Chief Jasmine Juggs Ask Me Anything

Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:56 am

Lem0n wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:03 pm
you would be a great mother never thought about it? would give a good education, teach right and wrong, how about 4 baby don't think it's too much you would do the job! Her huge breasts, milk would not be lacking for these children. I would love to see you too with your huge belly having to face a Gang Bang BBC
I have not given it much thought considering how much focus I want to devote to my career right now. Something drastic would have to happen for me to even consider such a possibility. However, a gangbang with BBC? Well, under the right circumstances, such an event may have happened once, or twice, maybe more...
Junior_p wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:47 pm
hey jasmine what was that tityfuck with Cassie Cannons, she is a shy mif but with nice curves, is there any chance you guys will do it again one day? Were there any corruption schemes to target your department?
It was an interesting situation, me her and her stepson, but I doubt it will happen again as the circumstances were so very odd. Never say never though, with her being an investigator I am sure we will cross paths again one day. There is no corruption in the police department of MnF Metropolis and any allegation or rumour is being taken seriously and investigated. I will not have the good name of this force tarnished!
ssciortino4 wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 6:23 am
whats up jasmine how did it feel when you got those nipple tassels pulled off you in the nightmare game? and what do you usually wear to bed?
It was painful, kind of like the stinging pain you get after a ripping some wax off. Those were never meant to come off that night (I didn't think anyone would see my tits that night much less see me get fucked by a donkey, despite being some robot it was still very humiliating) and so they were on really tight. Usually to bed I just wear my underwear and and a loose shirt if even that, the girls just can't be bothered some nights.
Junior_p wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:27 am
Dilson fusk filled your uterus with cum, the homeless person filled you with cum. How many medicines do you take to not get pregnant? I think with your good gender and breasts full of milk 6 baby you could handle it easily
Not that many, just the 1 pill daily for good measure which is crazy to say. I mean I never thought I'd have to take such a precaution but in this city, where your day leads you to getting creampied by seemingly anybody, its better to be safe than sorry. I just never know when the next one can come, could be while I'm undercover, just relaxing by the pool, driving in the desert or even for just relaxing in my own house.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 3:59 am

Madara555666 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:38 pm
Do you drink your own breast milk for breakfast or have you never had that idea?Has it ever crossed your mind that Billy Boob and Strawhat can be released from prison? want revenge for you trapping them, they can drain your breasts full of milk and make them a sex slave!!!
Can't say I have had that particular idea, drinking my own breast milk. Although, I am sure some men would have no doubt used my milk in such a way especially after I started working with Ms. MegaMounds at her bar (but they wouldn't know it was mine thank god).

The possibility of the criminals I've locked up escaping is always on my mind, I make sure to do regular prison checks. Despite the danger it presents, with me being the only female in an almost all male prison, I do my best to keep an eye on everyone. The idea of some of the prisoners escaping and enacting revenge via sexual torment is a possibility but never forget that I am a seasoned cop with some tricks up her sleeve!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:01 am

Bustygirlz wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:18 pm
Who was the first woman you fucked? How many women were in your first lesbian orgy? How exciting was it to experiment with women?
The first woman I ever fucked was back in college, she was a biker and just about all I could ask in a woman! She was strong, controlling and knew what she wanted! The only downside was that she was always getting into trouble with the law. Experimenting with women is very exciting, there is just more fun to be had when the other person has a better understanding of how your body works.

I haven't actually been able to participate in a lesbian orgy yet, although that does sound like an interesting venture! Who would you want to be there?
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:08 am

Junior_p wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:15 am
Madara555666 wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:38 pm
Do you drink your own breast milk for breakfast or have you never had that idea?😈Has it ever crossed your mind that Billy Boob and Strawhat can be released from prison? want revenge for you trapping them, they can drain your breasts full of milk and make them a sex slave!!!

Did you also have nightmares about Billy Bob? if so tell me how it was
Yes, unfortunately, I do have nightmares about that hillbilly. Blowing him was the worst thing that happened to me that night and I was fucked by a (robot) donkey that night! The foul smell of his cock, the taste of all the... and not to mention the pubic hair!!! I still gag from just thinking about it. Truly a disgusting man and I can't believe he escaped from his cell and put that sad excuse of a dick in me. All of it was necessary for the city and I would do it all over again but damn some days are just way worse than others.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:16 am

ob1to wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:15 pm
Why don't I accept the proposal that Dildon Fusk made you, isn't it time for you to move up the ranks? weren't you afraid of them cum in your uterus and you end up getting alien pregnant? Did you like having alien suck your breast😈? I loved seeing almbos fuck you too bad there wasn't a double penetration scene, I'd like to see them again, I can already imagine them bringing friends and inviting her to a gang bang
I am the chief of police and until someone comes even close to the dedication, tenacity and love I have for this city, I must stay here for the city! On some days I do wonder about going out there and exploring life and all else it has to offer! If I did take them up on that offer I could be now dancing for some sleazy alien in some skimpy outfit or taking an endless amount of dirty alien cocks, but alas I am here, doing paperwork.

I was a little afraid of getting knocked up, not sure how much research there is out there in alien-human hybrids and what that would do to my body. I know we are the same species but I'm not sure if I want to be a guinea pig for that!

With that being said it would have been very interesting to have been double penetrated by those two little weirdos, and a gangbang with all their alien friends? Maybe on my day off...
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:19 am

osval8 wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:56 pm
Hi Jasmine You look tuxedo hot in that blue bikini🤩 that time you helped phil watson I think a small milk pump wouldn't be enough to help those who are thirsty, how about a bucket? Why don't you often wear panties or a bikini?
I appreciate your fondness over...my body but a bikini is no uniform for the chief of police, last year was an exception due to the heatwave, and unless it is for a special event I will not be doing such a thing again!

And as for your thirst, I suggest heading down to Ms. MegaMounds Milk Bar and who knows, you may be lucky and get your wish!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:25 am

Alex-chan wrote:
Sat Apr 08, 2023 3:48 am
HOw much of your job is ...boring shit

You know paperwork, looking over security tapes, cleaning semen out of your clothes. shit like that :|
Honestly, quite a bit! There are so many pointless meetings, an endless amount of documents and boring events for me to make an appearance at. It gets so bad that some times I wish something perverted would happen! I usually don't clean my own clothes I simply drop them off at the laundromat and the nice couple there cleans it for me since there is usually other fluids in there from work (blood, ink and lots of sweat)!

But I do go through a lot of security tapes since I typically get caught up in my usual adventures in random parts of town and god knows what cameras are where and what they catch. It's saved me a few times, if some of those tapes got out I might get thrown behind bars!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:34 am

Junior_p wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:28 am
tell me how the day was "Lust for sail" was it very humiliating?
Extremely! Nothing ruins your dignity more than getting fucked by a bunch of old losers who would never even get the chance to be in a mile radius of you otherwise! There were just so many unwashed dirty old wrinkly cocks that I had to make cum. Most times as I would be sucking some geriatric sleaze ball off, I would look up and see nothing besides beer belly. Thing is, most these guys were old and so each had their own unique twisted fetish and so feet were involved in many ways, I had beer poured on/in me and one guy even brought a whole sex toy collection of things I didn't even realize existed!
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:41 am

Michael011 wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:54 am
A lot of supernatural things have happened in your life, do you regret any of them? or was it experiences you enjoyed? Edward sought you out to fuck you after he got back? Did you have nightmares about him?
Not really, most things I experience are due to me trying my best to keep this city together and so no regrets to be had. There have been a few times where I wondered why I was doing what I was doing and how it helped the city like the time at the circus, zoo or mall but it all works out in the end! Only a few are truly enjoyable but I've learned to enjoy more things as I continue in this job so it does get better every day. I haven't seen Edward since but I also don't have nightmares, he wasn't the worst and was more on the enjoyable side. I do fear I will have to fight him one day cause that whole speech he gave near the end was a bit villainy.
AltheAssfucka wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 1:35 am
How was it getting buttfucked by a ghost, and will you let him do that again?
It was like most other times my butt has been ravaged except I could see through the guy and thus saw my butthole stretching from a new angle! Would try again if he wasn't such an evil douche.
Chief_Jasmine_Juggs

Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:24 am

Fernandagirl wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:31 am
tell us a little about your school days, when you wore your first bra and the last time you wore one and when your body started to grow and become what it is today. Tell me about a blowjob with big cocks, have you ever had one that didn't taste good and you had to swallow his cum by force? I avoid blowjob with big cocks because I'm afraid of doing something wrong and getting hurt.
Well I don't think it'll be exciting as you think, I wore my first bra around the same time as any other girl but my body didn't grow into what it was until the police academy where the exercise there helped quite a bit! By 23 I was the full busted woman you see today!

Sadly I have had many giant cocks fuck my throat and many of the meat sausages rammed into my mouth have not tasted pleasant. While initially I didn't enjoy swallowing I did find it to be better than always paying for extra cleaning at the cleaners or having to redo my makeup or hair! I especially didn't enjoy it when it got in my eye! So now I just take the extra protein!