This needs to be addressed......

Kaiju316

Tue May 09, 2023 1:42 am

Ok sorry guys if this doesn't feel like a typical post you guys are used too but i've been holding back a bit of a grip when it comes to this forum page. Can the users STOP flooding the forum page with 10 million freaking ideas with fetishes that only get their attention?! It's like everyday for the past month or two, users have made ideas, spin off of those ideas and requests for games/stories with fetishes that are not really popular on here anyway. Like I get certain games on here have dipped in those ideas but not everyone wants every game to be like that. It gets annoying also when people wanna share thier own ideas and the rare fetish group blocks out any chance for it to be seen. This has been going on for way too long and just feels annoying and disrespectful. Not to mention most ideas they put up can't even be done with the hard rules set in place and the ridiculous expectation of ALL of their ideas getting made in a quick pace.
Gaisano123

Tue May 09, 2023 2:23 am

Bro I feel ya these guys are annoying
FeelsWrong

Tue May 09, 2023 5:13 pm

I agree shits annoying
madb45

Tue May 09, 2023 8:04 pm

Kaiju316 wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 1:42 am
Ok sorry guys if this doesn't feel like a typical post you guys are used too but i've been holding back a bit of a grip when it comes to this forum page. Can the users STOP flooding the forum page with 10 million freaking ideas with fetishes that only get their attention?! It's like everyday for the past month or two, users have made ideas, spin off of those ideas and requests for games/stories with fetishes that are not really popular on here anyway. Like I get certain games on here have dipped in those ideas but not everyone wants every game to be like that. It gets annoying also when people wanna share thier own ideas and the rare fetish group blocks out any chance for it to be seen. This has been going on for way too long and just feels annoying and disrespectful. Not to mention most ideas they put up can't even be done with the hard rules set in place and the ridiculous expectation of ALL of their ideas getting made in a quick pace.
Definition of "FORUM"
a place, meeting, or medium where ("ideas") and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

A sentence for your bitch assess

"it will be a forum for storytellers to exchange their views on Plots and Allegories for their research".

So whomever is in charge and gets the Game Ideas area up and running since its been disconnected for the last 2yrs or 3yrs now, people will still continue posting their ideas and their stories, and if you don't like that bitches sign out or unsubscribe not a big deal.

P.S
Fuck you all and all have a nice day.😉
L4ever4life

Tue May 09, 2023 8:29 pm

madb45 wrote:
Definition of "FORUM"
a place, meeting, or medium where ("ideas") and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.

"it will be a forum for storytellers to exchange their views on Plots and Allegories for their research".

So whomever is in charge and gets the Game Ideas area up and running since its been disconnected for the last 2yrs or 3yrs now, people will still continue posting their ideas and their stories, and if you don't like that bitches sign out or unsubscribe not a big deal.

P.S
No one is saying you can’t post your ideas, it’s just that the way you have been doing it has disrupted the way the forums have been operating for at least the last 8 years or so.

You can absolutely post your fetishes and game story ideas, but by making each one a separate post, you flood the forum with a shit ton of posts that only cater to your interests. This forum isn’t as active as other ones and so when 2 people begin to mass post, all other posts are drowned out and it just leads to an echo chamber. I did a quick check of your profile man, ~100 posts in the last month, that is a lot for anyone on this forum and so it does affect the forum experience.

My suggestion, to both people, I don’t want to stomp on your enthusiasm but I recommend taking all your ideas and restricting them to one post with like 5 pages, rather than 5 posts with 2-3 replies each. Like all those OJ game ideas, can be put on one thread. Not tryna be mean, tryna keep things respectful.
madb45

Tue May 09, 2023 8:38 pm

L4ever4life wrote:
Tue May 09, 2023 8:29 pm
madb45 wrote:
Definition of "FORUM"

P.S
No one is saying you can’t post your ideas, it’s just that the way you have been doing it has disrupted the way the forums have been operating for at least the last 8 years or so.

You can absolutely post your fetishes and game story ideas, but by making each one a separate post, you flood the forum with a shit ton of posts that only cater to your interests. This forum isn’t as active as other ones and so when 2 people begin to mass post, all other posts are drowned out and it just leads to an echo chamber. I did a quick check of your profile man, ~100 posts in the last month, that is a lot for anyone on this forum and so it does affect the forum experience.

My suggestion, to both people, I don’t want to stomp on your enthusiasm but I recommend taking all your ideas and restricting them to one post with like 5 pages, rather than 5 posts with 2-3 replies each. Like all those OJ game ideas, can be put on one thread. Not tryna be mean, tryna keep things respectful.
Okay I understand L4ever4life so keep my stories on just one page I can do that no problem 👍, and then you want me to turn around and show class and respect to those who come at me and Junior_p hostile I gotcha you bro.
Junior_p

Tue May 09, 2023 10:33 pm

Sorry, I'm new to the site and I ended up getting out of control with my fetishes, I'll only post in one topic