#MakeGwenBend

mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Fri Nov 12, 2021 10:35 pm

asn9 wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 5:12 am
Why don't I just make a synopsis or overview for the whole thing when I'm done? That way you could know exactly what sex scenes and position I'm talking about, and have the extra dialogue as a reference? I feel close to this being finished, and I'll just list the positions names with the right characters involved. That way it'll help to save time if this does become a game.

Also, I'm the only one writing this.
I see that some of the authors post two version of once: first one is the short one and the second one is fully detailed version of the idea.
asn9

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:12 am

I wanted to make a submission, but I'm not a premium. Hopefully a mod sees this and it counts.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Gwen goes about her days as a collage student. Still oblivious as ever, she gets used by multiple people in her town, including her dad, while believing whatever they say in the situation.

Characters: Gwen, Three nerds (chubby, hippie, black), Dad, Janitor.

Locations: School (Bathroom, Janitor's Closet, gym storage), Gwen's Home (living room, bathroom.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Sex Scenes (In chronological Order);

Scene 1: Gwen x Dad (Home/Bathroom): Doggy-style

Scene 2: Gwen x Hippie Nerd (Gym Closet): Standing Blowjob

Scenes 3-5: Gwen x Hippie x Black Nerd (Gym Closet): Standing Doggy + DP + Missionary/Blowjob

Scenes 6-8: Gwen x Janitor: (Janitor's closet) Standing Throat fuck + Pile Driver + Jaco pose w/ hair pull

Scenes 9-10: Gwen x Chubby Nerd: (In School Bathroom) Sitting Blowjob/Titfuck + Cowgirl

Scenes 11-12: Gwen x Dad (Home): Standing Missonary + Cowgirl +Doggy w/Hair pull

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Ending: Possible mention of Gwen's mother, school staff learns of Gwen's 'antics'. Last scene has dad sleeping inside Gwen. Reveal Gwen gets amnesia about sex everyday.
asn9

Wed Nov 17, 2021 9:25 am

Also, for clarity, I messed up. I didn't think to make a simple version first, than expand. The last post is just that: A simple explanation or "wish" of what I would like to see happen, and the setting. I already did the dialogue and stuff (just needs a glow up).

I did make sure to trim the fat a bit. Mainly the stuff I wanted to see the most. Pizza guy and whoever I mentioned else don't have to appear, although I thought it would be nice to imply that in between scenes, Gwen encounters these people and has sex with them (hinted by her clothes suddenly being messy, and her wording)

I hope it works as a submission, despite being so unorthodox.
asn9

Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:14 pm

This is just the "Part 2" of the same game. Extra options for scenes that could get it, no harm if they dont.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Gwen x Pizza guy (living room): Sitting titfuck

Gwen x Teacher x Nurse (nurses office): Oral-train

Gwen x 2 lunch workers (freezer box): Titfuck + blowjob on back

Gwen x Hippie nerd (classroom): Sitting BJ + Standing wheel barrow

Gwen x Black nerd (football washroom): Standing doggy

Gwen x Chubby nerd (Bedroom): Pretzel dip position

Gwen x Dad: Spork position
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:25 pm

There are 12 sex scenes in the first part and 7 more for the second one. It's gonna be a challenge to make thew game in time :)
asn9

Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:23 pm

mnf_vadim wrote:
Mon Nov 22, 2021 10:25 pm
There are 12 sex scenes in the first part and 7 more for the second one. It's gonna be a challenge to make thew game in time :)
I know, you don't have too use all the scenes. I just wanted to give extra options and positions, incase other scenes didn't work. If I were to group them, then here's my idea:

(1) Hippie + Black Nerd
(2) Gwen's Dad; Janitor
(3) Chubby Nerd,; English teacher + nurse

I put them into parts to show that they could be divided, also so if the game does well and you wanted to do more, well, there ya go. Sorry if it got confusing.
mnf_vadim
Site Admin

Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:07 pm

Thank you for the clarification!
asn9

Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:34 am

Ok, so, this time I'm going to actually "finish" my idea. Before I do, I would like to again point out I made the dumb move of making complex dialogue first, then simple overview afterwards. Now, I'm going to say here what my main goal was and how the game ends.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(1) To make the story clear: Gwen gets "amnesia" and forgets anything related to, or remotely involving sex after some time. Usually after she sleeps. This is make sure she doesn't loose her charm. If Gwen starts to understand and acknowledge what sex is, then she just becomes a girl who's easy to sleep with. Not a bad thing, but this way you can have both if you want.

(2) This is in line with the ending: The main goal is to make people in Gwen's neighborhood (or just her collage) know about her, and that anyone of them can get with her. Her family, friends, teachers, etc. can all come and get a piece of her at basically anytime. I figured it be both easy to put in any type of scene you want (since she doesn't have a preference), and to write into any cameo or guest appearance too.

(3) In regards to building the game: It's open season.. My idea was to created detailed dialogue with deep descriptions for scenes, so then the developers could pick and choose what worked and what didn't. As an example: You could have Gwen get with the nerds again, her dad, and one faculty member. That alone could make an excuse into how other people could know about her (I also thought her dad being an exhibitions could also help).

(4) Finally: I of course don't expect this to be in one big game. There are different parts incase the developers are down to make more about Gwen. Also, if one scene doesn't work, then could swap it.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With that said, here is the final overview for my last ideas for scenes (not true, but I think I already went a bit overboard :P )

Characters Involved: Gwen, Three Nerds, Jack, Administrator, Principal.

Gwen x Nerds: Standing Blowjob (Each of them surround Gwen, like in the first game. One in her mouth, but the other two rest there cocks on her face, covering her eyes as she holds there shafts. You could make it so the player has the option to swap who's getting blown. Three cocks to suck, but in one animation).

Gwen x Administrator and Jack: Reverse anal Cowgirl turned DP.

Gwen x Principal: Seated (rough) cowgirl.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alright, here's the dialogue:

_

It's been a weird couple of weeks for Gwen. When she started university, she was happy to spend time with her longtime friends, the nerds. Thing is, she just barely got out of her dorm in time for school, and her clothes and hair are a messed.

Recently, Gwen has moved into a new gender mixed dorm for the first time. Her father was initially against it, but Gwen managed to convince him that it was the best thing to ensure she wouldn't come to school so late. Especially when they started to receive letters, threatening to expel her for any more tardy appearances. She did promise to spend the weekends with him, to make it up to him.

No, the reason she's a mess now comes from her roommates. Last week, Gwen barely managed to find a dorm for her. She noticed there was one on the third floor, that is meant to hold four people and only had three. After her dad called management, she was allow to visit the dorm herself and see it she liked it. She was warned that the reason the room wasn't maxed out, was because the three in there were "too much" for anyone else to handle.

The following day, Gwen went to the dorms in the evening.

Gwen: I guess this is the right one...man, I hope I get to live here!

*Walks inside*

Gwen: Let's see, 66, 67, 68-Ah! Here it is, 69! *knock* knock*

Gwen could here shouting and a commotion behind the door. She though to herself 'I hope I didn't come at a bad time'. The door flung open, and Gwen was shocked to see one of the nerds (Chubby) standing there, with his shirt off and only in his underwear.

Chubby: Gwen?

Gwen: Like, oh my!

Chubby: W-What the fuck are you doing here?! How did you know we lived here?

Gwen: We?

Black nerd and Hippie nerd, both in there underwear, were arguing in the living area, over some garbage that didn't matter.

Gwen: Hey guys!

Black + Hippie: Gwen?!

Black: Why is she here?

Chubby: Your guess is a good as mine. Gwen?

Gwen: Hmm? What?

Black: Why are you here?

Gwen: Oh right! Like, oops!

Hippie:..fucking...

Gwen; Well, I've been coming to school late. Oh, sorry I've been missing our walks to school, Hippie! Anyway, I thought it be best to move into a dorm room so I would have an easier time.

Nerds: (!)

Gwen: They said this room was available, but warned me about something.

Chubby: Probably just some garbage about the lights or something...of course you can stay here!

Black: Yeah, I really feel liked having someone sucking my di-

Hippie: Shut up, asshole!

Gwen: What's wrong?

Chubby: Nothing, nothing. Now, why don't you stay with us for the day? And...how long would it take for your to move in?

Gwen: Actually, I wanted to get a ealry start. Since they said they had bed's and stuff here, I already brought a few bags.

Hippie: We can help!

Gwen: You sure? It's really not a big-

*Three of them dash out the door*

Gwen: -deal...well, thanks!

After Gwen is all settled in, the three of them aren't even trying to hide how horny they are. Chubby is grinding on Gwen's ass from behind, Hippie, is feeling her tits and sucking on one, and Black has is underwear off mastrubating.

Gwen: Umm...What's up, guys?

Hippie: Mmmn, uh Gwen...it's laundry day...*suck*

Gwen: Is it?

Chubby: Yeah, so let's get this stuff of you so it can be washed up, nice and clean...

Black:...Huh?! Oh, yeah, what they said...

Gwen: Okay! I actually don't really have any clean clothes besides this...

Now that all three of them were buck naked, came the tricky part in coming up with some bullshit excuse of having her suck them off.

Black: Hey Gwen?

Gwen: (?)

Black: Umm, well...we-

Hippie: We need your help with something...

*fades to black*

(Sex Scene) With a birds eye view closeup, three nerds surround Gwen and form a closed box around her as she sits. Gwen has one of nerd's dicks in her mouth,. Each of which they have their hands on her head. The other two rest there cocks on onside of her face, resting their balls on her tits and lifting her glasses with their dick heads. Gwen is holding their shafts close on her tits.

Gwen: *Slurp* So I just have to suck these, and the swelling will go down?

Chubby Nerd: That's right *grunts*, gotta suck hard and fast.

Hippie: That's why we did all our laundry at once, those pesky bugs really got us in our sleep.

Gwen: Okay, I'll-

Black: Less talk, more sucking. Cmon now, it hurts...

Hippie: Your in a rush, aren't you?

Black: Do you blame me?

Chubby: No, ha!

Each of the nerds take the time to use there mouth (the player can just swap who's on the side and in the middle. They only need one shot to progress, and the only thing that changes is the skin colors to show were they're standing). They finally finished by cumming all over her tits, and splashing from the inside of her mouth.

Gwen: *cough* Did it help?

Chubby: Hell yeah...I mean-

Black: Oh now Gwen, there still hard!

Gwen: Hard?

Hippie: He means swollen

Gwen: Oh no! I'm sorry! I thought I could help...

*animation starts again on medium*

Chubby: Oh but you are Gwen! They went soft for a second, see? You just need to keep at it

Black: Don't worry. Worst case scenario? We go all night...

Hippie: It's okay, I'm sure you can handle it...

Fast-forward to now, the reason Gwen is a mess was the nerds kept doing her, with few breaks, all throughout the week (such is the energy of collage freshmen)

Now she's making her way to her class, not before seeing Jack, the principals' son.

Jack: Oh man, oh man. What are we gonna do? Mom isn't here to "convince" that guy from overlooking us again, and-

Gwen, as a mess: Hey, are you okay?

Jack: I'm fine, but are you?1 You're a mess!

Gwen: I am? My friends said I looked great. They even helped me when I was in the bath-

Jack: Don't care, look I"m on the clock and-

Admin: Hello Jack

Jack: (!)

Gwen: Oh, hello?

Admin: I haven't seen your mother around, and who exactly is this girl? Not a student I hope

Gwen: Sure am!

Jack: (!) Yes, she is! And she is apart of the student faculty, mind you. Ya know, that thing my mother over sees?

Gwen: I am?

Jack: Y-yes, you are. We love having you and-

Admin: Oh, well than what are we waiting for?! It's the afternoon and your late with proving me my "morning stretches'".

Gwen: Oh, uh..sure! I don't know what's going on, but I'll help the best that I can!

Jack: She'll help you right away, and I'll be sure to assist if you need me.

Admin: Hmph! You better, I don't want a runner like last time.

*fades to black*

The three are in a office room. The admin has is pants down and laying on a table, as Gwen is squats over him with her skirt off and tits hanging. She has her legs spread wide, and the admin's cock is pecking her asshole.

Gwen: Um...What kind of stretch is this?

Admin: Shut up and do your job, alright?

The two start, finish with an anal creampie, and than Jack decides to join in, going for her pussy ( the player can choose for him to be visible or see through save for his cock).

Admin: Ha...ha...amazing! I feel 40 years younger!

Gwen: Did I help?

Jack: You helped both of us, thank you...miss-?

Gwen: Oh, call me Gwen. Call me that cuz that's my name, lol.

Then the principal, Jack's dad, enters.

Principal: What's going on here?

Admin: Friend, you have such a helpful student hear. Covering for your wife, we are good for this week. Hell, maybe the month!

Principal: Ah I see, well excuse but I would like some private time to talk with Gwen, please.

*Jack and the admin leave*

Principal, with a massive boner: Well, it looks like I owe you a bit of a debt, Gwen.

Gwen: Oh sure, although I don't know how exercising for him is so hard. Does he just need a partner?

Principal: Yes, but he can't find one because he's old and bitter. Now with that said, I would like see just how well you did...ya know, for future reference...

Gwen: Reference? Sure! But just what type of exercise is-

*fades to black*

Gwen: Whoa!

Principal: Hold still, Gwen.

The principal has Gwen on his lap, sitting in his officer chair. He hold her back close, and lifts one leg up forcing her to lean on him. He starts slamming into her while his pants and buckle rustle on the ground around her feet.

Secretary, off screen: Sir? It's your wife

Principal: I'm busy

Secretary: But she-

Principal: Busy. Maybe for the next hour. Goodbye.

He finished with a creampie inside/then his cock slips out and cums on her back side.

*fades to black*

Gwen is layed over the brown meeting table, cum in between her tits and croth, and in her mouth.

Gwen: Ha..ha

Principal: So Gwen, how's collage so far

Gwen: Good...thank...you...for..a...askin...

Principal: Those nerds cause you any trouble?

Gwen: No...sir...

Principal: Well good, glad you decided to join the student body. It's good to help your fellow students and staff here and there. We know we can count on you.

Gwen: Ha...ha...

Principal: We're expecting great things from you, Gwen. From this year and beyond. Make us proud.

Gwen: I'll do...my best...

-End-
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, that's it! My finished idea. Pretty sloppy, but I think it got better and more clear over time. Live and learn, right?

I have irl videos and images to help illustrate my idea's for scenes ( I did not make them, so I won't share them here)

Remember, I don't expect this to be in one game. That last story really feels like a 'part 2'. If the game made and does well, then here's the sequel planned out. Or this could just be made into that first one. Or pieced together. I'm not a developer, not gonna make it sound easy. Just wanted to give some wiggle room with a clear 'push'

With that said, that's it.

I'm done

No more

Good day :lol:
asn9

Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:38 am

Hey, it's been a while. This thread for my Game (?) proposal for a continuation to Geek Girl Gwen. If I had the chance, I would probably rename it to "Geek Girl Gwen: Star Student". This thread, thanks to my dumb self, is probably super confusing and hard to follow. That's my fault, and I've tried to clear things up before.

Right now, I'm just going to share another scenario I though of (mostly on the spot) for Gwen again, although this is really just filler. It's not too in depth, and this one is mainly for fun.

I think that in the future (eventually), I'm going to make a new forum with a cleaned-up version of everything I listed already. To make it more understandable, easier to actually MAKE and with just better quality (and hopefully better grammar). I also tend to write these all in one sitting, just as a extra bit of knowledge.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Now this isn't even going to be a story. It's really is just a fun, simple story to maybe fap to. It's going to involve: Gwen, The Three Nerds (I'm going to call them Hippie, Chubby, and Black, like before), and the university nurse as a futa.
It's also going to continue from the last post I made. Really, this is an example of the status quo I'm trying to make for Gwen (I guess). Plus, I'll be sure to do each character in chunks, for easier reading.
So here it is. The lite version anyway:

(Locations: Nerds' Dorms, Nurses office)

Gwen X Hippie: Sitting Blowjob, Standing Doggystyle (in shower)

Gwen X Black: Open Missonary, Laying tit fuck.

Gwen x Chubby: Kneeling Doggystyle, Closed Missonary

Gwen X all the nerds: DP cowgirl + Blowjob. Reverse DP Cowgirl + Blowjob
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Last time, we left Gwen as she just moved into her new dorm. The inner workings of the staff allow both girls and boys to occupy the same apartment (space? whatever). Gwen managed to get the same apartment already housed by the 3 nerds, her best friends: Hippie, Chubby, and Black. She also helped Jack, the son of the principal,
please
the super attendant. An managed to
impressed
the principal with her skills. Leaning to her becoming a newly appointed member of the student council. For now, how all that actually effects her daily life can wait. Right now, let's just see what living with the nerds is like.

It's early in the morning. Around 8 or 9 to be exact. Clothes are scattered around the floor, covering the pink rug. The walls are pink to, although there is a distinct smell bouncing off each corner. A mixture of sweet and college kids in heat.

In her bed, Gwen is laying with her blanket around her, covering her like hotdog bun. Then her alarm goes off. Gwen sits up right, the blanket sliding of her bare chest. She yawns loudly, scratching her scuffed up hair, and rubs her eyes. Standing up, Gwen is completely naked, not a single piece of clothing is own her accept white tube socks. Gwen usually sleeps in the nudes, as per her own words: "I sometimes forget to put on pjs". She leaves through her door, and heads into the living room. She sometimes forgets to put on regular clothes :D . She also doesn't realize she has two faded away hand prints on her ass.

While walking down the short hallway, tethered to five age cent rooms like a web (Gwen's bedroom, each of the nerds' rooms, and the bathroom), she hears noise coming from Hippie's room. The door to his is wide open. Gwen peaks in, seeing hippie on his computer wearing only a shirt. He's just clicking through Utube minding his business. Today, there aren't any classes since it's the start of spring break.

Gwen: ~yawn~ Mornin, Hippie...

Hippie: Hmm? Oh, Morning Gwen...How'd you sleep?

Gwen: Fine, although I still feel really tired, I wonder why?

Hippie: ~hehe~I wonder.

Gwen: Watcha doing?

Hippie: Just on my computer. I found this funny vid, wanna see.

Gwen: Sure!

Gwen leans over Hippie, each of her breast pushing on the sides of his head. As they're watching, Hippie starts to rubs his cock and tries to suck on her tits.

Gwen: ~haha~ That was funny...

Hippie: Man, you sound tired.

Gwen: Do I? Maybe I should go back to sle-

Hippie: T-that! Uh...Hey Gwen, could you help me with something?

Gwen: Sure!

Hippie: Okay, let me think...

Gwen: (?)

Hippie: Okay, I have this...science experiment...

Gwen: Yeah?

Hippie: And...uh...

Gwen: Did something happend?

Hippie: Y-yeah! There was a spill, and it caused this big, massive thing on me to sprout.

Gwen: ~gasp~Oh no!

Hippie: Ow...Gwen? It's early and you're right by my ear.

Gwen: Sorry! So what can I do to help?

Hippie: ~chuckle~ I got an idea. C'mon...

(Sex Scene)
Hippie places Gwen in between his legs on her knees. He grips her hair in clump, and pushes her head down with one hand to the base of his cock. Her tounge sticks out, reaching his balls underneath. Her arms are rapped around his knees. And we view the from the side of the chair with a full body spread.

Gwen: ~stuffed~ Ho mfh hi hmm ep eh (So all I have to do is-)

Hippie: Remember Gwen, you gotta hurry. And no questions...

Hippie starts his favorite porn vid up in the background (which could just be signalized with a text bubble of moaning). There are three spreads to the scene, and they just make Hippie move Gwen's head faster.

Hippie: (internally) Ha, that last bit felt kinda nostalgic to me...whew

The scene ends with hippie cumming inside her mouth, but the animation keeps moving

END SCENE 1

From a tilted bird's eye view, As Gwen's head is being moved up and down his cock, Hippie says:

Hippie: Hey Gwen? Imma keep you here for like an hour. it's still hard, right?

Gwen: (Gaggin) *gack, glorg, ack!*

Hippie: Yeah, that means it isn't working. It should be going limp by now. So stay there...and keep sucking ohmygod (!)

Cut to later, and now Hippie's dick is limp and resting over Gwen's exhausted face.

Hippie: Ha...ha...that did it...at least for now...

Gwen: For now?

Hippie: Yeah, we gotta wait till later and see if it grows again.

Gwen: Yeesh, maybe you should go to a hosptial.

Hippie: Nah! You're right here!

Gwen: Uh...(nervous chuckle)

Hippie: Thanks Gwen

Gwen: NP

As Gwen get's up and starts to leave, Hippie interrupts her.

Hippie: Hey Gwen?

Gwen: Yeah?

Hippie: Be on the look out for the guys. This
thing
might be contagious and spread to other selective men. They may ask you to help them too.

Gwen: ~gasp~ Oh no-

Hippie: -Yeah, yeah. So, just keep that in mind, so you know.

Gwen: Okay! You can count on me!

Hippie: (under breath) I know we can...

Gwen: What?

Hippie: N-Nothing, I'm going to take a shower.

Gwen: Oh! Can I join you? I need to wash too. Plus, this way we'll save on the water.

Hippie: Sure! C'mon!

SCENE 2

Hippie and Gwen are about to do standing doggystyle (with options for hairpull and spanking). The view is through the wall front facing, as Gwen's tits are pushed against it.

Gwen: Uh...what are you doing?

Hippie: I'm help make sure to help you get clean, inside and out.

Gwen: Uh, okay? Thanks!

(The scene is honestly really simple, so let's cut to the end)

END SCENE 2

Gwen: Unf! Thanks for the help, am I good now?

Hippie:...

Gwen: Hippie?

Hippie:...Nah...nahnahnah you're still dirty, hold still.

Gwen: Okay...

Cutting to Later, a large steam cloud leaves the bathroom door, as Gwen walks out with nothing covering her chest and dripping wet. She goes into the kitchen to get something to eat, and sees Black nerd on the couch watching tv. Like Hippie, he only has one peice of clothing on. This time it's his underwear, with a large bulge coming from the middle.

Black: Hey Gwen.

Gwen: Heyy

Black watches Gwen in the kitchen, looks down at his crotch, before asking: Hey Gwen...could you help me with something?[

Gwen: Sure, what's up?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ronlongschlong

Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:29 am

Just going through the forums. I'm an off-on premium member, and Gwen is my favorite too.
I was SUPER excited they did Gwen 3. I posted an initial idea back last summer, and it seems the core concept caught enough attention to get a 3rd game!
I would love to see her more and hopefully your idea takes off because all of these scenarios sound hot as fuck :twisted: