Lana Craft and the Serpent amulet

Pravus06

Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:15 am

Please tell me what you think! I've been wanting more lara croft here for a while now!

EDIT: Added more example pictures.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Lana Craft and the Serpent Amulet

Visual Design Reference: Lana has the classic, toned MILF look rather than the rebooted, younger Tomb Raider look like this, but with bigger tits and ass in true MnF style! http://www.gamesgrabr.com/blog/wp-conte ... ider-9.jpg

Lana is dressed in a skimpy tank top and booty shorts, while searching in her basement, looking at the large serpent amulet that looks a bit like this: https://organicarmor.com/wp-content/upl ... uryn-A.jpg But with ruby eyes.
She is talking to herself:

“My, this is an ugly thing! And to think that Lord Meyer was willing to pay so much for it… Does he think it’s magical or…”

Just then as she touches both of the ruby eyes on one of the serpents,there is a flash of light and a puff of smoke. As the smoke clears you see three imps standing before her! They just happen to resemble the imps of the first Tilda game.

The game then switches to being the perspective of the imps as they talk to one another:

“Wow, that was intense!”

“Yeah, whoever made that amulet didn’t understand how to give a smooth landing.

“HEY! Check out who summoned us! ...by the dark lord lady, you got big tits!”

Lana screams in fright “DEMONS! Oh no, no, no! I’m taking you out!” She grabs the gun on the table.

One of the imps starts to protest “Hey! We’re just imps! Calm….”

Just then Lana takes a shot at them and they scatter!

Lana then chases them in a loop around the basement shooting before they all dive back into the amulet.

The next scene has them chatting back in hell:

“That was too close!”

“We should go back!”

“WHAT?! Are you crazy?”

“You saw the hooters on that woman!”

“No, no, I’ve had enough crazy ladies with guns!”

“Oh come on! Where is your sense of adventure?!”

“And what do you suggest we do?”

“Oh, don’t worry. I got an idea…”

The next scene has them sneaking around Lana’s dark mansion at night. They walk past a window that shows the dark night sky. They find her in her study, in a black nightgown that shows A LOT of cleavage and just a hint of her areolas peaking though. It looks a lot like this gown: https://i.imgur.com/ZMJPFBa.jpg but Lana of course fills it out better . The study is dark, except for the little area around her desk due to a lamp. Lana is reading a book on the desk with a mug next to her of what she’s drinking.

Minigame:

One Imp is hiding to the side of her desk, crotched down. When you click and hold on him, he pours a bottle of magic looking, glowing pink fluid into Lana’s mug. If she looks up, you need to release so that he crouches back down. When she looks back at her book, you can click to make him resume pouring. Once a meter fills up she takes a drink…

SEX!

After Lana takes a drink she wobbles a bit in her chair and the imps come out to stand in front of her, on her desk, in the light and greet her with their cocks out and hard as rocks! They are of course huge, and have balls the size of softballs. Lana seems to snap out of her haze and gasps “DEMONS! … you’re back…. And you’re fucking huge! OH MY GOD, why do I... want that so badly?”

Scene 1- Stroke and Suck

Lana is still seated on her desk, with one of them sitting on her desk facing her. She is giving him a blow job. The other two are sitting on her desk on either side, and she is stroking their cocks.

Scene 2 - Spit-roast DP

Lana is up on her desk, on her hands and knees. One imp is standing on her desk before her and in her mouth. Another is standing on her big ass, crouching down to grab her tiny waist with his cock in her ass, kind of like in this picture, but with her on all fours rather than standing up: http://imgur.com/a/0bVGG The third one is under her, with his cock in her pussy. The camera is towards the side with her looking at the camera. At the end of this scene, they each explode all over her in a thick coat.

Scene 3 - Dangling

She is still covered in cum, but they have recovered! One of them is standing on the edge of the desk, holding her by her hips and dangling her off the side of the desk, with his dick in her. He basically has her in piledriver, except her legs are up in the air over the desk with him, and her torso and head is dangling down to the floor. Kind of like this: https://i.imgur.com/zIm9Kgv.jpg . Her front if facing the camera, with her tits easily visible, and still covered in cum. The lamp light makes her easy to see down here with them. The second one is standing on the floor next to where her head is, with his cock in her mouth, fucking her face with his hand on the back of her head. The third is standing on the floor on the other side of her getting a hand job. At the end of the scene they cover her with even more cum.

Epilogue

The next morning, the sun shines through the window of her office, with her on her desk, still naked and covered in a huge amount of cum. Her butler is standing at the door, looking at her with a dropped jaw. She lifts her head up and says “What… what the fuck happened?!”
Last edited by Pravus06 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:41 am, edited 9 times in total.
anonymoosefan

Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:24 am

More images to demonstrate the positions for the sex scenes will help your cause.
Pravus06

Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:33 am

anonymoosefan wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 8:24 am
More images to demonstrate the positions for the sex scenes will help your cause.
Thanks. I'm trying to find a good picture of the third and most elaborate one, but haven't found the right one yet. I'll take suggestions, haha.

EDIT: I edited the description of that position to hopefully be more clear.
CodeW

Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Picture of her black nightgown? Ahaha
omfgdafuqsomething

Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:28 pm

Love this idea. Got my vote.

One question though......
Does the imp pouring the liquid into her mug break some sort of rule? (drugging or whatever)

Hate to see this game lose because of that.

Also seconding what Anonymoosefan said. Pictures of positions, and outfits.
Pravus06

Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:45 am

omfgdafuqsomething wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:28 pm
Love this idea. Got my vote.

One question though......
Does the imp pouring the liquid into her mug break some sort of rule? (drugging or whatever)

Hate to see this game lose because of that.

Also seconding what Anonymoosefan said. Pictures of positions, and outfits.
I like to leave some things up to the artist's great imagination! I've struggled to find ideal pictures, so letting the artist imagine some of it may not be a bad thing.

As for the liquid in the mug.. it's just an aphrodisiac! Not a knock out by any means! ...and you'll notice tons of their games still involve a little creativity around that rule. That said, I added one extra line to make it clear she's not drugged and out.
CodeW wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:32 pm
Picture of her black nightgown? Ahaha
Added one!
CodeW

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:47 am

That's weird. All I see is the logo of the website Ahaha
CodeW

Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:56 am

Please check your sankakucomplex links, Pravus.
Pravus06

Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:21 am

CodeW wrote:
I may have made a copy paste error with one, but in anycase, I backed them up on Imgur to make sure there also were no access issues.

Thanks for letting me know!
CodeW

Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:29 pm

Pravus06 wrote:
Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:21 am
CodeW wrote:
I may have made a copy paste error with one, but in anycase, I backed them up on Imgur to make sure there also were no access issues.

Thanks for letting me know!
No problem. I bet Lana Craft would look absolutely amazing in that black nightgown. Out of all the ideas for this round, I like your one the most.