sex scenes, like click to grab tit/tits or handjob button before passing to blowjob action etc, but now it's gone, I would like to see that come back.