Old West Game

mnf_kosmos

Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:35 pm

scathe1.jpg
scathe1.jpg (161.54 KiB) Viewed 5749 times
Kelumir

Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:15 pm

Ooh. That looks nice.
I like the style you've used for the faces. 8-)
Dwayne

Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:26 am

Looks promising!
Dwayne

Tue Mar 05, 2019 2:29 pm

I thought this turned out well! Two super stacked hot ladies!
alisherka

Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:15 pm

Kosmos made amazing game. Like big eyes solution, good gesign
Serrated

Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:33 am

I think I wrote this idea two years ago. It was intended for some other artist Vadim was going to hire, but apparently he must have turned out to be another lazy douche bag who doesn't want to work for money. What is up with most artists? Seriously, they are the most noncommittal flakes I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with! You can yell to them, "HERE! I HAVE MONEY! THE EXACT AMOUNT YOU WERE ASKING FOR IN YOU COMMISSION LISTING! PLEASE TAKE IT, AND DRAW ME WHAT I ASKED FOR!" And they still eventually let you down, either by not doing it unless you get after them every day, or they just abandon ship. :x

Anyway it looks like it went to Kosmos instead, and I got to say it looks pretty good. Nice job Kos. :)
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:58 pm

Welcome to our world Serrated. We have been working for 10+ years, but still have non of outsourced artists.
CodeW

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:42 pm

Serrated wrote:
I think I wrote this idea two years ago. It was intended for some other artist Vadim was going to hire, but apparently he must have turned out to be another lazy douche bag who doesn't want to work for money. What is up with most artists? Seriously, they are the most noncommittal flakes I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with! You can yell to them, "HERE! I HAVE MONEY! THE EXACT AMOUNT YOU WERE ASKING FOR IN YOU COMMISSION LISTING! PLEASE TAKE IT, AND DRAW ME WHAT I ASKED FOR!" And they still eventually let you down, either by not doing it unless you get after them every day, or they just abandon ship. :x

Anyway it looks like it went to Kosmos instead, and I got to say it looks pretty good. Nice job Kos. :)
I'm guessing some artists only want to draw what they want to draw. Some of them don't like to be told what to do even if you pay them. They'll draw whatever they like as and when they feel like it. They hate deadlines and being rushed to finish their art. I'm guessing that's why some of them don't work for anyone.
serega_mnf

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:46 pm

Yeah, you're right Serrated. Those people mostly unreliable. All disciplined artists have their own projects though.
Serrated

Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:14 pm

CodeW wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:42 pm
Serrated wrote:

I'm guessing some artists only want to draw what they want to draw. Some of them don't like to be told what to do even if you pay them. They'll draw whatever they like as and when they feel like it. They hate deadlines and being rushed to finish their art. I'm guessing that's why some of them don't work for anyone.
Nothing personal against you, but to me, all of that sounds like the attitude of a spoiled brat.