Where's the Milk?

jradi5

Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:28 pm

I just played the game. Great Job Vadim! Its always nice to see old characters return, we need more of that. A little of topic, but old characters should be used if the member that came up with them is gone from MNF after a certain amount of time.
rexd10th

Tue Dec 25, 2018 9:15 am

Nice game
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Dec 25, 2018 2:05 pm

jradi5 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:28 pm
I just played the game. Great Job Vadim! Its always nice to see old characters return, we need more of that. A little of topic, but old characters should be used if the member that came up with them is gone from MNF after a certain amount of time.
We will settle down all the problems with permissions, so everyone should feel free to ask me directly (via support link) to use any of the characters for the game idea.
BigK7o8

Fri May 17, 2019 10:53 pm

Hey, everyone! Thank’s for voting for Where’s the Milk 3! There were a lot of fantastic ideas this round, and I’m pretty sure that’s the most votes I’ve ever seen in just 2 weeks, that was wild!

I decided to revive the old thread that was made for Where’s the Milk 2, because I didn’t want to clog up the board with more threads.

It’s probably going to be a while before the game is actually released (the last one was submitted in August and didn’t come out until late December, but that’s my fault for putting so much into them :lol: ) but if you want to discuss the games or even toss out suggestions for the future, I’m all ears.

Once again, thanks guys! Cheers!