include a gallery mode, with no/hidden UI

htsx0

Thu Jul 25, 2024 4:40 pm

Moving forward, can can the end of the game include the ability to hide the UI/ buttons or even make hiding a part of the games themselves?
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:41 am

What do you exactly mean, to fully hide all the buttons and bars in sex scenes?
htsx0

Mon Jul 29, 2024 3:01 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2024 1:41 am
What do you exactly mean, to fully hide all the buttons and bars in sex scenes?
Hmm not exactly sure how to articulate it more, but Ill try,

So during Sex scenes, the standard layout of the scene/ window would be the following:

The pleasure/progress bar at the top/side(s)/bottom of the window
Likewise, the action buttons (ie stop,easy, medium, fast, suck,slap, fuck,etc) would be visible as well right?

These are these the things present during all sex scenes in the games. During the game's story progression these elements are needed to know when the next scene/ phase begins.

I'm asking/ suggesting to enable the ability to hide these elements during said sex scenes as part of a gallery option at the end of the game (ie when asked to replay certain sex scenes) or even during the story play through itself in order to enjoy said scenes with no obstructions.

Ie if I want to watch a scene with Diva mizuki riding cowgirl on Baka at medium speed, I can click "medium" (or whatever the action is). Then I can click some kind of mechanism to hide the UI elements.

Maybe include something like a hide button and when you click or double click on the game screen, said elements return in order for the player to continue progression or change action during the scene

I'm honestly surprised that something like this has never came up before, the ability to hide UI elements during sex scenes is usually common.

Moreover, while we're on the topic of "hiding" elements, another common feature to add would be the ability to hide the male elements during certain (not all) sex scenes.

an example:

xmas payrise 2, there is a sequence/ scene where the 2 elves are doing various things to Mrs. Claus' tits. a hide male element feature would be to make the elves invisible, and players can watch her tits get squeezed/sucked/slapped, by a invisible force vs seeing a maybe not so attractive elf in the scene