Ideas for new Officer juggs games

theonewhodoes

Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:11 pm

L4ever4life wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:30 am
Krampus woos Officer Juggs and Mrs Claus:

^A twist on the Santa woos games for our wonderful Officer. For those who don’t know, KRAMPUS is a figure who is the opposite of Santa, punishing the wicked on Christmas rather than rewarding the good. Contains elements of BDSM and lots of dirty talk. The traditional depiction of Krampus might not be ToS so I have changed him to fit better. His appearance will be that of Santa but with horns and generally more demonic looking (darker colours, sharper teeth and more of an unclean appearance). His traditional appearance would include goat legs so he can be a Satyr-esque but I’m not sure if that would be Tos as I remember there being some issues with the centaur in the Beast Within Tilda Game.

(WIP, still need to touch up dirty talk to make it more)

Script:

Krampus, a figure as powerful as Santa, exists to keep balance. While Santa rewards those who are good throughout the year, Krampus punishes the wicked and naughty. While polar opposites, both are needed to keep balance for one cannot exist without the other. Two sides of the same coin.

On this particular Chrstmas, Krampus takes a liking to our beloved Officer Juggs. Seeing her as the ultimate bad girl on the naughty list this year. Why? Due to her behaviour of committing the worst sin of them all. Self Deception. In order to punish her, he will fulfil her deepest desires and set her free. He sets out to woo the busty policewoman.

Officer Juggs heads home from the long day alone at the police office, the Christmas cheer feeling hollow as she is once again alone on the festive day. Deciding to work rather than be confined to her room. She thinks to herself “Nothing a bottle of Brandy can’t fix once I get home I guess.” However, the moment she enters her apartment, she notices something odd. The lone Christmas tree she puts up every year for the hell of it, has presents underneath it??? Finding it odd she inspects the presents and finds an odd array of bondage and kink gear laid out that she takes an odd liking to.

Krampus then appears and begins to explain what will occur; “Jasmine Juggs! I am Krampus, punisher of the wicked and I have come for you! You have deceived yourself! A sin far greater than any other! I offer you now a choice, continue to lie to yourself or let me set you free!”

Juggs reaches for her gun and points it at the man; “Listen here asshole, I don’t know what you are talking about! I’m not lying to myself about anything and I am definitely not going to let some dirty discount mall Santa set me free, whatever the hell that means!”

Krampus laughs and waves his hand turning the gun to putty, “Your mortal weapons have no power over me you bimbo! And if I was lying, how would you explain these?”

He waves his hand and Juggs has visions of her past games at moments in which she began to enjoy being fucked silly. She has a realisation that maybe the weird man is right, when all of a sudden Mrs. Claus bursts through the door.

Mrs. Claus: “Jasmine Juggs! OH wow you are busty! Shit didn’t mean to say that aloud, nevermind listen to me! You are in grave danger! I’ve come to warn you that your inner turmoil is what attracted Krampus to you and is what will attract greater demons in the future, you must confront yourself and make a decision! This homeless Santa ripoff will only be the first of many if you do not!”

Krampus: “Hey, no need to be rude!”

Claus: “Listen, I know you’re my husband's brother and all but I personally don’t give a shit about you!”

Juggs: “ I still don’t know, I’m not sure, if only there was a way for me to figure myself out”

Krampus: “Haha, what do you think the presents were for? I can help you figure yourself out right now!”

Claus: *Sighs* “Why does every situation come down to this?”

Sex Scene 1: In a doggy style position Juggs is blowing (maybe even sucking the balls of) Krampus while Mrs Claus is fucking her with a strapon. Juggs hands are handcuffed behind her back and she has a collar on with a leash that Claus is pulling.

Option1: “For someone who hates sex you sure do suck cock like you love it” - K

Option 2: “Damn the view from back here is amazing! Her ass moves like jello!” - C

Option 3: “How do you like being choked and fucked at the same time Bitch!” - K

SS2: A double penetration for Juggs with Krampus fucking her pussy and Claus fucking her ass with a strap on. Juggs has a ball gag in her mouth. Juggs is suspended in the air by some rope contraption. All the dialogue is Jugg’s thoughts/

Option1: “Holy shit, they’re both inside me, they’re going to fuck me apart!” - J

Option 2: “Shit im so close to coming, I never knew sex could feel like this!” - J

Option 3: “Fuck Fuck FUCK!!! I love this! I love fucking!” - J

Optional SS3: Juggs fucks Claus with the strap on while Krampus simultaneously fucks Juggs in the ass.

Option1: “You’re right, I do love fucking, now Im going to fuck your brains out!” - J

Option 2: “Let it all out and fuck me silly!” - C

Option 3: “You enjoy being fucked, you love being dominated don’t you?” - K
“Yes, I love it all!” - J

SS4: Double titfuck with Claus and Juggs with various toys being used on Juggs and Claus

Afterwards, after Krampus leaves, Juggs and Claus talk.

Juggs: “Thank you, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have learnt that about myself and I just can’t thank you enough. Without you ”

Claus; “ Don’t sweat it dear, I had a blast too so I can’t say it was done selflessly. Anyways, I must get going but if you ever want to “discover yourself” again, me and a few friends at the north pole would love to help you again. If you ever need me, just call!”

She hands Juggs a card and Juggs responds “Likewise Mrs. Claus, till next time!” before making out with Claus one more time.
Just about perfect
L4ever4life

Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:57 am

theonewhodoes wrote:
Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:11 pm
Just about perfect
Thanks! Does anyone have any other ideas? Not even full scripts but even rough ideas.
howix burnix

Fri Jul 29, 2022 6:33 am

mi protagonista preferida
pero las cheerleaders tambien son muy buenas
la sra claus
maldita sea me gustan todas jajajja