Cassie Cannons: MILF Journalist

junky

Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:44 pm

TheUndertaker wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:15 pm
junky wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:12 pm
[
Exactly! I said "imo", what part you didn't get? Is that you are retarted or something? :roll:

I'm not a writer and I don't like writing ideas.

As for Kelumir's ideas, yeah he write many ideas but won only few times so statistics speaks for itself. And his last whores family idea had too few votes which means it was shitty :P
So basically , you are just a whining baby that complain about things getting done poorly bu do nothing to make it better. In other word, you're a waste of time that I will simply ignore. :roll:
The same here :lol:
Serrated

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:42 pm

junky wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:07 pm
Serrated wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:27 pm
junky wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:45 am
@Serrated, it seems like you're prising you OJ too much she's not as good as you think there are tons of characters in mnf games that are thousands times better than she.
Really? Oh ok. Thank you so much for your input. I will most certainly heed it...no wait...the opposite of that. :roll:
Don't take me wrong, I wasn't trying to offend you, I do like OJ, she's in my top 20 for sure, but it's getting annoying that you come everytime with "my OJ is the best". And I really think there are better characters, for example Mighty Mom and Busty Bomber are much hotter imo :)
You do realize that Mighty Mom and The Busty Bomber are also my own original characters right? So I don't think that there is anything wrong with myself saying that out of all the characters, that I created, that Juggs is the best. Nor do I think it's wrong for me to say that she is better than a lot of other characters other people have made so far.

Is that arrogant? Fuck yeah it is! But I wouldn't be saying it if I didn't have the data to back it up. So... it's not just me saying it. I am talking about the same data that certain former members of this site got butt hurt about, that being the votes of the MNF awards. Sin had a really good character made, that was Hermione's mom, and she beat Juggs in best made character. Even though we don't like each other, I give him credit where it is due, and I respect the creation of that character by him. But as far as the rest of the categories that Juggs fell into go; she dominated, (including best character) in the subsequent years. And as far as my proclamation for her being the best goes, again that is not just my opinion. Look at the polls (if they ever re-post them). And if you find that annoying; that is your problem.

But now finally, FINALLY, we have another original character made that can rival, if not surpass, Officer Juggs. And I am very happy about that. I want to see more original characters be made that can reach that upper echelon of quality. I want to see other idea's, by other writers, that have an in depth and fun story line other than my own. But I absolutely refuse to believe in this hippy-dippy idea that everyone gets a turn. You have to earn it. You have to prove that you have what it takes to make something that deserves it. And to be completely honest I think Shea Star, Wendy Watermelons, Tilda Von Titantanks, and Gloria Gazongas could have also both been great competition that would have either rivaled or surpassed Juggs; if they would have been made by Serega rather than Kosmos.

And if that were the case, where as they were made by Serega, I would be singing their praises as well! Not just my own characters.
Pravus06

Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:55 pm

Guys, stop arguing with the super edgy troll who is probably too young to be here (Junky).

I LOVED this game. I absolutely loved it. I renewed my premium just to play it. My only complaint is that I like games to have more of a game than something that is pure chance (although I suspect you are sure to win that game).
manthus

Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:06 pm

Wow what a great game! And I agree Cassie is even hotter than Juggs! Love to see hot MILFs with big udders coaxed & manhandled.
Definitely male dominant themes preferred, for me. Also like minigames, so you have to work a little to defeat her & get the prize! Hope the guys do a sleepover with her some time!
mcjenek

Sun Jul 22, 2018 2:32 pm

I LOVE this game :D :D :) :) :)
But when will they release the sequel?
Dwayne

Wed Jul 25, 2018 1:07 am

mcjenek wrote:
I’ve already written most of the sequel, but I think I’ll be sitting on it a while based on the infrequency of Serega’s submission periods and not wanting to go up against Lust For Sail.
mcjenek

Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:40 am

Dwayne wrote:
mcjenek wrote:
I’ve already written most of the sequel, but I think I’ll be sitting on it a while based on the infrequency of Serega’s submission periods and not wanting to go up against Lust For Sail.
Ie, first we are waiting for the second part of Lust For Sail, and then Cassie?)
Though hint at the plot? :) She will be forced to undress again because of her ambitions?))))
Dwayne

Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:03 am

mcjenek wrote:
Dwayne wrote:
mcjenek wrote:
Ie, first we are waiting for the second part of Lust For Sail, and then Cassie?)
Though hint at the plot? :) She will be forced to undress again because of her ambitions?))))
That’s the plan, and her clothes will be coming off, rest assured! Also, if you want a tease of what I’ve written, in this future installment we’ll find out more about the drug and her stepson will get in on the action :twisted:
mcjenek

Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:07 am

Dwayne wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:03 am
mcjenek wrote:
Dwayne wrote:

That’s the plan, and her clothes will be coming off, rest assured! Also, if you want a tease of what I’ve written, in this future installment we’ll find out more about the drug and her stepson will get in on the action :twisted:
Oh, she will make him a blowjob, or will there be a titfucking?))