Who would win? Grey Amazon Giant female from Amazon Island 3 vs The Bumble from Xmas payrise 7?

L4ever4life

Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:19 am

So I'm fine with extreme endings as long as there's an option between the two and seeing as impregnation is a kink that seems to be coming up a bit, what other MnF characters do you wanna see get knocked by the Bumble? And does he have to stay in that same costume? Could he change into other forms?
BigK7o8

Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:49 am

Losergoddamitletmeplay wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:19 am
So I'm fine with extreme endings as long as there's an option between the two and seeing as impregnation is a kink that seems to be coming up a bit, what other MnF characters do you wanna see get knocked by the Bumble? And does he have to stay in that same costume? Could he change into other forms?
A Thanos costume where he impregnates the scarlet witch :shock:

But in all seriousness I had kind of thought of the alternate costume thing already. If this game got made, for example, he could be wearing a brown or green costume for the jungle. And I was sending him to mnf metropolis as a pretense to tricking Mrs Megamounds into going to the North Pole where her and Mrs Claus would be milked and fucked by a gang of elves to save Christmas. I hadn’t thought of using any pre-existing characters, because all of Serega’s characters have authors who are pretty strict with their permissions, and he’s the bumble artist :lol:
L4ever4life

Sun Apr 12, 2020 10:40 am

BigK7o8 wrote:

But in all seriousness I had kind of thought of the alternate costume thing already. If this game got made, for example, he could be wearing a brown or green costume for the jungle. And I was sending him to mnf metropolis as a pretense to tricking Mrs Megamounds into going to the North Pole where her and Mrs Claus would be milked and fucked by a gang of elves to save Christmas. I hadn’t thought of using any pre-existing characters, because all of Serega’s characters have authors who are pretty strict with their permissions, and he’s the bumble artist :lol:
That's good but I was thinking like another creature, the bumble made sense in the Arctic but in a jungle or a city (as the ending of the Amazon script suggests) it wouldn't fit in. Would that little elf be able to make a whole new suit? Like a new creature or a more animalistic version of the bumble?
BigK7o8

Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:09 am

BigK7o8 wrote:

That's good but I was thinking like another creature, the bumble made sense in the Arctic but in a jungle or a city (as the ending of the Amazon script suggests) it wouldn't fit in. Would that little elf be able to make a whole new suit? Like a new creature or a more animalistic version of the bumble?
Yeah he’s pretty crafty, he’d definitely be able to whip something up lol. Maybe like a Bigfoot or Sasquatch suit for the jungle? The original question was about the bumble versus the amazon so that’s the way I wrote it, but you’re right, it really would make more sense to do a jungle suit
junky

Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:53 pm

I am up to this idea do it :D
But first make the next part of where's the milk you mentioned earlier :)
Hotdogsmain25

Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:13 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:09 am
BigK7o8 wrote:

Yeah he’s pretty crafty, he’d definitely be able to whip something up lol. Maybe like a Bigfoot or Sasquatch suit for the jungle? The original question was about the bumble versus the amazon so that’s the way I wrote it, but you’re right, it really would make more sense to do a jungle suit
I wonder If the Giant grey Amazon would go after the elf for revenge.
BigK7o8

Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:17 am

junky wrote:
One day I’m going to get an x-mas Payrise, where’s the milk crossover made. If officer juggs can be in the xxxfiles why can’t mrs Claus be in a where’s the milk game for a scene? :lol: Let Mrs. Megamounds ACTUALLY save Christmas this time, and be the hero for once. I’ve been trying to get it made for about two years now, maybe someday ;)

And hotdogsmain, as for getting revenge, what about a reverse gangbang with Mrs. Claus and the gray amazon, and another woman he impregnates (scarlet witch :lol: ) it’d be something different, three women on one man. Just an idea.
junky

Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:13 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
junky wrote:
One day I’m going to get an x-mas Payrise, where’s the milk crossover made. If officer juggs can be in the xxxfiles why can’t mrs Claus be in a where’s the milk game for a scene? :lol: Let Mrs. Megamounds ACTUALLY save Christmas this time, and be the hero for once. I’ve been trying to get it made for about two years now, maybe someday ;)

And hotdogsmain, as for getting revenge, what about a reverse gangbang with Mrs. Claus and the gray amazon, and another woman he impregnates (scarlet witch :lol: ) it’d be something different, three women on one man. Just an idea.
Yeah that would be great too. But i mean the continuation with the monks :)
BigK7o8

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:48 am

junky wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:
junky wrote:

Oh, yeah, sorry I didn't realize that was what you meant haha. So what happened is that when I originally rewrote Where's the Milk 4 the animations were already done, but there were only two sex scenes so I tried to add a third scene, and a proper ending. Unfortunately, due to the disagreements between Vadim and the original author it was so late in the production and close to the deadline for the game to be posted that there was no time for my scenes to be added. Maybe it could be done as a short, one off, mini-animation similar to Officer Juggs Nightmare, but with how poorly the first part of Where's the Milk 4 was received I'm not gonna lie to you, I doubt that storyline gets continued at all. Here's the final scenes as I wrote them in my rough draft, picture it starting immediately after the second sex scene.

Sex Scene 3:
Mrs. Megamounds: Jesus, I’m glad that’s over.
Brother C: YOU MUSTN’T USE THE LORD’S NAME IN VAIN!
Mrs. Megamounds: Excuse me?
Brother C: After everything we have done for you, you still disgrace us! The treatment we gave you was for OUR berries which YOU devoured so hungrily. Now, you have been healed by our humble grace, and our brothers will still starve!”
Mrs. Megamounds: Okay, fine, I’m sorry. Is there any way I can help?
Brother C: Well, your breasts have been engorged by the poisoning and are still very full of milk. Perhaps you could use this unique trait to feed our fellow monks at our monastery.
Mrs. Megamounds: Jesus Christ, fine, whatever, I’ll do it.
Brother C: YOU’VE USED THE LORD’S NAME IN VAIN AGAIN! NOW YOU WILL FEED MY BROTHERS AND FEEL OUR LASH!!!
Mrs. Megamounds: Okay, you're right, maybe I have been a little ungrateful for your charity… wait… how many brothers do you have?!?”

Background:

Mrs. Megamounds should be in the center of a crowd in an outfit and position similar to this with a faceless monk fucking her from behind, and brother Copernicus whipping her breasts. The whipping increases in intensity with each level, and the monk fucking her should change skin color, to imply there's a train being ran on her.
https://w1680.luscious.net/67/xalynne__ ... 317423.jpg

Easy:
Mrs. Megamounds: Please, I can’t take much more
Brother C: This is your own doing, trollop! You deserve more lashes!
Medium:
Mrs. Megamounds: Ugh, my big, stupid, breasts are on fire!
Brother C: That is just the sin leaving your body you filthy cow!
Hard:
Mrs. Megamounds: Oh fuck, I’m gushing milk again!
Brother C: Good, the men must feed!
CUM
Mrs. Megamounds: Ugh, my poor tits feel like they're going to burst! Are you done yet?

Brother C: Ma'am, I believe you’ve received more than enough lashes on these heavy, hanging, udders of yours. I'm done!
Mrs. Megamounds: It's over! Praise the lord!
Brother C: But MY BROTHERHOOD is not yet done! For you see, we are many, and the heffers are but few!
Cheer from the entire crowd: PRAISE THE LORD!

I'm thinking about repurposing this for the christmas game, because I really miss the old games where the girls giant breasts would be spanked and whipped. I plan on changing it to a reindeer riding crop, and a gang of elves, with different dialogue, obviously.
junky

Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:27 pm

BigK7o8 wrote:
Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:48 am
junky wrote:
BigK7o8 wrote:

Oh, yeah, sorry I didn't realize that was what you meant haha. So what happened is that when I originally rewrote Where's the Milk 4 the animations were already done, but there were only two sex scenes so I tried to add a third scene, and a proper ending. Unfortunately, due to the disagreements between Vadim and the original author it was so late in the production and close to the deadline for the game to be posted that there was no time for my scenes to be added. Maybe it could be done as a short, one off, mini-animation similar to Officer Juggs Nightmare, but with how poorly the first part of Where's the Milk 4 was received I'm not gonna lie to you, I doubt that storyline gets continued at all. Here's the final scenes as I wrote them in my rough draft, picture it starting immediately after the second sex scene.

Sex Scene 3:
Mrs. Megamounds: Jesus, I’m glad that’s over.
Brother C: YOU MUSTN’T USE THE LORD’S NAME IN VAIN!
Mrs. Megamounds: Excuse me?
Brother C: After everything we have done for you, you still disgrace us! The treatment we gave you was for OUR berries which YOU devoured so hungrily. Now, you have been healed by our humble grace, and our brothers will still starve!”
Mrs. Megamounds: Okay, fine, I’m sorry. Is there any way I can help?
Brother C: Well, your breasts have been engorged by the poisoning and are still very full of milk. Perhaps you could use this unique trait to feed our fellow monks at our monastery.
Mrs. Megamounds: Jesus Christ, fine, whatever, I’ll do it.
Brother C: YOU’VE USED THE LORD’S NAME IN VAIN AGAIN! NOW YOU WILL FEED MY BROTHERS AND FEEL OUR LASH!!!
Mrs. Megamounds: Okay, you're right, maybe I have been a little ungrateful for your charity… wait… how many brothers do you have?!?”

Background:

Mrs. Megamounds should be in the center of a crowd in an outfit and position similar to this with a faceless monk fucking her from behind, and brother Copernicus whipping her breasts. The whipping increases in intensity with each level, and the monk fucking her should change skin color, to imply there's a train being ran on her.
https://w1680.luscious.net/67/xalynne__ ... 317423.jpg

Easy:
Mrs. Megamounds: Please, I can’t take much more
Brother C: This is your own doing, trollop! You deserve more lashes!
Medium:
Mrs. Megamounds: Ugh, my big, stupid, breasts are on fire!
Brother C: That is just the sin leaving your body you filthy cow!
Hard:
Mrs. Megamounds: Oh fuck, I’m gushing milk again!
Brother C: Good, the men must feed!
CUM
Mrs. Megamounds: Ugh, my poor tits feel like they're going to burst! Are you done yet?

Brother C: Ma'am, I believe you’ve received more than enough lashes on these heavy, hanging, udders of yours. I'm done!
Mrs. Megamounds: It's over! Praise the lord!
Brother C: But MY BROTHERHOOD is not yet done! For you see, we are many, and the heffers are but few!
Cheer from the entire crowd: PRAISE THE LORD!

I'm thinking about repurposing this for the christmas game, because I really miss the old games where the girls giant breasts would be spanked and whipped. I plan on changing it to a reindeer riding crop, and a gang of elves, with different dialogue, obviously.
Once again, what was recieved bad in part 4 was the animation. The story was funny i personally did like it :)