Lord Escobar's permission

jisooworld

Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:22 am

I was planning on submitting a Boomtown idea myself and needed Lord Escobar's permission to use Tilda for one quick appearance at the beginning. I don't really want to spoil it all, but I think you'll all like the idea when you read it; it goes well with how the story line is proceeding. I can't get enough of Tilda and Juggs, they're just so freaking smoking hot!!
Lord_Escobar

Mon Jun 25, 2018 4:27 am

Sure. Go ahead. :D
jisooworld

Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:40 am

thanks dude!!! hope you'll like my idea haha!
Lord_Escobar

Tue Jun 26, 2018 2:43 am

tsunadeboi wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:22 am
I was planning on submitting a Boomtown idea myself and needed Lord Escobar's permission to use Tilda for one quick appearance at the beginning. I don't really want to spoil it all, but I think you'll all like the idea when you read it; it goes well with how the story line is proceeding. I can't get enough of Tilda and Juggs, they're just so freaking smoking hot!!
You do realize that Officer Juggs is Serrated's creation though right? She is not mine. So if you're thinking of using her, you better ask him. If not, than never mind. :D
Dbro85

Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:48 am

So is Mrs. Megamounds, which I am pretty sure that he didn't get approval to use.
Serrated

Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:57 am

Dbro85 wrote:
So is Mrs. Megamounds, which I am pretty sure that he didn't get approval to use.
It's fine. I don't have any plans for Mrs. Megamounds anymore. Not enough time. So if anyone wants to use her, go ahead. But, still Dbro85 is right. You should have asked first. :|
BigK7o8

Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:57 pm

Serrated wrote:
Tue Jun 26, 2018 8:57 am
Dbro85 wrote:
It's fine. I don't have any plans for Mrs. Megamounds anymore. Not enough time. So if anyone wants to use her, go ahead. But, still Dbro85 is right. You should have asked first. :|
If the Mrs. Megamounds Boomtown game doesn’t win, I’m now fully expecting the next round of voting to have a half dozen games featuring the character :lol:
jisooworld

Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:51 pm

I'm sorry Serrated!! I know you're a well known game author on here. I definitely should've asked. I guess it slipped my mind since it was kind of a game waaaaay back that people might've forgotten about that I only still enjoyed because Megamounds was actually just as hot as Juggs, and when I get bored I sometimes go back and play Where's the Milk. But thanks for your permission! I definitely would've asked to use Juggs because it's just so recent, but I didn't plan on using her.
jisooworld

Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:13 am

tsunadeboi wrote:
I'm sorry Serrated!! I know you're a well known game author on here. I definitely should've asked. I guess it slipped my mind since it was kind of a game waaaaay back that people might've forgotten about that I only still enjoyed because Megamounds was actually just as hot as Juggs, and when I get bored I sometimes go back and play Where's the Milk. But thanks for your permission! I definitely would've asked to use Juggs because it's just so recent, but I didn't plan on using her.
If I ever have an idea to use a character by any authors, best believe I'll ask! I just didn't know how much you guys are on here, because I'm even on and off myself. I submitted a lot of ideas in the past that never won, and I'll leave anywhere from 2 to 6 months until a MnF game catches my eye on another free site, which is usually a demo. And by then, about 6-8 new games came out so it's worth me subscribing again to maybe play them for a couple of days. But I added just in time before the submission closed "thanks Lord Escobar and Serrated". Thanks guys
Kelumir

Wed Jun 27, 2018 3:25 am

tsunadeboi wrote:
I'm just going to tell you this now.
For any future ideas, don't even bother to ask permission for using Juggs, as the answer is going to be 'No'. Serrated doesn't let anyone use her in their ideas. The only exception might be if she is there purely for plot purposes.