Submitting my first idea for a game

Jack Al Sato

Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:24 pm

I'll do my best to have it ready before these last 2 days. :)
Jack Al Sato

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:20 pm

1) Is a Viking warrior with a horned helmet considered an acceptable character (he removes the helmet before sex scenes)? And what about humans fully dressed as animals, who reveal at least their human head before having sex (for example, a man dressed as a bear for Halloween, later showing his head)?
Kelumir

Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:48 pm

Jack Al Sato wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:20 pm
1) Is a Viking warrior with a horned helmet considered an acceptable character (he removes the helmet before sex scenes)? And what about humans fully dressed as animals, who reveal at least their human head before having sex (for example, a man dressed as a bear for Halloween, later showing his head)?
Again, if they're actually human, you're fine. As long as the animal features aren't attached to their actual bodies, you're fine. All that stuff you mentioned is just clothing.

Take the Sphinx from my Oedipus Cum-plex idea as an example. At first glance, she appears to be non-human as she has lion like ears and tail, but at the end when it's revealed that they're all just actors, it become clear that the ears and tail are actually fake and she's just wearing a costume.
Jack Al Sato

Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:19 pm

Exactly what I needed to know... Fair enough, sorry for insisting about this point, just wanted to be safe that everything is alright (I'm a meticulous guy). ;)
It's all for now, this time for real. Thank you so much for your patience! 8-)