MORE ASS

ajrc52

Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:59 am

I've been a long time fan of MnF games and the only complaint that I've ever had was the overwhelming catering to boobs. Now I love boobs as much as the next guy...but something about ass. Blubbabutt and Mrs. Elastic were a great departure from the norm and I looooved them. Plane Fellow was fantastic as well, I'd love to see that pink haired girl come back for more games, maybe a rival to Mizuki. All I'm saying is that I love your work and I'd love to see more voluptuous bottoms shaking and jiggling around.

-ajrc52
BigK7o8

Sat Jan 29, 2022 12:13 pm

ajrc52 wrote:
Sat Jan 29, 2022 6:59 am
I've been a long time fan of MnF games and the only complaint that I've ever had was the overwhelming catering to boobs. Now I love boobs as much as the next guy...but something about ass. Blubbabutt and Mrs. Elastic were a great departure from the norm and I looooved them. Plane Fellow was fantastic as well, I'd love to see that pink haired girl come back for more games, maybe a rival to Mizuki. All I'm saying is that I love your work and I'd love to see more voluptuous bottoms shaking and jiggling around.

-ajrc52
I’ve got some good news, I’m also an ass guy myself, and I’ve been planning on introducing a blonde haired, blue eyed, classic PAWG character for a while now. I’ve got a script written and hopefully I can get that into production at some point soon.
ajrc52

Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:28 am

NICE BOI
p.s. Are you one of the artists, if so which one? By the name I can only assume Kosmos.
BigK7o8

Sun Jan 30, 2022 2:59 pm

ajrc52 wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 8:28 am
NICE BOI
p.s. Are you one of the artists, if so which one? By the name I can only assume Kosmos.
No I can’t draw for shit, :lol: but that’s okay because I’m lucky enough to write games for Vadim who is a great artist. I’ve actually written most of Vadim’s games over the last couple years and X-Mas Payrise 7 for Serega. I even wrote two out of the three games you mentioned in your first post, Plane Fellow and the recent Brittney Blubbabut game :D
ajrc52

Mon Jan 31, 2022 2:13 am

OH SHIT NO WAY!! THAT'S AWESOME DUDE! Seriously love your games, I can honestly say it was Vadim's games that first hooked me. I actually just finished a little endeavor to play all of the big 3's games. Finished Serega and Vadim, working on Kosmos now.