Elastimilf 2?

hesaiditoncamera-cc2

Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:58 am

Actually, I think you should keep them, for now. It would keep people curious and stay tune about the game notifications.
Zosmos

Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:18 am

Ok cheers man and let me know if you need anymore info on the game and hope the Rough idea helped.
Kelumir

Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:45 am

Hey guys.

I'm glad to hear that you like the Elastimilf game and that you're interested in a sequel to it.

But I guess you didn't notice that while the game was made by Serega, I'm the one who actually came up with the idea and wrote the original script for it. I actually submitted it for a vote (which it didn't win), but Serega saw it and liked it so much that he just decided to make it. You are right that it has potential for a second part, because that was my plan. I do have an idea for a second part, I just sadly haven't had the time to get it done.

Though I will admit, the idea I have for it is very similar to what you came up with. Though my one will not feature Syndrome in any way.
TheBraveD

Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:05 am

Kelumir wrote:
Hey guys.

I'm glad to hear that you like the Elastimilf game and that you're interested in a sequel to it.

But I guess you didn't notice that while the game was made by Serega, I'm the one who actually came up with the idea and wrote the original script for it. I actually submitted it for a vote (which it didn't win), but Serega saw it and liked it so much that he just decided to make it. You are right that it has potential for a second part, because that was my plan. I do have an idea for a second part, I just sadly haven't had the time to get it done.

Though I will admit, the idea I have for it is very similar to what you came up with. Though my one will not feature Syndrome in any way.
Did you make a sequel script/
Zosmos

Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:13 am

Kelumir wrote:
Hey guys.

Oh sorry dude that hadn't crossed my mind yet but since we're here talking about ideas could you leave a link to your idea for a sequel and sorry for not coming to you first.
Zosmos

Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:16 am

Kelumir wrote:
Hey guys.

I guess if its yours then I'll just get started on another game idea unless you're willing to let me input some things too. Either way I'm fine with it.
Kelumir

Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:36 am

TheBraveD wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:05 am
Kelumir wrote:
Hey guys.

Did you make a sequel script/
I've made a start on it, but I haven't finished it yet because I've been considering changing it.

The idea I have so far is that Elastimilf's investigation leads her to Brazil where she has a lead on someone connected to the smuggling ring. She heads into the jungle to find his base but ends up being captured while sneaking around. The guy she was looking for then fucks her to make her his new sex-toy. That would be the end of part 2, and I was thinking part 3 could be either the hero from the first one coming to save her, or a new Brazillian hero she met before being captured.
Kelumir

Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:41 am

Zosmos wrote:
Oh sorry dude that hadn't crossed my mind yet but since we're here talking about ideas could you leave a link to your idea for a sequel and sorry for not coming to you first.

I guess if its yours then I'll just get started on another game idea unless you're willing to let me input some things too. Either way I'm fine with it.
And that's alright, it's an easy mistake to make.

I'd be happy to discuss things, as it may help me get it finished.
Zosmos

Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:48 am

Kelumir wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 2:41 am
Zosmos wrote:

And that's alright, it's an easy mistake to make.

I'd be happy to discuss things, as it may help me get it finished.
Sure thing just let me know if theres anything I can possibly add to and if you dont mind I have some ideas for positions
Kelumir

Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:41 am

I'd be happy to see/hear what ideas you have for positions.