BakaIsBack

Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:20 pm

Still would love to have this description for each character
starplatinum69

Wed Oct 12, 2022 12:57 am

Bustygirlz wrote:
Sat Oct 01, 2022 5:20 pm
Still would love to have this description for each character
Me too, would love to see this come true.
BigK7o8

Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:42 am

Would it be cool with you guys if I posted some profiles I have that include details that haven't necessarily been included in games yet, just lore stuff I have for the characters that I use when writing scripts and developing ideas?
BigK7o8

Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:59 am

Mrs. Megamounds
Name: Maxine Megamounds
Job: Formerly: Mall Manager Currently: North Pole Milk Maiden
Height: 5’11”
Breast size: MM Cups
First appearance: Where’s the Milk?

Mrs. Megamounds was born Maxine Milkymams, a woman inheriting her family’s strange genetic anomaly which causes their breasts to grow comically large and constantly produce milk. Maxine used her unique mutation to catch the eye of billionaire mineral magnate Morty Megamounds, and they were married shortly before his untimely passing at the tender young age of one-hundred and three. Unfortunately, a secret will bequeathed his fortune to Morty’s family, and Maxine was left penniless, forced to take a job as the manager of the MnF Metropolis Mall.
Because of her previous life of luxury as the wife of a billionaire, Mrs. Megamounds is a stuck-up, entitled bitch who needs to continuously be put in her place by being reminded of the fact that she’s only good for one thing- milking and fucking!
BigK7o8

Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:02 am

Mighty Mom
Name: ??? (TO BE REVEALED IN SUPERHEROINE HIJINKS 7.5)
Job: Superhero
Height: 6’4
Breast size: KK Cups
First appearance: Super Heroine Hijinks

Mighty Mom started her crime fighting career as the prim and proper yet powerless Mighty Maiden. Mighty Maiden made her crime fighting debut on her 18th birthday, when a vicious battle with a supervillain unlocked her super strength, super speed, and super stamina! Unfortunately, she discovered those powers were only activated through SEXUAL ENERGY, and the encounter left her with a bun in the oven! Now, Mighty Mom fights crime in MnF Metropolis alongside Super Son, tangling with the likes of Kid Pervert and the Busty Bomber! Mighty Mom is often sexually humiliated, but, thanks to the nature of her powers, always comes out on top, even when she's on the bottom!
BigK7o8

Thu Oct 13, 2022 10:15 am

Brittney Blubbabut
Name: Brittney Blubbabut
Job: Defense Attorney
Height: 5’8”
Hip Measurement: 52 Inches
First appearance: Gloria Gazongas Office Incidentals

Brittney Blubbabut is a defense attorney who’s constantly scheming against her clients and the legal system to make as much money as possible. Her biggest rival is Gloria Gazongas, a prosecutor who she went to college with, and who Brittney hates so much that she often makes rash, boneheaded decisions- much to her own detriment. Secretly, Brittney is jealous of Gloria’s massive chest, and embarrassed of her own GIGANTIC RUMP- which, much to her dismay often ends up pinched, spanked, and fucked rotten!
starplatinum69

Mon Oct 17, 2022 2:50 am

These are great! It should only be a matter of time before these come true.
mugen64

Mon Oct 24, 2022 6:33 am

https://www.wifelovers.club/images/a61/ ... milf-5.jpg

https://www.meetandfuckgames.com/images/progress/74.jpg

Name:Jacqueline Thickness
Job: works any job to lower her jail sentence
Game Height: 6 ft
Breast size: she was d cup size but been getting bigger lately thanks to the work-out she does in jail
First Appearance : Godmilf

Jacqueline Thickness born & raised in the ghetto side of Metropolis. she love money jewelry and weed.she'll do anything to get quick cash which led to her meeting godmilf however she get's cocky often and in turn her ego got her in jail. now trying to get out by any means and I DO mean any means necessary

im super excited she's finally gonna get her own game cant wait
starplatinum69

Sun Nov 13, 2022 11:02 pm

We should make a thread for the community to come up with bios for these characters so that we can pick the best one.
torotoro

Tue Nov 15, 2022 11:18 pm

i agree