Little disappointed

WorstAsianEver

Sat Jun 29, 2024 11:47 am

This is by no means to shit on Serega, he does fabulous work and I'm a fan of his games. Its just that coming off an amazing Cassie Cannons 6 game, I feel a little disappointed about the new Cassie game when it came to storyline and overall sex scenes. I wasn't a fan of the angles used for this game and it didn't feel like a true CC game. I don't know if anyone else felt this way but this is how I felt about the game.
mugen64

Sat Jun 29, 2024 12:32 pm

To play Devil's Advocate the MNF team has to try different stuff here and there other wise they could get stale

But coming from 6 I can see why you could be disappointed with 7.

I like it for what it was but this one's probably the weakest out of the Cassie Cannons series
TheBraveD

Sat Jun 29, 2024 9:40 pm

And overall seeing the thumbnails really put me off it
amigos13

Sun Jun 30, 2024 11:09 pm

agreed. i was waiting for new cassie game for too long, but this episode was like filler episode. but i dont give up and hope serega makes next game about cassie with much higher quality. maybe at next month? that milf needs gangbangs, blowbangs, a lot of facials(cum in eyes maybe) and of course cheating if front of husband.
serega_mnf

Mon Jul 01, 2024 12:43 am

You're right, guys. This episode feels different from the regular CC stuff, because it is. The scenario for this episode was my own idea, but the dialogs have been revised by Dwayne though. Dwayne's scenarios are much deeper and more well-thought-out, which is why this one stands apart from the other CC games a bit. But don't worry, the main course of Cassie's adventures will continue with Dwayne. Consider this little episode as a little spinoff from the main events.
L4ever4life

Mon Jul 01, 2024 6:15 am

serega_mnf wrote:
You're right, guys. This episode feels different from the regular CC stuff, because it is. The scenario for this episode was my own idea, but the dialogs have been revised by Dwayne though. Dwayne's scenarios are much deeper and more well-thought-out, which is why this one stands apart from the other CC games a bit. But don't worry, the main course of Cassie's adventures will continue with Dwayne. Consider this little episode as a little spinoff from the main events.
Can you give us a hint as to what your next project might be? Will it be another Cassie game? Juggs? Xmas?

Just asking in case you wanted writing help from the forums
ronlongschlong

Mon Jul 01, 2024 8:09 am

serega_mnf wrote:
Honestly Serega, I really enjoyed how rough Clint's character was, and I thought this was a really fun idea. NTR and Milf + (Step) Son is a great combo for Cassy, especially the previous game with these two characters. Thanks for making something from your own head. I thought it was really fun and honestly would love to see more of your ideas shine through, even if you work directly with Dwayne on them.
Superfluous

Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:42 pm

This happens a lot in games. You're used to one thing, but you have to move on.

the best is the enemy of the good
rlascive

Mon Jul 08, 2024 12:35 pm

I will say, the increase of manual input has been wonderful from the yoga poses with this one and the booba physics with dancing in OJS3.