Update on the blonde pawg?

ajrc52

Thu May 05, 2022 12:06 pm

Hey BigK7o8, any update on that blonde pawg you had the script for? Just wondering, I've been keeping an eye out for it.
BigK7o8

Thu May 05, 2022 1:27 pm

ajrc52 wrote:
Thu May 05, 2022 12:06 pm
Hey BigK7o8, any update on that blonde pawg you had the script for? Just wondering, I've been keeping an eye out for it.
Hey, thanks for the interest! So I wrote a game called sorority sluts waaaayyy back in 2018 that lost in voting to schoolgirls curse so it never got made, if you search the forums you might be able to find it but the image links are probably all dead and I’ve changed the script a lot, but basically the gist of it is that a girl with a giant ass rushes a sorority at MnF university that’s all girls with giant tits, and because she’s a “freak” they humiliate her and paddle her big ass and make her have sex with an obnoxious frat boy. The new story is going to be kind of an updated version of that.

I had actually planned on submitting a new “fellow” story called “boat fellow” introducing the character before her big debut game, but then Danny from those games was used in a different game before I had the chance, and people on the forums were really pushing for a new iron giant game, so that ended up being the new game. After that we’re doing a new xxxfiles game because people wanted that, too, and I’m using some of my ideas for the boat fellow game for xxxfiles(everyone in bikinis, having people on the forums pick the characters) so that idea is scrapped and I’m going back to the sorority sluts idea. I’m not complaining about those games, btw, I’m always happy to give people what they want and get input from the forums!

Sorority sluts won’t be the next game made (that’s going to be xxxfiles now) and it probably won’t be the game made after that either, but definitely at some point this year, and hopefully this summer, I can finally get this game made featuring my blonde haired big bootied co-ed OC!!!

Stay tuned! I don’t do this very often because I hate spoiling things, but I’ll post part of the script if I have time tomorrow morning.
BigK7o8

Fri May 06, 2022 12:17 am

MnF University: Sorority Slut
Characters:
Katie Cupcakes
Overall Look template:
Body
Outfit

Male Protagonist: Guy Rumswigger

Female Co-Eds
Basic Look

Description:
Katie Cupcakes is a co-ed at MnF University who is trying to rush the sorority of Thete Iota Theta…TIT! Unfortunately for Katie, to make her way into the sorority in time for spring break, she’s going to have to undergo a brutal initiation ritual… and she just knows it’s going to focus on her FREAKISHLY BIG BACKSIDE!!!
Intro-
Katie Cupcakes is just like any other girl in Meet n’ Fuck Metropolis: a beautiful girl who wants to fit in and belong.
But unfortunately for Katie, there is one massive…mega…monstrous… difference between her and the other women in town… HER GIGANTIC JIGGLING RUMP!!!
That’s right, while most of the other women in the city were blessed with big bouncing boobies, Katie was cursed with a giant rear end that she thinks makes her the… butt… of everyone’s jokes.
But little does Katie know, not everyone in town is obsessed with gigantic jugs. In fact, she finds a place where she fits right in (and things fit JUST RIGHT in her) at MnF University!”

Katie is walking down the hall at school, passing Guy and a couple of Co-eds

Guy: “Dear lord look at the size of that BOO-TAY!!!”
Girls, in unison: “Guy, we’re in public!”
Guy: “I just had the best idea! You two should find out who that monster rump belongs to and invite her to join Theta Iota Theta!”
Co-ed 1: Well, surprise surprise, stud, she was at our last meeting…she’s already rushing!
Co-ed 2: But I’m not sure she’s TIT material… there’s just something about her…
Guy: “She might not be TIT material… but she’s definitely Alpha Sigma Sigma material! Get it? A-S-S. ASS!!!!”
(Guy fades into the distance. The sorority girls are standing in the hallway with their arms folded)
Co-ed 1: “I can’t believe the way Guy was acting!”
Co-ed 2: “I know! I’ve never seen him worked up like that!
Co-ed 1: “I thought all the guys in this town were only into gigantic melons!”
Co-ed 2: “Maybe guys can be into tits… AND ASSES?!?”
Co-ed 1: “You mean guys can be into fat, juicy, boobies AND big, wobbling backsides?”
Co-ed 2: “Exactly!”
Co-ed 1: I think we found our newest sister!
Co-ed 2: IF she can survive INITIATION NIGHT!!!!

Mini-Game
Help Katie rush Theta Iota Theta!

Trivia Minigame featuring Meet n Fuck Trivia!
A Series of questions is going to pop up on your screen.
Select the correct answer, proving your knowledge about the famous women of MnF Metropolis, who the girls of Theta Iota Theta hope to emulate someday!
For every answer you get right in time Katie gets her big ass paddled in congratulations!
The questions get harder and the pressure goes up each round!
But take too long or answer wrong on too many questions, and you lose!

(The player will have a tablet screen and four answers will pop up, they’ll just have to click one in less than ten seconds. They have to get seven out of ten right in time or they lose and have to start over. If they get all ten they get a special bonus at the end of the game!)

Post-Game:
Katie:*rubbing her rear end* “Thank goodness I have a lot of padding! You girls were really rough on my rump! I’m glad that’s over!”
Guy Rumspringer pops up: “Oh, it’s not over yet, sweet-cheeks!”
“That was just the appetizer for your initiation! It’s time for the main course!”

And then it's time for the sex scenes! I know, I know, I stopped at the best part, but I don't want to spoil those, or the end of the game, especially the secret unlockable ending! Hope people enjoyed it and want to see the rest!
ajrc52

Fri May 06, 2022 10:38 am

I'm seriously so hyped!!!