Baka’s Mom’s Hinder Date 2

treydolla17

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:45 pm

Listen I know it might be WAYYYY too early but I enjoyed Baka’s Mom’s Hinder Date so much I bought the premium and I'm hoping Part 2 will be following shortly :D . My kudo's to the maker's behind this game! :)
treydolla17

Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:54 pm

Ps: the multiple subliminal's/little nods to the identity of the mask fiend were awesome :lol:
serega_mnf

Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:21 pm

Thanks treydolla17 :)
manthus

Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Absolutely awesome game! The best one in years! Exceeded my expectations! Hopefully a sequel follows soon, would love to see that gorgeous cow degraded even further! And milked!
Sexy Mizuki

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:22 pm

Just bought membership to play it, soooooo hot. Especially when he was twisting her tits in the last scene
Sexy Mizuki

Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:25 pm

We should gather ideas here
treydolla17

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:38 pm

Well the game ended talking about Boom Town Mark's Birthday Party which is where the sequel could take place a week later. In that time between the end of her Hinder Date and the actual party, she'd be constantly craving to see her "master" again.

Fast forward to the Party, Baka's Mom arrives with her lazy husband whose only there for the free liquor.

Unbeknownst to her, Mr. Fiend is there as well (I wonder why hmmmm.. lol). Baka's Mom would get a text notification via Hinder from Mr.Fiend to meet him upstairs in a private location. She comes up with something to tell her husband who could care less to excuse herself. She meets Mr.Fiend upstairs and they continue where they left off. This would give US MEMBERS the trill of sexual acts taken place in a somewhat public space while, of course, the "activities" being done in a back room/closet or even Boom Town Mark's Office.

Baka's Mom returns to the party after her pounding, with her hair frizzy/messed up, nipples hard and a drop of cum on her cheek as if nothing happened. This brings us to the main event. Seeing that it is Boom Town Mark's party they'd be some Boom Town style fighting involved with the Masked Mr.Fiend and Baka's Mom where she'd lose and have to (consensually) fuck in front of all the guests present
With this she'd be content with fucking Mr.Fiend, being defiled in front of a group (like the whore she is lol) and FINALLY getting her revenge in front of her husband for how he mistreats her.

Just a thought but let me know what you guys think. :idea:
Dwayne

Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:52 am

treydolla17 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:38 pm
Well the game ended talking about Boom Town Mark's Birthday Party which is where the sequel could take place a week later. In that time between the end of her Hinder Date and the actual party, she'd be constantly craving to see her "master" again.

Fast forward to the Party, Baka's Mom arrives with her lazy husband whose only there for the free liquor.

Unbeknownst to her, Mr. Fiend is there as well (I wonder why hmmmm.. lol). Baka's Mom would get a text notification via Hinder from Mr.Fiend to meet him upstairs in a private location. She comes up with something to tell her husband who could care less to excuse herself. She meets Mr.Fiend upstairs and they continue where they left off. This would give US MEMBERS the trill of sexual acts taken place in a somewhat public space while, of course, the "activities" being done in a back room/closet or even Boom Town Mark's Office.

Baka's Mom returns to the party after her pounding, with her hair frizzy/messed up, nipples hard and a drop of cum on her cheek as if nothing happened. This brings us to the main event. Seeing that it is Boom Town Mark's party they'd be some Boom Town style fighting involved with the Masked Mr.Fiend and Baka's Mom where she'd lose and have to (consensually) fuck in front of all the guests present
With this she'd be content with fucking Mr.Fiend, being defiled in front of a group (like the whore she is lol) and FINALLY getting her revenge in front of her husband for how he mistreats her.

Just a thought but let me know what you guys think. :idea:
I like this idea! Taking it to the next level! One note: the Boom Town fighting game is in Kosmos’s domain, so I’m not sure how that’d work out in this case
Brob

Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:50 pm

Since incest is allowed again through loopholes I rather see a threesome with Baka, his mom, & Mizuki. That's been a long time coming anyways.
Sexy Mizuki

Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:06 pm

Brob wrote:
Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:50 pm
Since incest is allowed again through loopholes I rather see a threesome with Baka, his mom, & Mizuki. That's been a long time coming anyways.
Agreed