Super Heroine Hijinks 4

BigK7o8

Sun Aug 02, 2020 10:50 pm

So, what did everyone think? I'm obviously a little biased towards the story :lol: but I thought the art from Vadim was amazing! Mighty Mom looked fantastic and he stayed about as true to the story as he could have. There was one extra scene I had written, but it was pretty complicated and I understand why he cut it. If the game's popular enough maybe that could be included in another part....

Speaking of that, is this game something you would like to see more of? Would you want to see Super S... I mean THE ROD go after someone else like Busty Bomber? Maybe even team up with other villains like Kid Pervert or something and go after Mighty Mom again? Or do you possibly even have your own ideas for what happens next? This obviously isn't something that would happen right now, but I always love reading feedback and suggestions, good and bad, so let me know what you think!
junky

Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:04 pm

The art was good. But i'm disappointed about the sex part. The first scene it's not even a sex scene. And the titfuck pov sucked. Only liked the last scene.

And man, stop changing the view during sex scenes it sucks.
MNFan

Mon Aug 03, 2020 12:22 am

Huh that was....short
Dwayne

Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:13 am

BigK7o8 wrote:
So, what did everyone think? I'm obviously a little biased towards the story :lol: but I thought the art from Vadim was amazing! Mighty Mom looked fantastic and he stayed about as true to the story as he could have. There was one extra scene I had written, but it was pretty complicated and I understand why he cut it. If the game's popular enough maybe that could be included in another part....

Speaking of that, is this game something you would like to see more of? Would you want to see Super S... I mean THE ROD go after someone else like Busty Bomber? Maybe even team up with other villains like Kid Pervert or something and go after Mighty Mom again? Or do you possibly even have your own ideas for what happens next? This obviously isn't something that would happen right now, but I always love reading feedback and suggestions, good and bad, so let me know what you think!
I thought it was awesome! Mighty Mom looked super sexy and I thought the scenario was creative and a good way to get super son and mighty mom's thing going again.

If you're asking for ideas, Mighty Mom is one of my favorite characters on this site, so I'd love to see The Rod and Kid Pervert team up against Mighty Mom!
MikeJack

Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:10 am

BigK7o8 wrote:

A little short but it’s a pretty good game in my opinion . Mighty Mom is my favourite character . Hope u make more games about her no matter with Super S or others .
manthus

Mon Aug 03, 2020 5:23 pm

Loved the game! Mighty Mom is definitely one of my favorite characters, she has a gorgeous body! Just what I like to see in these games! The minigame was something different, and ok at that. The bondage foreplay could have been longer, preferably with milking. I would love to see Mighty Mom milked like the dairy cow she is, drained of her sexual energy! Disappointed that there wasn't a chance to plaster her with cum in the end, I always thought that was a nice way to end a game, finishing a buxom babe with blasts of cum all over her body! Miss those finishes. Her great big juggs make terrific targets after all. I think it would be great if The Rod and Kid Pervert would team up in the future and ravish & humiliate her thoroughly. Preferably by using her sexually energized milk to boost their own powers! But all in all a great addition to a great series! I would absolutely love to see The Rod & Kid Pervert ravish Busty Bomber as well! :D
jradi5

Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:29 pm

The game was good, my only issue is it should have had another sex scene.
manthus

Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:32 pm

jradi5 wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 10:29 pm
The game was good, my only issue is it should have had another sex scene.
Yes!
Titlover96@gmail.com

Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:56 pm

It was an amazing idea, though poorly executed.
Mighty Mom looked amazing, the only problem being she hadn't had much ass, and she wasn't plowed enough. It would also be awesome to include a pregnancy ending like Xmas Payrise 7
manthus

Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:56 pm

Titlover96@gmail.com wrote:
Tue Aug 04, 2020 3:56 pm
It was an amazing idea, though poorly executed.
Mighty Mom looked amazing, the only problem being she hadn't had much ass, and she wasn't plowed enough. It would also be awesome to include a pregnancy ending like Xmas Payrise 7
Would love to see her impregnated for sure! To make them juggs even bigger & bursting with milk! :D