News Reporter 5: Family Counseling

NajaWinter

Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:35 am

For this upcoming submission requesting characters that Vadim has already done I've chosen to do one with the Boobitch "Step"-Sisters. I don't know if Serrated is still around (I'm guessing that he created those characters, we need a list of this stuff!) so if he is please respond to this post and I'll remove my submission if you don't like it. Feel free to give feedback. I know I might be pushing the idea of a simple game a bit by adding a minigame in here but I thought this idea would be pretty hot and hope the community takes to it.

-Game script -

Characters: Nancy Boobitch, Natasha Boobitch, Dr. Dyke.

Dr. Dyke: Sex-Female. Ethnicity- Caucasian. Eyes- Blue. Hair- Blonde and short with a peek-a-bang covering her left eye. Outfit- A simple red blouse with blue pants. Cup size- DD*.
*Matching bust size to the Boobitch girls.

Description: With the Boobitch family feud reaching a boiling point the step-sisters agreed they needed outside help. They make an appointment with Dr. Dyke, family counselor, to talk out their problems. If only they know what else their mouths would be doing when they made the appointment!

Intro:
Background: A typical counselor's office. Has a desk, where she'll be sitting behind, with an intercom on it. On the floor next to the desk is a box with "Bonding Tools" written on it and a bottle of pills with a heart on the label on top of it. Across from that is a large couch where the Boobitchs will sit.

Dyke sits at her desk.
Dyke -"Miss Sloot is my next appointment here?"
Intercom-"Yes Dr. Dyke. I'll send them in right away."
Dyke -"Thank you Miss Sloot."
Knock coming from the door
Dyke -"Come in."

Nancy and Natasha enter the office

Dyke -"Hello Ladies! I'm Dr. Dyke and I have to say it's lovely to meet the two our city's best newswomen!"
Nancy -"Well one of our city's best newswomen and a hasbeen."
Natasha -" What?! Hasbeen! You bitch I'm the best in the city! After all that's why I got that interview with Dick Cummings a bit ago. Still a little sore about that are we?"
Nancy -"Why you..."
Dyke -"Ladies ladies! I can see we've got a lot of work to do! I see a very unhealthy rivalry between you two that will shatter what little relationship you have left if you don't find some way to bond."
Natasha -"Your right Dr. Dyke! We need a way to fix this before a big event coming up that we'll both be covering."
Nancy -"She's right. We know counseling is a long term thing, and are willing to do that for our relationship, but do you happen to have something to take the edge off us for a few days?"
Dyke -"I do, but it's very unorthodox method that will change your relationship for even attempting, but I can guarantee It'll get results. Are the two of you willing to do everything I say with NO objections or questions?"
Both women -"Yes anything!"
Dyke -"Wonderful! Take these pills and we'll begin shortly. I'll be joining in...as a mediator until the final step, in which one of you will have to prove your superiority to the other. Once you two have figured out who's the Alpha Boobitch then we can work on relationship dynamics that are more healthy."
Nancy -"Joining in on what, and what about an Alpha!?"
Dyke -"What did I just say about no questions! Anyway after you take these you'll know soon enough. After we're done your relationship will be much better for a while. I'll still expect you to return for follow up appointments though <3"

Sex scene 1- Three way double titty suck.
Top down view of the women standing naked in a triangle. With each hand are grabbing a breast from the other two and and bringing them both up to suck at the same time.
Example: Dyke sucking on Nancy and Nat. Nancy sucking on Dyke and Nat. Nat sucking on Dyke and Nancy.

Sex scene 2- Daisy chain pussy eating and dildoing.
The women are in a triangle on the floor. One hand from each is holding their own leg up so they can let another eat them out. The other hand is using a dildo on the woman who's pussy they are currently eating.

Sex scene 3/ Minigame- Double dildo orgasam contest.
You pick your character in a throwback way to some of the older News Reporter games and the old Amazon Island game.
The Scene is the Boobitch women on the couch having sex with a double dildo. The minigame part of it comes in that your character and her sister each have a health bar at the top of the screen. There are three options; Strong thrust, Quick thrust, and Clench. This would be a rock paper scissors game with Strong beating Clench, Quick beating Strong, and Clench beating Quick. This wouldn't take too many frames of animation as for strong thrust you'd just have a woman winding back and then going forward. Quick would be a faster version of the same animation. And clench would be a woman going back and not going forward, so they'd share the same animation for ease in creation. For a picking right your opponent would have a face animation of them getting closer to orgasam and for picking wrong it would be your character. I'm thinking 15 right picks to win or lose the game and after every 5 hits taken a characters face should change a little (biting lip, panting) to show she's getting closer.

After the minigame. You'd get a still scene of the loser in the same position of the couch but looking fucked stupid, while the winner is over her rubbing her pussy and squirting in her stepsisters face. With the text of whoever lost is a "Beta-Bitch".

The End

If this game is picked I'd put up a poll on the forum for the community to decide who won and lost for an upcoming game!