Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:29 pm
Pretty sure your idea is on hold and they will release iron giant before that
yeah i feel like that gonna be the case too
mugen64

Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:16 am

looks like i was wrong lol

anyway my review

I liked it it pretty much followed the whole story that I write

i feel like the sex positions I picked work better though but im not complaining

and i still got no credit for the idea =((((((((

however I'm glad it got released first
Lemon123

Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:50 am

I am looking forward to the next parts, especially part 3.
It was nice to see Wendy once again.
Fribar20

Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:16 am

You liked it? 22 days for a 3-scene game which were at best average with a recycled character. I expected ATLEAST 4 scenes or a mini game.

I understand it was your idea and you’re about happy about that but yeah, they didnt even follow it as much as they should.

As promised, im cancelling my membership lol this team became a disaster (although I still really like serega’s work)
cocaine8

Wed Apr 27, 2022 9:01 pm

??? i find it pretty amusing how it took over 3 weeks and not once in any positions could you see her big tits, except the last scene which was still barley… kosmos is a troll bro, for how long it took this is a below average game, literally two scenes from the side view where you can’t really see shit then finally a real view for the last scene, this guy is robbing us
mugen64

Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:46 pm

Fribar20 wrote:
You liked it? 22 days for a 3-scene game which were at best average with a recycled character. I expected ATLEAST 4 scenes or a mini game.

I understand it was your idea and you’re about happy about that but yeah, they didnt even follow it as much as they should.

As promised, im cancelling my membership lol this team became a disaster (although I still really like serega’s work)
I will admit I wish he would have stuck with my sex scene positions i pick out it fit the story better.

also if he did stuck with my script sex scene would you have like the game better??

link to my script below

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1558
cocaine8

Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:36 am

mugen64 wrote:
Fribar20 wrote:

I will admit I wish he would have stuck with my sex scene positions i pick out it fit the story better.

also if he did stuck with my script sex scene would you have like the game better??

link to my script below

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1558

id say the positions are more important than the script right? if the dialogue is somewhat different it’s not the end of the world, but when the positions are half ass it’s pretty lame, and kosmos has been doing that a lot lately, either a side view position as if you were to be watching them thru a window or when they have big tits he does everything to hide them as much as possible, pretty lackluster if you ask me,
snowdeep69

Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:17 pm

cocaine8 wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:36 am
mugen64 wrote:
Fribar20 wrote:

link to my script below

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1558

I hope the new iron giant game wont disappoint

id say the positions are more important than the script right? if the dialogue is somewhat different it’s not the end of the world, but when the positions are half ass it’s pretty lame, and kosmos has been doing that a lot lately, either a side view position as if you were to be watching them thru a window or when they have big tits he does everything to hide them as much as possible, pretty lackluster if you ask me,