Diva Mizuki

Mighty Mom

Busty Bomber

Nancy Boobitch

Officer Juggs

Phil Watson

thoughts will be denoted as -" "

History

After Armageddon, many houses and skyscrapers in the MNF were destroyed. Since then, more than six months have passed, the city is gradually being restored. Many buildings have already been restored. The mayor holds a large number of exhibitions and fairs. Hospitals and prisons bring their documents in order. Most of the population has already forgotten this terrible day. But our main character, Phil Watson, was summoned from vacation. He was called to the police station to receive a Important mission.

scene 1
Police station (Officer Juggs and Phil Watson)
Dialogue:
Juggs: - I'm glad that officer Watson came so quickly.
Phil: - Yes ma'am. Of course, I wanted to sunbathe a little more on the beach in Silicon Valley, but the protection of civilians is more important.
Juggs: - Well, then let's get to the bottom of the mission.
- As you know, many buildings were damaged during Armageddon. Prison is no exception. During the riots, a particularly dangerous criminal fled KId Pervert. His position was unknown because of Armageddon. But recently we received an anonymous call. Anonymous said that KId Pervert has a plan and he is going to strike at civilians.
- Your task is to find and interfere with KId’s plan To harm civilians.
- If you have any questions about the mission, ask now.
Phil: - Only i will assigned to this mission?
Juggs: - I would like to nominate a partner for you, but I cannot, all the policemen involved in other tasks. In addition, this mission should not receive painful publicity, so as not to cause a riot among the population.
- Are there any other questions?
Phil: - I am ready to fulfill the task of ma'am.
Juggs: -Fine. I heard that Nancy Bubitch has some information. So I think you should start with her.

scene 2
Boobitch Household (neighborand and Phil Watson)
Actions:
- Rings the doorbell.
- Nobody is answering
- Rings the door again
- Nobody is answering
- Knocks on the door and says
Dialogue:
Phil: - Good day. This is Officer Watson, I have a few questions for you. Is there someone at home?
- Nobody is answering.
"Maybe not at home. Need to try again."
- Hey, who's who at home?
Neighborand: - Stop yelling. She's not here. She is at work now.
Phil: - Oh sorry. I have an important deal with Nancy Boobitch. I need to ask her a few questions.
Neighborand: - Yes, I think the whole area already knows that you have questions for Nancy.
Phil: - Can you tell me where I could find her?
Neighborand: - I do not know for sure. I only know that she interviews one of the participants of the beauty contest Diva Mizuki. Where are they now I do not know.
Phil: - Thank you very much. It will help me.
Neighborand: - I hope you will no longer shout in the morning.
Phil: - Goodbye.

scene 3
Red light district(Diva, Nancy and Phil Watson)
Dialogue:
Phil: - This police could you answer a couple of questions?
Nancy: - Could you wait a bit. I'm working at the moment.
Phil: - It does not take much time.
Diva: - Look what a nice cop. You could have given him a couple of minutes.
Nancy: - Okay, three minutes break.
- You said you have questions for me. Ask your questions. I will try to help you in any way I can.
Phil: - I know that you have the information of KId Pervert and his plan, could you tell me about it?
Nancy: - Do not rush. Yes, I have information about KId Pervert, but I am not a library to talk for free. We can make a deal. What do you think about it?
Phil: - Hmm .. Deal. Okay. What do you want for this information?
Nancy: - I recently interviewed one footballer, Dick Cummings. But he used me as a toy and brolis. I want revenge on him. I want to write an article that destroys his reputation. I need his file from the police station.
Phil: - It will be hard. But I will bring it here soon, wait, I'll be back soon.
Nancy: - Well, then until next time.

scene 4
Police station (Officer Juggs and Phil Watson)
Juggs: - Officer Winston, I did not expect you so soon. How is the investigation going?
Phil: - Great, I found Nancy. She knows something about the plan of KId Pervert. But there was one problem. I need a dossier on Dick Cummings. Which is stored in our police station.
Juggs: - Yes, a difficult problem. But I will help you a couple of minutes and you will have the file.
Phil: - Well, now we will know KId Pervert's plan.

Dossier

scene 5
Red light district(Diva, Nancy and Phil Watson)
Dialogue:
Phil: - I received a dossier. You can verify its authenticity.
Nancy: - Super. Now I will destroy his reputation. He was caught for drinking drunk. He was accused of using steroids.
Phil: - I would like to know about the plan of KId Pervert. What do you know about him?
Nancy: - I do not know what exactly KId Pervert’s plan is. But I know for sure that Busty Bomber knows his plan exactly. She is now in prison. So you can interrogate her.
Phil: - I thought you know more. Okay, I went to jail to question Busty Bomber.
Diva: - Hey man, I think this is not a very fair exchange. Nancy got a little more than you. So in return, you want to have some fun with us. I think Nancy would agree with me. And I immediately liked you.
Nancy: - I think it will be fair.
Phil: - Rest during the investigation I think is also important. I agree.

sexscene 1
Nancy - Rubbing tits. Diva - Handjob, Blowjob.

Rubbing Tits:
Easy:
Phil: - Fuck, this is just super. They are big and soft.
Medium:
Phil: - Keep rubbing me with your tits.
Hard:
Phil: - You have damn big boobs. They are many times more than my head and it's gorgeous.

Handjob:
Easy:
Diva: - I did not think that you have such a big dick.
Phil: - Clean my gun.
Medium:
Phil: - Damn, I'll cum soon. I need to defuse the ammunition.
Diva: - Hold on. It is too early. Already chose a target? You have to hit the mark.
Hard:
Diva: - I see you are already at the limit you can cum on my chest.
Cum: (He cums on her chest.)
Phil: - I am at the limit, I can not hold back anymore.
Post-cum dialogue:
Diva: - Well, that master another volley?
Phil: - My store is full of ammunition.

Blowjob:
Easy:
Phil: - Fantastic technique. Where did you learn it?
Diva: - OMMMGGHPPP I.. OOOMPPPHGGL.
Phil: - Say nothing, just keep on sucking my cock.
Medium:
Phil: - Oh shit. I think I went to heaven.They rub me with giant boobs and they suck my dick, what could be better.
Nancy: - Next time, I'll show you a couple of my secret tricks. And you will know what true paradise is.
Hard:
Phil: - Come on. Come on. Don't stop keep cleaning my gun.
Diva: - I.. GPPPPGGLLHHH GPPPPPGLH.
Cum: (He cums in her mouth, but there is so much sperm that she cannot swallow it whole. And part of it just spits out.)
Nancy: - The goal is ready. Shoot everything you have amassed.
Phil: - My finger on the trigger, soon there will be a volley. Swallow everything I shoot!
Post-cum dialogue:
Phil: - I shot well from my gun. So the debt is repaid.
Nancy: - You should have become snipers, exactly the goal of 10 out of 10.
Diva: - Next time I will drink everything without leaving a drop.
Nancy: - Call if you decide to play. I hope I can play with your gun too.

scene 6
State prison(Mom, Bomber and Phil Watson)
Interrogation room. Walls and table.

Dialogue:
Mom: - Good afternoon, officer Watson, how did you get here?
Phil: - I was ordered to know the plan of KId Pervert and prevent it.I came here hoping that I could find out something from the Busty Bomber. I have no other clues.
Mom: - Good luck to you. I interrogated her for several hours, but I did not find out what the plan was. She repeats only one farz. See for yourself.
Bomber: - I won't tell you anything. I won't tell you anything. I won't tell you anything. I won't tell you anything. I won't tell you anything. I won't tell you anything. I won't tell you anything. I won't tell you anything.
Phil: - It will be difficult to find out something from her. Do you have a plan?
Mom: - I heard that the Russians have a whip for interrogation. It was used to split spies. This is one of the secrets of the KGB. Therefore, I believe that the Russians are unlikely to lend it to us.
Phil: - I still try. Maybe I can persuade the general.

whip

scene 7
Rassian Embassy (General and Phil Watson)
Dialogue:
Phil: - General, I heard that you have a whip that can break the spirit of any spy.
general: - For the first time I hear about it.
Phil: - The life of many people depends on this whip. We need to find out the plan of KId Pervert.
general: - Sorry, man, I can't just give you this. But I think if I get drunk, I will not notice him missing for a couple of hours.
Phil: - What you need to get drunk?
general: - You know the usual alcohol for Russian people, like water. You need something for better this. Bring me a liter of the strongest drink you can find.
Phil: - Well, I will be soon.

alcohol

Liter of alcohol in the hospital
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
If there are 4 sex scenes in the game, then we read further, if there are not and there will be 3 sex scenes, go ahead and skip this part.

scene 8
hospital (Nurse and Phil Watson)

Nurse

Body and face

hair

Dialogue:
Nurse: - I welcome you to the city hospital. Do you have any pain?
Phil: - No, I have no pain. But I will be glad if you give me a liter of alcohol.
Nurse: - Sorry, but I can not just give it to you. If you do not complain of pain.
Phil: - Many lives depend on this, maybe we can agree?
Nurse: - I think I can. I haven't had a boyfriend for a long time, and you are attractive. Help me and I will help you.
Phil: - Ok.

sexscene

Penetr:
Nurse: - He is too big, he does not fit. You rip my ass.
Phil: -Your ass is so narrow. Need to fix it. Soon she will take the form of my dick.
Easy:
Phil: - Now let's start training your ass. All Will stand in line To fuck this ass.
Nurse: - How long have I been waiting for this. That's fantastic.
Medium:
Phil: - You have a great ass, keep working with your buttocks.
Nurse: - My hips are starting to move themselves.
Hard:
Nurse: - Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. My ass is breaking. Gosh, but it's so cool, I can't stop.
Phil: - You learn very quickly. Soon your ass will get a charge of sperm. And this is where our training will end.
CUM:
Nurse: - Cum. Cum in my lewd ass. I want your sperm.
Phil: - And so our lesson comes to an end. Get ready to take my seed.
Post-cum dialogue:
Phil: - I will tell friends about your ass, so now you will not have problems in communicating with guys. I will come to you and conduct training. To keep you fit.
Nurse: - Oh my God. I have not fucked so long ago that I forgot how cool it is.
Phil: - I think I deserve a liter of alcohol.
Nurse: - Yes, now I will bring it to you.
- Fuck. My ass. I can't move her. Could you take it yourself.
Phil: - Of course.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

scene 9
Rassian Embassy (General and Phil Watson)
Dialogue:
general: - Oh, the officer has already returned.
Phil: - Yes. I brought what you asked for.
general: - Fine. Just super. Wait a couple of minutes outside the door and come in.
Phil: "I think I can go in already."
"Well he sleeps. And here is the whip. Now we will know the plan of KId Pervert."

scene 10
State prison(Mom, Bomber and Phil Watson)
Dialogue:
Phil: - I brought a whip.
Mom: - What other whip?
Phil: - You yourself told me the Secret of the KGB. Whip able to break any spy.
Mom: - Wow. This is great, I did not think that you could get it. Good job, officer Watson.
Phil: - Now we can interrogate her.
Bomber: - I won't tell you anything.

sexscene 2
Mighty Mom in the ass. Officer in the mouth. Mighty mom uses dildo.Both girls are completely naked.
Mighty mother beats a whip on the tits. Clicking on the tits mother beats on them.

dildo that mighty mom uses.
Black colour.

Easy:
Mom: - I always wanted to kick your ass. How do you like that fat bitch?
Phil: - Open your mouth and get a Lollipop. Big and tasty Lollipop.
Bomber: - I wonnnnn't tttttell you anytttthhthhhing. I won'tttttt tell you annnnnnytttttthing.

Medium:
Phil: - How cool she works with her tongue.Come suck my dick. Suck.
Bomber: - GRRRRRRRGHHHH! I... GRRRRRRRGHHHH! YOU...
Mom: - It was a great idea to buy a double strapon. Oh yeah.

Hard:
Phil: - Oh yeah, She completely swallowed my dick. Fuck, how cool it is. I will cum soon.
Mom: - I will soon cum, fucking this bitch in the ass soon.
Bomber: "Ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod! Yes! Fuck Yes! Ungh Oh gaaaawd. I'm going to cum I'm going to.."

Cum:
Phil: - I am ready to finish our interrogation. I think after this she will tell us everything.
Mom: "Damn the interrogation was so good for me that I forgot about him. We must pretend that I did not fall into ecstasy."
-Yes, yes, you tell us all whore.
Bomber: -MMMMMGGGGFFF MMMMMGGFFF I.. MMMNPPPFF.

Post-cum dialogue:
Bomber: - phfpppphfhfhfpppgggphpgfn
Mom: - In My opinion, she wants to tell us something.
Phil: - Ok, I'll pull out my dick. I hope this information will help us.
Bomber: - It was beautiful I want more, again.
Mom: - First tell us about the plan of KId Pervert.
Bomber: - He is going to capture people during a beauty pageant. He will have a bomb. He is going to demand a ransom. as soon as he gets the money that he is going to fly away by helicopter, and how he will fly off to a sufficiently large distance will neutralize the bomb. More details I do not know.
(In the background of the phrase - fuck me.)
Mom: - I think that's enough for us.
Phil: - Now we know his plan, what will we do with it?
Mom: - I'm going to go to a beauty contest and stop him.
Phil: - What do we do with the Busty Bomber?
Mom: - Leaving her in this state is dangerous. Take it with you. Maybe it will be useful to us.
Phil: - Then meet at the beauty contest.
Bomber: - You fuck me again?
Mom: - What will officer Watson do?
Two answer options:
1. Yes, fuck her again.
2. I think another time.

Returns to the mini card

scene 11
Beauty contest
In this scene, officer Watson has the physique of KId Pervert. since KId Pervert puts on a mask with officer Watson's face, as in the films, the mission is impossible.

stage on which the beauty contest takes place

Dialogue:
Nancy: -Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, I am broadcasting live from the beauty contest Mis MNF Metropolis 2019
- And here is the long-awaited beginning. By welcome our first participant Diva Mizuki.
Diva: - Hey. Hello. Hey.
Mom: - I do not see KId Pervert. He could be anywhere. There are options where he can hide?
Phil: - I think we should go closer to the stage. Maybe he is hiding behind the curtain.
Mom: - Well let's do it.

They go to the stage as soon as they come. Officer Watson rips off his mask and turns into KId Pervert.
Kid jumps onto the stage and starts talking.

KId: - Now you are all my hostages. Therefore, without unnecessary movement, or I will blow this bomb.
Bomber: "That idiot took the wrong bomb again. Well, Mighty Mom doesn't know that, so we have a chance."
Mom: - We have your partner. Can you let some people go and we let her go?
KId: - Let me think.

Meanwhile backstage
Officer Watson sits tied up in a chair.
Dialogue:
Phil: - Damn, my head hurts.
- I can not remember anything. When I approached the building someone hit me hard on the head.
- Fuck.How much my head aches. I need to get out of here."
- Officer Juggs told me how can easy to get out when you are tied to a chair.
A cloud of memories pops up there Officer Juggs says.
The focus of the camera moves from the face to the boobs.
Juggs: - When you are tied to a chair, you should blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Phil: - Damn, why I looked at her boobs. I had to listen to her.
- HMMMMM. I have an idea.
He again remembers Officer Juggs and, with the help of his erection, breaks the rope.
Phil: - Hooray, it worked. Now it is necessary to warn the mighty mom.
Officer Watson opens the curtain and sees KId Pervert. He has a bomb in his hands.
Phil: - What should I do? I must stop him.

While Kid was thinking, the real officer Watson crept up behind him and hit him with a chair.
The bomb froze in the air like in cartoons.

KId: -HMMMMM. HMMMMM.
Bamp - Kid was hit with a chair.
Bomber: "idiot"
Nancy: - Our hero.
Diva: - Now you are my idol.
Phil: - The hero always comes at the last moment.
Mom: - Bomb !!!!
Phil: - Fuck...

The bomb falls. Fortunately, it was an unusual bomb.It was a sex bomb.

sexscene 3
It doesn't matter how it looks.Tit-Fuck from 4 girls. Most of all it looks like the last scene Nintendolls Christmas 1 from Kosmos.

Easy:
Nancy: - He is so hard. Full of energy.
Bomber: - Are you pleased when I work like this?
Medium:
Nancy: - He gets bigger.
Mom: - Diva, your nipples are touching mine!
Diva: - No, I am not on purpose!
Hard:
Phil: - Oh, shit, I'm at the limit. I will soon .. I will soon .. I WILL CUM SOON.
CUM
4 girls: - Let us enjoy your sperm. Cum on each of us.
Phil: - There will be a volley now. I will remember this moment all my life. You will like my thick sperm.
Post-cum dialogue:
Mom: - How much fresh sperm.
Bomber: - Even too much.
Nancy: - All face in semen.
Diva: - And whose breasts were nicer to you?
Phil: - Difficult to choose. We have to repeat sometime to find out.

End of story

Officer Phil Watson once again brilliantly copes with the mission and rescues the MNF Metropolis from KId Pervert, not allowing him to harm civilians. KId Pervert again sent to prison, there he will spend the rest of his life. But what other adventures await our hero is unknown. We only know one thing. Officer Phil Weston will always help MNF Metropolis.

After passing the game, we return to the mini map and can go through any sex scene again without dialogue.
Last edited by Iliasvil on Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iliasvil

Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:31 pm

Updated dialogs. Added a photo. I hope someone will vote on Vadim my story.
BakaIsBack

Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:43 am

Looks nice but I don’t know if they’ll accept these many sex scenes
Iliasvil

Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:21 am

Bustygirlz wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:43 am
Looks nice but I don’t know if they’ll accept these many sex scenes
There are only 3 sex scenes. If the artist wants it will be 4, but the fourth scene is not mandatory.
As I have said many times. The last games of Vadim were super, but there was one minus, they are very short. In this game you will have to search for the items you need and not just skip the dialogues.
I am very glad that you liked my story, I hope you are not alone.I wanted to see a lot of busty MNF girls in one game for a very long time, but no one dared to write a script. I really hope that my story will win and we will see it.
Brob

Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:39 pm

Despite the awkward dialogues, I'm pretty sure this game will win.

Although there's a lot happening in this draft that I seriously doubt Vadim is going to faithfully adapt them all.
Iliasvil

Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:00 pm

Brob wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 7:39 pm
Despite the awkward dialogues, I'm pretty sure this game will win.

Although there's a lot happening in this draft that I seriously doubt Vadim is going to faithfully adapt them all.
I know that I have a big problem with writing dialogs, since English is not my native language.
I do not mind if Vadim makes his changes to the game, the main thing is that the sex scenes and the meaning of the game remain as I wrote.
Thank you for the comment, for me it is very important, I also hope that this story will win.
Iliasvil

Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:56 am

Update added photo. And changed 2 sexscene I think it would be better.
sebastian

Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:42 pm

Hello guys , I seriously think we all want to see mightymom and super son fucking hard again.
no kid pervert no officer watson just mighty mom and super son please.
sebastian

Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:46 pm

men, I can't believe we're forgetting super son a classic character.
Iliasvil

Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:18 am

sebastian wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:42 pm
Hello guys , I seriously think we all want to see mightymom and super son fucking hard again.
no kid pervert no officer watson just mighty mom and super son please.
Hi Sebastian. I totally agree with you. I also want to see the story of a powerful mother and a super son. At first I wanted to write a story about Super Heroine Hijinks 4. But when I wrote it in my draft, it seemed to me a bit boring. And I decided to move on to another story. I think we need to continue this series of games, but so far there are no interesting stories, such as “Baka’s Mom’s”.It seems to me that in the fourth part I need to make my mother crazy, not a super son. It's my opinion. There have already been three games in which a super son goes out of control and fucks everything he sees. It seems to me if it would be interesting to do something similar with a mighty mom.