The creative story/dialog writer volunteer

mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:33 pm

Hi guys

As you may have noticed since 2019 we start making more games based on our own ideas rather than collect them from you guys. It is a temporary solution for the time while we are moving from flash to HTML5 technology. With our own game ideas at least we can understand which game solution we can make and which isn't available for us with HTML5 yet.

I'm looking for someone, who are well-known with our games and MNF universe and would like to help me/us with the developing of the game plot/story. For example: I have the very generic game idea and you help me to expand/develop it and create the dialogs (Eng).

If you have enough time and you willing to help, please get in touch with me via email webmaster@meetandfuckgames.com

PS: At the moment Dwayne helps as a lot with this job and we appreciate it, but we don't want to put so much pressure on the shoulders of just one person.
mugen64

Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:29 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 2:33 pm
Hi guys

As you may have noticed since 2019 we start making more games based on our own ideas rather than collect them from you guys. It is a temporary solution for the time while we are moving from flash to HTML5 technology. With our own game ideas at least we can understand which game solution we can make and which isn't available for us with HTML5 yet.

I'm looking for someone, who are well-known with our games and MNF universe and would like to help me/us with the developing of the game plot/story. For example: I have the very generic game idea and you help me to expand/develop it and create the dialogs (Eng).

If you have enough time and you willing to help, please get in touch with me via email webmaster@meetandfuckgames.com

PS: At the moment Dwayne helps as a lot with this job and we appreciate it, but we don't want to put so much pressure on the shoulders of just one person.
i would do it but my spelling kind of trash so good luck on finding someone vadmin. im sure you'll find someone in no time
KatBread

Mon Jan 06, 2020 8:00 am

Hi Vadim!

I volunteer whatever services I can. I graduated from University of Oregon, majoring in American Literature with a minor in Creative Writing. I tried emailing you in regard to this position as well as the creative writing position for the MNF Club game but haven't received a response.

I wrote Where's The Milk IV and can absolutely come up with more detailed stories, (you had mentioned to keep that one short). I'm quite familiar with the Mn'F Universe and look forward to contributing more.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Mon Jan 06, 2020 1:55 pm

Thank you guys, I'll review each request. Please, keep sending me messages to admin email.
CodeW

Tue Jan 07, 2020 6:24 pm

I want to help out with the plot too! Ahaha
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:05 pm

Theme to be up again!

I'm looking for the volunteer texts/dialogs writer for the all games that I make. The my requirements are these: your first language should be English (cuz my is not) and you should know our MNF universe, at least to be familiar with the characters. In reward you will get a free premium access to the sites meetandfuckgames.com and mnfclub.com and the direct contact with me via messenger, so you will be informed about whole process of making the games.

I'm not a professional artist that's why there are enought people who don't like my art, but I do my best to work on mini-games and make games more interactive. In case if you have free time and ok with my "style" of art then feel free to get in touch with me via webmaster@meetandfuckgames.com

In the mean time I have problems with is "Where is the Milk 4". There are many dialogs already written by KatBread, but I need to change them in order to match the mini-game that I made for this game.

So you are welcome!
Nilbog

Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:11 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:05 pm
Theme to be up again!

I'm looking for the volunteer texts/dialogs writer for the all games that I make. The my requirements are these: your first language should be English (cuz my is not) and you should know our MNF universe, at least to be familiar with the characters. In reward you will get a free premium access to the sites meetandfuckgames.com and mnfclub.com and the direct contact with me via messenger, so you will be informed about whole process of making the games.

I'm not a professional artist that's why there are enought people who don't like my art, but I do my best to work on mini-games and make games more interactive. In case if you have free time and ok with my "style" of art then feel free to get in touch with me via webmaster@meetandfuckgames.com

In the mean time I have problems with is "Where is the Milk 4". There are many dialogs already written by KatBread, but I need to change them in order to match the mini-game that I made for this game.

So you are welcome!
I sent you an email. I’d be happy to help.
johnnyfromny

Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:57 pm

Hey guys!
I appreciate and love your atrwork at MNF games. But are you serious when you propose to help ya with the game plots for access to your content worth of $30/mo for an average american citizen who's being fluently speaking English person? Really? 30 bucks? :lol:

It's tough times here nowadays as well, so it's not fair to propose people work for pennies while you're making a fortune.
Sorry, didn't want to be rude. Wish you luck!
Boopnbop

Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:48 pm

johnnyfromny wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:57 pm
Hey guys!
I appreciate and love your atrwork at MNF games. But are you serious when you propose to help ya with the game plots for access to your content worth of $30/mo for an average american citizen who's being fluently speaking English person? Really? 30 bucks? :lol:

It's tough times here nowadays as well, so it's not fair to propose people work for pennies while you're making a fortune.
Sorry, didn't want to be rude. Wish you luck!
He's asking to you to use your spare time wtf are you on about. He wants help writing stories and dialogue for 3 or 4 max sex scenes. It's not a job. shouldn't take that long at all. You can sit there and try to write and perfect a script for like an hour a day. You get to see your script be put to action, and you have a free membership instead of having to pay 30 a month. Shit people pay to have their ideas heard here.
johnnyfromny

Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:53 pm

Woahoh wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:48 pm
You can sit there and try to write and perfect a script for like an hour a day.
30hours for 30 bucks is not bad at all! Yeah! I was wrong guys
Something is definitely wrong with this world :)